ticketek marketplace refund

No contact, no reply, nothing.You have stolen money from thousands of people who need it. Any temporary relocation for work must be for a period of at least 3 months. Why is this company even allowed to operate?????? Any translation of this document from English is for assistance and information only. I want an refund, yet there is no way I can get it. They will do anything to hide from you. Ticketek Marketplace - Buy and Sell Tickets Buy guaranteed tickets for sold out events at a fair price. . You cannot Attend your Booking due to any of the reasons below and have provided the evidence requested below. Check to see if they have an online lodge system. Honestly you have the same level of risk buying the tickets last minute from a random on gumtree. The other two (2) tickets (also requested for a refund online) were emailed to me on the 23rd of April 2022 and not refunded. Hands down. Minus one review!A Vodlobby charge appeared on my Credit Card after booking footie tickets. After following up, they said they'll investigate and give them 30 days, and basically after that they just went silent. Ed Sheeran: 8:15 10:30pm, New South Wales / Australian Capital Territory, Read the Terms & Conditions for this event. The office was just as bad as the ticket fees would have you believe. Ticketek wanted the official government correspondence from my mate's dad, and that was just for 1 ticket to be refunded. Please comply with any stated ticket limit for this event. Cannot add tickets to wallet. A copy of a notice from the examination body, school, college, university confirming the change of date. The total for the three tickets was made in two purchases of $135.20 and $70.40, 195.60 in total. So I bought tickets to a few events recently (yeah yeah yeahs, sigur ros) and paid the extra $15 for refundable tickets because, and now this might sound crazy, I wanted the option of being able to refund them. means a requirement to move address imposed on. We may consider other Emergency Circumstances at our discretion. I booked some Elton John tickets but didn't receive the pdfs in the original email confirming the purchase. I have also msg Ticketek via Facebook and they directed me back to Ticketek Marketplace. How totally useless. Through Fair Trading they claimed they refunded the money to an account that was closed the year before. Worst website and app I have ever used!!! Immediate household persons living together at the same permanent address. I am trying to buy tickets but it says unable to lock the ticket. I had tickets for an event that was supposed to be in 2020 and then 2021 and now I have a 3 month old and I thought Id be ok to leave her for a night by now but Im not. Budjerah: 6:00 6:30pm Tixel is a safe ticket marketplace to trade tickets from Ticketek. Therefore, it's impossible to speak to an actual person. I paid for tickets to The Mousetrap at the Theatre Royal in Sydney and they were not delivered via email or post. There is no customer service centre you can call, just an automated voice call telling you to email. Where a Ticket is offered for sale, sold or .As i still had a ticket i was refused a refund ,how many people did this happen to,they are making extra money from covid . means a Burglary, Fire, Malicious Damage or Flood at, Burglary, Flood, Malicious Damage A Police reference number or evidence from the submission of a claim to, means the theft of a document necessary for the, If the documents can be replaced in advance of the, means a requirement to move address imposed on. Lost a baby recently? I bought tickets through ticketek marketplace when directed through the ticketek website (as only single seats left for a netball game through the main website). Clunky unhelpful booking site for Mary Poppins Melbourne. 4 hours later before I could provide the de, Tried to buy concert tickets and both the website and the app wont let me purchase. Why is your site permanently unavailable. They don't deserve this with their very poor aftersale team and lack of customer satisfying approach! No, Ticketek Marketplace doesn't own the tickets so is unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Surely there is an industry ombudsman or regulator we can all lodge complaints too.Dodgy!! I will never purchase anything with you again. if it exceeds 18 months from the date originally booked to the conclusion of the transacted event. Website doesn't work. Safe, Fast and Verified (This can normally be obtained from the transport companys website). I promptly contacted customer support and requested refunds as the online refund options were not functional.Ticketek have not responded other than automated emails saying; "Thank you for your email we will reply as quickly as we can" on Jul 16, 2022 and later. I booked tickets for Phantom of the Opera, it was cancelled due to COVID then rescheduled to which I never received an email confirming the date and time of our show and nothing was showing in my ticketek account. We/Us/Our We are the Booking agent with whom You made the Booking. Fully understand why they lock the tickets but for heavens sake 8 days out and still locked, try to contact someone to find where is the darm code to be found to unlock? Any vehicleYouplan to use during theBooking. Cutting-edge production the likes of which have never been seen before in Australia or New Zealand will see Ed perform in the round surrounded by fans, to some of the largest venue attendances ever. