used cars reno, nv under $2,000

iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. My family and I park in a long drive way and I have to pass cars while backing out. I am so happy! I will most certainly be back!! The staff were great, the car drove excellent, and I later got more cars from them for my family. Only delay was apparently one detailer working so getting that final complimentary carwash took a while. Communi VIN: JTEGF21A030108196 Stock: V222205B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-21-2023, Located in Santa Clarita, CA / 357 miles away from Reno, NV. Call/Text Nick at 7**-6**-5*** anytime for more info. Running strong very reliable. Definitely give these guys a call. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. WITH GAS PRICES HEADING BACK TOWARDS $7 THIS SUMMER NOW IS THE TIME TO PLAN AHEAD! You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Amazing prices, reliable, decent vehicles, and alot to choose from too! Very good treatment. Sports Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Reno, NV. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. I get 16mpg city, 22 hwy - typical for all 6 cyl SUV and fine with me to have the comfort and safety. Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in . * ONE OWNER CAR * CLEAN CARFAX * * SERVICE RECORDS * - THIS IS A LOT OF VEHICLE FOR THE MONEY - ITS THE CHEAPEST NEW BO VIN: JTMZF31V695002515 Stock: CT472752T Certified Pre-Owned: No. 1 easy fix key fob recall. Treat the car like the woman you love or a fine Bordeaux and itll last you forever. I have always kept the maintenance up on it . PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! Listed 25 days ago, Reno, NV If you are looking for a great used vehicle, do yourself a favorGive Oswego Motors a call. Used cars for sale in Reno, NV under $2,000 Sort by Never miss a car! I do wish the front seat would recline but that chan be changed .lock system a bit noisy but works goodhavent had lo g so well see how it dies this summer, This van is AWESOME. It has been through my two kids and their permit driving . I WILL BUY ANOTHER ONE. $2,000 Good Deal Toby Private seller 793 mi. Second, the "safety" feature where the car automatically slams on the breaks if it senses there's a car nearby is terrible!! Very transparent and fair about the vehicle. Automatic, Pwr Pkg, Xlnt Mpg Gas Saver. Other then factory parts failed ie sway bar links Transmision was replaced at 250,000. My favorite car ever, Im so sad bc I recently lost mine due to someone hitting me on my left side& totaled it. ${award} ${year}, Mark Hansen's Rex Chevrolet GMC, Ltd. review, 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 H/D Extended Cab review, 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LS H/D Extended Cab Classic review, Twin Lakes Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM review. - Save up to $10,471 on one of 1,742 used cars for sale in Reno, NV. No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, 1 Accident, 5 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 7 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Insurance loss reported, 6 Owners, Personal use, No accidents, 5 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Insurance loss reported, 4 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 9 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 5 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 6 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, 1 Accident, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 4 Owners, Personal use only, Used Cars Under $3,000 for Sale in Reno, NV, Used Tesla For Sale near Colorado Springs, CO, Used Lexus For Sale near San Francisco, CA, Used Volvo For Sale near Philadelphia, PA, Used Lamborghini For Sale near San Francisco, CA, Best Mini Convertible Lease Deals in Huntington Beach, CA, New Audi E-Tron for Sale in Queen Creek, AZ, New Audi E-Tron Sportback for Sale in Doylestown, PA, Best Genesis GV60 Lease Deals in Chicago, IL, Best Mini Countryman Lease Deals in Columbus, OH, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? Take him with you to look at the vehicle you are interest in. Would you like to view the latest search results ? The ride is smooth and quiet. $700 or best. After I got it& changed it out for the 1st time for a brand new one, I never had to touch it again. Cars Under $15K Pre-owned Cars ON SALE; Shop By Body Style. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule This 97 convertible is 24 years old, has 83k miles, and except for a new electrochromic rearview mirror, drivers side seat control module, a vacuum line and a third set of Pirellis, is 100% original, and looks and runs like showroom new. :,(. VIN: 1N4AL2APXCN499924 Stock: 499924 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-12-2022, Located in Gilroy, CA / 198 miles away from Reno, NV. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. 39 Used Cars Found. Everyone was great to work with and I wouldn't purchase a vehicle anywhere else. (5 mi) El vehculo es duradero y excelente en pintura, pero el sliding door no sirve tengo mucho problemas consiguiendo piezas. Most people, particularly in America, dont understand that Jags are for savoring, not abusing. Will consider buying from them again when it's time to replace the wife's car! MECHANIC SPECIAL SEE PHOTOS FOR DETAILS. - Everyone was so friendly & knowledgeable. . The only kinda ughh part for me was the battery being located in front of the drivers side front wheel. The tires are slightly worn with about 75% of tread life left. After buying it i looked up numbers to find out that it has a SS drive train along with possi, and a Extreme chasse . Professional service, would recommend. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Just a great car.Good mileage.Auto start. 63330 Hwy Approved Auto 2002 Edmunds Top 10 Best-Selling Vehicles 4WD, 4-wheel ABS, 5-Speed Automatic, Alarm Anti-theft System, Alloy Wheels VIN: 1FMZU73W62ZA48200 Stock: 20605C Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-21-2023, Located in Boise, ID / 336 miles away from Reno, NV. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! home delivery on some or all of its cars. I'm glad I did. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Featured Inventory. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. The comport for traveling . I would certainly recommend this place to anyone including my family members. I was looking for an F-150 locally (Bend, OR) and found several I was interested in. Very very reliable for me & thats bc I felt like I literally drove everywhere all day everyday. - Used Cars; New Cars; Certified Cars; New Start Your . I love my mew car! Van has some scratches and dents, Call/Text Nick at 7**-6**-5*** anytime for more info. 1-20 of The only thing I have had to pay to fix was a purge valve solenoid for the emissions mess. If you wish to remain celibate, this is the vehicle for you! Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} My experience has been awesome so far! Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. 39 Used Cars Found. VIN: 2MEFM75W7YX642585 Stock: 2642585 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-04-2023, Located in Boise, ID / 335 miles away from Reno, NV, VIN: 1N4BU31D6RC165147 Stock: 8054 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-10-2023. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Made some minor repairs and usual maintenance. Listed 12 days ago, Sun Valley, NV It just won't die! Free CARFAX 1 . THERE VIN: JT2BF28K910302356 Stock: L22-053 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-28-2022, Located in Bakersfield, CA / 293 miles away from Reno, NV, VIN: 1GNCS13W9Y2173097 Stock: 73097 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 05-10-2021, Located in Roseburg, OR / 314 miles away from Reno, NV. Most of these super deals were manually chosen specially for you and those people searching for real cheap cars in Reno NV at prices for below $1000, $2000 and under $5000. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. We bought our van with 168,000 miles on it. Listed 21 days ago, Sparks, NV Let me school some of yall for bashing for not knowing what your talking about. Mark and Mick were both incredibly friendly and I was treated very well. Have owned several 07 classics GMC and Chevys have proven to be the most reliable diesels Ive ever driven have one with over 400,000 miles on it and still has the original injectors and glow plugs in it. - SEE PICS FOR COSMETIC ISSUES - COLD AC - RUNS AND DRIV VIN: YV1RS59V342372689 Stock: DF98271V Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Salt Lake City, UT / 426 miles away from Reno, NV. Out-of-state buyer hunting online for a good deal, found what I needed at VW of Salem. This truck I bought in 2007 there abouts and it was stolen in 2018. Awesome selection paired with great customer service equals an experience that everybody deserves when buying a car. Listed 10 days ago, Sparks, NV Reliable vehicle if it was driven without salted roads due to electrical issues up North. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to All vehicles are subject to prior sale. All suitcases fit. The ease of handling. I went to Rex Chevrolet to look at a used BMW. Used 2001 Mercedes Benz ML-Class ML320 Lorenzo. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2015 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCab, Learn more about this 2015 Mazda MAZDA3 i Touring, Learn more about this 2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus, Learn more about this 2008 Lexus RX 350 AWD, Learn more about this 2015 Scion xB 686 Parkland Edition, Learn more about this 2010 Acura TL FWD with Technology Package, Learn more about this 2011 Honda Accord LX-P, Learn more about this 2018 Nissan Murano S FWD, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Sacramento CA, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Stockton CA, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Redding CA, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Oakland CA, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in San Francisco CA, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in San Jose CA, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Fresno CA, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Medford OR, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Bakersfield CA, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Bend OR, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Las Vegas NV, Used Cars for Under $20,000 (with Photos) in Boise ID, New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Reno, NV, Used Electric Cars Under $10,000 in Reno, NV, Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in Reno, NV, New Cars Under $15,000 for Sale in Reno, NV, Sports Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Reno, NV. I bought it six years ago . PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! To start, the passenger seat back cover came off the first week I purchased it (brand new, 150 miles) and it's been 2 years and still no part through my dealership! Due to a muffler installed. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. - Listed 31 days ago, Sparks, NV - Great car for the money in my opinion. Chad was very straightforward and transparent throughout. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! You can get more information about this car from your couch through I was looking for an F-150 locally (Bend, OR) and found several I was interested in. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! The car had roughly 13k miles on it when it was purchased. Finding a reliable, well cared for, low mileage and reasonably priced used car can be a daunting task. Just bought a BMW do she gotta go. We agreed on a final price, and the deal was made. I LOVE HAVING THE V8 POWER OF THE OLD DAYS. Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast Three Times Faster Than the Market Average, The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, 39 cars for sale found, starting at $3,995, Average price for Used Cars Under $6,000 Reno, NV: $5,016. DETAILS COMING SOON! upon request. Selling for parts, works perfect but no title. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. Listed 31 days ago, 2002 Nissan Xterra XE Sport Utilit - 173,000 mi, Carson City, NV (28 mi) Very transparent sales process and also a great team. Crawdaddy Used Cars is a used car dealership in Reno, NV. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. - I bought a Lincoln Navigator Select here on the 5th and drove to Dayton without any problems. As indicated, have some knowledge of salvage repairable vehicles and get estimates up front and your repair experience will be much better. Autotrader has 5 Used for sale under $2,000 near Reno, NV, including a 2000 Ford F150 4x4 SuperCab, a 2002 Cadillac Escalade AWD, and a 2002 Ford Explorer XLT ranging in price from $4,000 to $5,000. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. I RATHER HAVE THE 4 WHEEL DRIVE ON DEMAND. Thanks ford. I have kayaked in Laughlin, camped in Utah, and roll around Vegas to events in it selling waters and stuff. Thank u. Courteous and thorough. Other than the usual maintenance I had to replace: leaking variable valve timing solenoid, leaking fuel pressure regulator, climate control door actuators, ac compressor. * ONE OWNER CAR * CLEAN CARFAX * * SERVICE RECORDS * - TONS OF SAFETY FEATURES - EXCELLENT GAS MPG - NICELY LOADED SES VIN: 3FADP4FJ1BM101221 Stock: BL11142731F Certified Pre-Owned: No. I got a great deal on my new truck too! By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Cars by Price in Reno, NV. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to My gratitude to the wonderful people working at the shop, went above and beyond to help me drive out of the place. Jim did an excellent job taking care of me , I fully recommend Dan Cummings, alot of benefits buying a car through them. Owned my '04 LT for the last 14 years, 130K mi, second owner. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Timely and personable service, distance wasn't an issue for closure, vehicle matched price range without pressure of up-selling (review is within first 30 days of ownership), This car met all my needs very clean has nice interior the engine looks great has nice tires and the a/c blows very cold great vehicle. 1-20 of It is comfortable and doesn't take 3 years to get up to 35-40 miles per hour. Listed 73 days ago, 2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 240 - 132,970 mi, Sparks, NV Jason was very upfront about details which made me more comfortable about purchasing there. Rocky is super helpful makes it easy fun no pressure He is awesome once again thanks for making me feel good about my purchase your the man. Ive only put brakes and tires on this that I bought with 20,000 miles in 2012. - - TOP OF THE LINE SLT2 WITH NEARLY EVERY OPTION THEY HAD - THIS HAS A LOOOONG LIST OF FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS, THEY CHEC VIN: 1GKER33707J159504 Stock: DF3212753G Certified Pre-Owned: No. SHE'S NOT WINNING ANY BEUATY CONTESTS BUT SHE HAS AN AMAZING PERSONALITY ! Find 9000 used cars in Reno, Nevada. They were willing to come down in price enough to be worth buying from them. . They got me into a very nice car, for an awesome price, in less than 2 hrs, and Monique literally saved my life, lol! I drove out to the dealership that afternoon, and found the car inside and cleaned up ready for me to view. (3 mi) We?ve taken the guesswork out. - Some deals are manually chosen, especially for people searching for really cheap cars in Reno, NV, for prices at $1000, $2000, and under 5000 dollars. 2001 Nissan Sentra SE 2.0 Liter DOHC 16 Valve 4 Cylinder 148 BHP, 5 Speed Manual Transmission, Air Conditioning, Allow Wheels, Power Windows And Door VIN: 3N1BB51D51L118991 Stock: 18991 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-08-2022, Located in Alameda, CA / 179 miles away from Reno, NV, VIN: KMHCG35C81U094941 Stock: 094941 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-20-2023, Located in Fremont, CA / 181 miles away from Reno, NV. He was polite, patient, and understandinga very good salesman. I ordered a new Jeep and I love it! I was helped by Dave. Have 380,000 miles on it and still change oil every 3k miles. Good used cars at great prices. * AN EXCELLENT CAR FOR THE MONEY * LOADED WITH SIDE AIRBAGS * FUEL EFFICIENT 4 CYLINDER ENGINE * IF YOU CHANGE THE MOTOR MO VIN: 3FAHP07Z98R216997 Stock: DF6272762F Certified Pre-Owned: No. Trucks for Sale Under $9,000 in Reno, NV. . Fully loaded, black leather seats, 2001 BMW 740i M Sport by owner for only $3500 in Reno NV 89502. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to (3 mi) Looked for a car for a long time. This dealership offers I've essentially have earned mine through attrition! VIN: 4M2DV11WXPDJ37844 Stock: 2333 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-05-2023, Located in Livermore, CA / 163 miles away from Reno, NV. Local Used Cars Cars Under $5000 Cars Under $3000 Cars Under $2000 Used Car Loans New & Used Car Dealers Affordable New Cars. (5 mi) (3 mi) No weird pressure or vibes from sales when I told them I had financing already lined up. VIN: 1FAFP52U5WA102812 Stock: 102812 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Nampa, ID / 329 miles away from Reno, NV. I bought a few parts for my car as well while I was there. ( sliding door rolling system ). 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. (3 mi) I have a 1997 Chevy Silverado 5.7 4x4 plenty of room plenty of power 209 Thousand Miles still running strong great truck I would recommend this to talk to anybody that wants reliability and cheap maintenance. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Listed 10 days ago, Reno, NV This truck I bought in 2007 there abouts and it was stolen in 2018. Only thing that caught me off guard about this specific model was NO CUP HOLDERS! Well it fits all 7 members of my family. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} If you want to list your car as a private owner, post it here. I traded my BMW for this and I like it soooo much more! 3) Get a time frame on repairs from your mechanic: example: is his shop out 3 months on repairs? Thank you! ?MEMBER OF CUDL OVER 700 CREDIT UNIONS AVAILABLE ??REPO? Find 1,386 used cars in Reno, NV as low as $7,799 on Carsforsale.com. Kicks is a crossover suv that is needed for this winter for sure!! At 130 k, it has a small oil leak, that's it. - Listed 2 days ago, 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited - 125,650 mi, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. Amazing prices, reliable, decent vehicles, and alot to choose from too! With all of the . Tony helped me out. Also, going to be honest the seats are about as comfy as my old 2018 Altima and way better than the lame xxx Centra! - I have driven in the South for a long time and no electrical issues. 5 Speed Manual! Bright Silver Metallic Clearcoat 2005 Chrysler Town & Country LX FWD 4-Speed Automatic 3.3L V6 OHV **AS-IS**, **May need water pump**, Air Conditionin VIN: 2C4GP44R35R566645 Stock: 3K009C Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-24-2023, Located in Grants Pass, OR / 272 miles away from Reno, NV. Listed 29 days ago, Sparks, NV 3.0L V6 SMPI DOHC.Toyota of Clovis #1 Import Dealer 2019 Award Winner for the Fresno and Clovis Area. - MANY WOULD SAY THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST VEHICLES BENZ EVER MADE - AWESOME 3.2L V6 ENGINE - LOADED W/ A TON OF FEATURES VIN: WDBUF65J05A680633 Stock: DF9222722M Certified Pre-Owned: No. and any applicable fees. He did not pressure me but listened to what I wanted, showed me cars on the lot and helped me find the car I wanted. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! Listed 48 days ago, Carson City, NV PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! our. Visit us here in Boise on Fairview between Five Mile and VIN: 1FAFP53U95A120551 Stock: 120551 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-07-2023, Located in Redmond, OR / 335 miles away from Reno, NV. I have never felt true love before I owned a Subaru, and now I know what it feels like! changing/checking the fluids was really easy& sometimes fun bc I felt like mechanically smart lol. Had this car for 230k miles with transmission rebuilt at 130k miles, starter replaced at 200k Generally dependable car with not many issues beyond typical consumables (oil, filter, tires). These vehicles weren't automatically pulled from data feeds scattered through the web. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Really smooth driving as well. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. You can get more information about this car from your couch through I even showed this to the dealership and they suggested I check it out so that's what I did. These cars are totaled out by the insurance for a reason not because they enjoy doing it. our. I LOVE my van! They were willing to come down in price enough to be worth buying from them. Our online dealer locator will pinpoint used vehicles around Reno and the local areas. According to any tire dealer, 4/32 is the time that you start looking for new tires. (3 mi) You drive, everyone fits! PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! 2002 LS Inline 6. I found this hard to believe since the tires "should" have only a combined 18000 miles on them. View Details. This is the first Chevy I have owned. I'm happy with how it drives and I feel good about the entire buying process. Engine and tranny are worth it. Dolan Auto Group has a huge selection of used car, trucks, SUV's and crossovers to choose from. TrueCar has over 644,255 listings nationwide, updated daily. He gets A+. Cars.com Privacy Statement. It has satisfied my every need in a car . Listed 12 days ago, Sparks, NV I believe they are a committed and discerning group of professionals who have a great collection of high quality cars selected to meet the demands of the marketplace. We briefly discussed the price. Update your price range below to view more available used cars in Reno, NV. And same if it senses a car coming down my street, and I'm clearly not going to pull in front of it, the car will jolt and make the most god awful sound. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. I felt the prices were a little high but these trucks are desired so I started looking out of our area. Great Van! These vehicles were listed by owners and dealerships. Was going to buy some scrape lumber at a lumber yard and remembered I was driving the car. I found one in Nampa, ID that was close to what I was looking for that was less money. AutoCheck Vehicle History Summary Unavailable. Studies and Guides . Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. I returned on 1/02/23 and not only bought that car, but ended up trading in my 2018 BMW for what I consider a very fair price. You can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below. Great place to buy a car. * 2 OWNER CAR * CLEAN CARFAX * - AN AWESOME CAR FOR THE MONEY - LOADED W/ SAFETY FEATURES - SIDE AND CURTAIN AIRBAGS - VIN: 1YVHP80C175M22177 Stock: DF882722M Certified Pre-Owned: No. Not bad, nothing major, the first 2 items an owner can do himself at very low cost. (28 mi) Our 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Sedan in Toreador Red Metallic is ready to offer you top-of-the-line luxury. Jason was very upfront about details which made me more comfortable about purchasing there. At Autopten, we're constantly seeking who's selling the cheapest used cars in NV to promote them for free and help them to get in touch with interested buyers. Used Cars Under $4,000 for Sale in Reno, NV - Vehicle Pricing Info | Edmunds Used Cars Under $4,000 for Sale in Reno, NV - Vehicle Pricing Info Save Search No Accidents Four. The tires on the car are rated for 65,000 miles, these have barely lasted to 20k. Used Cars for Sale in Reno, NV Under $1,000 | Cars.com Home Cars for Sale Reno, NV Price Under $1,000 We expanded your search distance To find matches in your area, please try. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. The gas mileage for the power you get out of it . This is the first Chevy I have owned. Although I did not end up buying the car, I did think the offer was fair and I would go back in a minute were I in tge market for a vehicle and this dealership had a vehicle in which I was interested. I took the car into a reputable tire repair shop and they told me that both of my rear tires were completely shot. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Sacramento CA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Stockton CA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in San Francisco CA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in San Jose CA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Bakersfield CA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Las Vegas NV. I love the power , the quite on the road . 100k miles on car and only 10k miles on a new 350 crate Gorgeous Dodge Intrepid by owner for only $3K in Reno NV. 1-20 of If you sell used cars in NV, near or around Reno, at better prices than your competition and would like to promote them here for FREE, please sign up. The trunk is huge! No oil leaks, not bad for a 17 year old minivan. (3 mi) New Cars Under $15,000 for Sale in Reno, NV. When I got there I ended up asking about other trucks with a few more options and there was one with low miles that had the options I wanted. - ?BAD CREDIT IS OKAY ? and any applicable fees. (3 mi) Home ; Inventory ; About Us ; Service ; Contact Us ; Vehicle Finder ; Apply Online ; Close; Menu . Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in Reno, NV. Other then factory parts failed ie sway bar links Transmision was replaced at 250,000. Located in Ceres, CA / 147 miles away from Reno, NV. . I miss my truck very much my entire family was sad.looking for another one (ext cab 5.7 v8.) They got me into a very nice car, for an awesome price, in less than 2 hrs, and Monique literally saved my life, lol! (3 mi) * CLEAN TITLE * RUNS AND DRIVES WELL AT THIS TIME * COLD AC * CHEAP BECAUSE IT HAS COSMETIC ISSUES, ITS A LITTLE WORN AND TORN, VIN: 5TDZT34A62S134546 Stock: DF8152742T Certified Pre-Owned: No. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Shopping for a cheap, reliable car under $2,000? After leading a vehicle 4 times I finally decided to purchase. Still have original exhaust system. Listed 46 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. - WE THINK THIS IS A LOT OF CAR FOR THE MONEY - WHY SO CHEAP? I found one in Nampa, ID that was close to what I was looking for that was less money. Chad walked me around the car and we discussed not only the condition of the car, but also what I was looking for generally in a used vehicle. Its ride is smooth and has great power while still getting you close to 30 MP VIN: KMHDC8AE4AU072746 Stock: RR072746 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Sandy, UT / 424 miles away from Reno, NV, VIN: 4S4BRCCC8D3241603 Stock: 80651A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-08-2023.

Fatal Accident Denver, Nc, What Does Ken Wahl Look Like In 2020, Georgia Warrant Roundup, Township Tale Dashboard, Articles U

used cars reno, nv under $2,000