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. (Receipt required for Doctors note refund up to 50 or equivalent). Share. Attend participate in, take part in, use, or be present at. means a Burglary, Fire, Malicious Damage or Flood at, Burglary, Flood, Malicious Damage A Police reference number or evidence from the submission of a claim to, means the theft of a document necessary for the. You'd think that but I had the same shitty experience with them on this front. If Your flight is Your Booking and it is cancelled or postponed, and You have a right of compensation from the Airline or another Paying Party. Don't EVER buy for a friend, NIGHTMARE. Are there any age restrictions enforced on my event? Change My Location I am not a lawyer, but charging a relatively significant amount extra for optional refundable tickets, then making it basically impossible to get a refund, strikes me as something that shouldn't be allowable under consumer law. Send them an inquiry many times and they are not answering! Can I use a Ticketek gift card or voucher? No reply emails or any form of communication. Attendance at business meetings and business travel. Doctors note or Medical Certificate confirming: means unexpected disruption or failure of the public transport network which. Further details in the disclaimer. <iframe src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-K4QMLG" height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden"> </iframe> I appled for a refund in Aug 2021, and they responded a month later saying it's done but I never got it. If Your Booking is cancelled or postponed by the organiser, You should contact Our standard Customer Service team directly via our Help Centre; see Your Booking confirmation or our website Help Centre for contact details. Just upload its fucking DEATH CERTIFICATE. if it exceeds 18 months from the date originally booked to the conclusion of the transacted event. Yes, customers can select Refundable tickets for tickets purchased through Ticketek Marketplace Ultimate and Ticketek Marketplace Deals but not Ticketek Marketplace Fan to Fan ticket sales. Stick to Ticketmaster. I have now been trying for a refund for 6 months. Provider the company or organisation that is responsible for the running of the booking Armed Forces Naval Service, Marines, Army or Air Force. Ticketek wanted the official government correspondence from my mate's dad, and that was just for 1 ticket to be refunded. means an unforeseen circumstance completely outside. Their website kept jumping us to different sections than the chosen one, then missed the mistake and paid.Tried to contact to rectify but no news.1 month later someone contacted us via FB saying all other tickets were sold out.Cheers Ticketeck for only taking 1 month to get back to me! Immediate family Your husband, wife, partner, civil partner, parent, child, brother, sister, grandmother or grandfather, or stepfamily. i spent 2 hours online and still didn't manage to secure tickets. Cool, just upload a goddamn police report. We have to use them to buy tickets to sporting events regularly and pay a large processing fee (ie $6.85 on a $15 ticket!) General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. An incident number or report from the Police or relevant traffic authority. Everybody else looks like a paedo. I cant go now, and when trying to chase a refund you literally have to choose from a bunch of pre approved refund appropriate situations and provide evidence. Might be worth looking into? If you've forgotten your account details, never fear we also . ?Dodgy Dodgy company, someone in what ever department should be cracking down on these dodgy companies. If the purpose or reason for which You booked Your flight in order to Attend has altered or been cancelled. means the unforeseen change of the date of an examination that. Years ago I did a few days temping at Tiketek. As it got closer to Christmas I started to worry, as they were to be presents. Maisie Peters: 7:00 7:45pm I am not a lawyer, but charging a relatively significant amount extra for optional refundable tickets, then making it basically impossible to get a refund, strikes me as something that shouldn't be allowable under consumer law. Ticketek routinely mismanages ticket processing which should be simple. Seven tries before I finally got my second choice of seats. Illness / Injury (including Covid-19) Pre-existing Medical Condition Pregnancy Complication IfYoudid not make reasonable alternative arrangements to AttendtheBooking. If the event is cancelled or rescheduled, Ticketek Marketplace will refund you the amo Their system is a joke, you cannot call anyone except an automated machine and even after lodging two tickets I have had no response. Unfortunately I cancelled the credit card I used so AMEX isn't wanting to help either :(, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Ive forgotten my password/My password has expired. Paying Party Any organisation or body who has a legal liability to pay compensation for the failure of the service, against whom You have a right of refund. Can never get a refund on tickets and/or speak to someone within Ticketek. Do not purchase through ticketek marketplace if you can and recommend any event does not use ticketek. There is no phone number, only an email which does not get answered. Which Ombudsman or Government body do I complain to about Ticketek stealing my money and ignoring all correspondence? Where you cannot provide evidence that the person affected is within the Group due to Attend the Booking. (Receipt required for Doctors note refund up to $100 or equivalent). No worries, as your cousins for a DOCTORS NOTE STATING THEY HAVE CANCER AND YOU WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH THE FAMILY. Where You have not been physically examined by a Doctor prior to the date of the Booking. The Ticketek phone line disconnects so cannot speak to someone directly to solve issue. Where You are the business owner or registered Director, or a member of Your family is. Getting travel insurance that covers COVID-19 related events can give you peace of mind so that you can enjoy your trip while being safe, smart, and prepared - and you should know what to look out for before you shop around. You may also wish to resell your tickets if you cannot use them. Never ever again. I bought tickets through ticketek marketplace when directed through the ticketek website (as only single seats left for a netball game through the main website). Why are there multiple listings for the same event at different prices? You/Your/Yourself A person who has made a Booking alone or as part of a group with Us. It says that they are open between 9 am and 4 pm but then ends the calls despite it being 12:10 pm! I bought tickets to and event halfway through last year, tried to call them on a number of occasions and tried to email them, i unable to get in contact with anyone they have set up their phone lines and email systems that way intensionally. No response to multiple follow ups, and upon trying to call them on 132 849 it's just a voice recording that doesnt go anywhere. Their phone doesnt answerThey have not responded to emailsThey have not responded to multiple email forms. means weather where a Government Agency has issued warnings not to travel which mean. These were purchased 23 Jun and 26 Jun 2021The show was rescheduled, with emails landing on dates very different from the original. Wife tested positive on 13th. Communicable Disease means any disease capable of being transmitted from an infected person or species to a susceptible host, either directly or indirectly, that has caused quarantines or restriction of movement of people. A police report or crime number to confirm the theft(Self-declaration not accepted). The show was moved to 2022 instead of 2021.I requested a refund as I wouldn't be able to attend the new shows. What happens to my money when I buy a ticket? For a detailed FAQ on these measures click here, Read the Terms & Conditions for this event. Thesereasons for refund are considered on an entirely discretionary basis and are not to be taken as a guarantee of refund. Confirmation that the document cannot be replaced in time for the Booking. Absolutely appealing customer service!!!!! For many, international travel is back on the cards. This meant that I had to sit & concert was standing room only. After following up, they said they'll investigate and give them 30 days, and basically after that they just went silent. Why should I buy from Ticketek Marketplace? Anyone has experience getting refunds from them or have advice on what I should do here? I have now been trying for a refund for 6 months. They stole my money too. :(, tails, they sent an email saying they has processed the refund. Any reason for refund must not be foreseeable at the time. Easy as. Attendance at business meetings and business travel. Almost 90 days and still waiting for my refund back. So sorry. I will NEVER buy tickets from this company again! I have been trying to get hold of ticketek to request a simple date change for about 2 months now! You can do anything you want if you're the only game in town. I paid the additional cost in checkout for refundable tickets. Definitely, Trustpilot should bring a starless option, these scammers even don't deserve 1 star! I just resold a ticketek ticket on Tixel. They agreed I shoudl get a refund, then asked for my account details for the refund. There is no phone number, only an email which does not get answered. Youmade an unsuccessful request for annual leave for the date of theBooking. Dates were also messed up so I had to fix that and then in the end I got my dr to write the most comprehensive med cert yet and unfortunately it mentioned that my initial appointment with them due to covid policies was a telehealth consult. Not that they are necessarily wrong, but people often don't comment when things go routinely right. Maximum refund value will not exceed 10,000 GBP or local currency equivalent. No, Ticketek Marketplace doesn't own the tickets so is unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Cutting-edge production - the likes of which have never been seen before in Australia or New Zealand . Immediate family Your husband, wife, partner, civil partner, parent, child, brother, sister, grandmother or grandfather, or stepfamily. The refund period is from Thursday 14 October 2021 to Friday 12 November 2021. Sell tickets directly from your Ticketek Account. Simply do not try to contact them in any way shape or form.Worst customer service. Safe, Fast and Verified The COVID-19 situation is an unprecedented challenge for our global community and the safety and well-being of our fans and crew will always be our . are the business owner or registered Director, or a member of. Where documents can be replaced in advance of theBookingor on the day. Press J to jump to the feed. Privacy (data erasure request) The fact that nobody at Ticketek seems to care about this issue and that I have been repeatedly ignored is actually more distressing than the $265 that I am out of pocketTrustpilot should give the option of assigning zero stars for companies like Ticketek. 2023 ProductReview.com.au Pty. To apply for a Refund simply click on the link in your booking confirmation email, or click here. I tried to buy tickets to Jim Jeffries, afterpay processed the payment, but the tickets from ticketek didn't. Abhorrently bad process for handling refunds and rescheduling due to illness. Emergency Services Police, Fire and Rescue Service or other Emergency Services. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Fans should only purchase tickets from the official ticketing agencies listed at edsheeran.com or frontiertouring.com/edsheeran. Are Refundable tickets offered on Gift Voucher sales? I got tickets to a concert from ticketek that got cancelled of covid. means the unforeseen change of the date of an examination that. is cancelled, postponed or cannot be fulfilled by the. Breakdown A copy of the call out note froma nationalbreakdown recovery service. I finally did get a short email back the night before the event, ABSOLUTELY APPAULING. To read more about Covid-19 please visit our dedicated page here. I have contacted your Customer Service team but have not received a response. Three years after buying multiple tickets for a cancelled concert I still havent received a refund. Buying Tickets on the Ticketek Website Step 1 - Sign in to My Ticketek Make your ticket buying experience easy by registering with My Ticketek, then signing in each time you visit the website. I received an error message after purchasing tickets. No way to recover tickets. I would start with Consumer Affairs Victoriahttps://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/Their website is easy to navigate and unlike Ticketek they actually have trained staff who will contact you back. Ed's 2023 tour will see him performing at our most iconic stadiums in Wellington, Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Perth. Once got a response to an email because I didnt purchase the ticket wont gi. They do but its retarded. To protect fans, strict anti-scalping measures will be deployed for the tour, with all tickets digitally supplied and accessible via official ticketing apps only. {"serverDuration": 19, "requestCorrelationId": "88cfe3fd1dbb642d"}. Its a disgrace. You may also wish to resell your tickets if you cannot use them. Superstar Ed Sheeran is set to return to Australia and New Zealand in February/March 2023 for a massive run of stadium shows as part of his + - = x Tour (pronounced "The Mathematics Tour"). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Doctor A qualified medical practitioner registered and licensed with a recognised professional body. All aspects of this document are subject to Australian law and the jurisdiction of the Australian courts. Links relating to the City of Sydney, and NSW in general - please read our rules before posting. Any evidence requested by our Customer Experience Team to verify the emergency circumstances. Fire A report from the fire service and/or police. I wish I could give them -500 stars.The customer service sucks and when they have your money theres no service and no refund so dont get duped into buying them refundable tickets. Conditions that are unpredictable and the event is more than two months in the future. Sell tickets directly from your Ticketek Account. means an unforeseen circumstance completely outside. Where you cannot provide evidence that the person affected is within the. No contact available anywhere.No responses from support requests, just an "we are trying hard, thanks for your patience.Meanwhile, we are going to miss the event!Its time to stop using Covid as an excuse for complete lack of service or care. Sell tickets directly from your Ticketek Account. Fuck that, what a joke of an optional extra. chevron_left, Availability & type of seating will vary & is set by the venue. Any reason for refund must not have reasonably foreseeable at the time, Maximum refund value per person will not exceed the total value of their share of the. Voluntary relocation or where you are changing employer for a new role. Specific reasons where refunds will not be provided: We do not refund for non-Attendance of a Booking directly or indirectly associated with: Definitions By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I replied and asked for a direct line or email address to speak to management/no reply since.

Succubus Powers And Abilities, How Much Damage Does Thorns 3 Do, What Items Should You Buy Extended Warranties On Dave Ramsey, Grossmont College Dean, Articles T

ticketek marketplace refund