the merion wedding cost

I think it also depends when you're getting married. So happy to hear you had the most perfect wedding! She made us comfortable and it was apparent that she wanted us to have the best day of our lives! An area with an aisle path to the front of the garden 100-foot long. With you communicating first, this makes the stunning and enchanting area more worth it. Overall, the Merion made us feel so special, and made every dream we had for our wedding come true. Crowned by a 40-foot diameter, one-of-a-kind glass dome and bathed in natural light, the 1,000-square-foot marble dance floor features a compass rose inlay. I am so happy she was our day of coordinator. Sue was gracious in responding quickly and thoughtfully to my many questions. The venue commands attention with its eccentric interior design. We only saw one other location before submitting our deposit. She was so awesome! There is an outdoor bathroom, as well as a changing area, for bridal parties. Dessert was wild--cotton and candy made for some fun pictures at the end of the night! I honestly wish I could have given them 5 stars. We worked with Jolene during the process - and she was phenomenal! The rain held out so we were able to use the outside for our ceremony and have it to ourselves for our family and friends the rest of the night. The only positive about this place was actually marrying my best friend. Thank you Stephanie and crew for helping us have the best day ever!!!! Me and my Fianc actually had our Senior prom there and remember how beautiful it was and decided to check My wife and I decided to check out The Merion for our wedding venue. We originally had a different venue booked in Philadelphia but chose to move to NJ due to COVID-19 restrictions in March 2021. It was nice- I liked the . She even bustled my bridal gown. Thank you to Sue and the Merion team for an absolutely amazing wedding day experience at the Merion. How Much is a Wedding at Race and Religious? I was a little nervous that you might be able to hear other events happening in the other ballrooms, but that was not the case at all. The main lobby was decorated for Christmas and it was stunning. Always more than happy to answer any questions my husband and I had. ly, I can't even explain how beautiful the ambiance was and all the food OMG my guest are still raving about it to this day. The Merion goes above and beyond to make your wedding special. On the day of my event, the staff were very attentive to me and my planne We had our wedding reception here on June 22, 2018 in the Palace Ballroom. The entire Merion staff on the day of our wedding were the best! We toured the venue in February of 2018 and ended up getting ma OMG Kristen!! I would like to think that maybe Stephanie didnt realize how she was treating us & that it really had nothing to do with us specifically but that doesnt change that when I think of my wedding at The Merion it isnt thought of as the wonderful day I had dreamed of. My florist came with the bouts and bouquets. How Much Does It Cost to Hem a Wedding Dress? One thing that makes The Merion wedding cost not a headache is that the price is adjusted according to the package. The reasons we decided to go with the Merion was its reputation for out of this world food & terrific service. Customer service should remain top quality even after the event is over. for their basic package was $185 per person- inclusive of tax and gratuity. I recommend people not to bring outside caterers for Indian food. The Skylight ballroom was the perfect spot for our Blacktie 150 person reception! It was EXACTLY how I imagined it to be!!! ful space. not a headache is that the price is adjusted according to the package. Plus Dave made sure we were happy the entire evening and executed our timeline for us. The Merion chef accommodated every request. Come wedding day, my vendor and family go to The Merion at 10 am to set up, only to find that they could not set up until 5 pm (2 hours before the wedding). I'm so happy we picked this venue for our special day! The location is perfect. I cannot say enough about The Merion and highly recommend. The venue is able to host a number of events such as engagements, anniversaries, wedding ceremonies, and receptions. And the foodAMAZING! They sent the other wedding party on my shuttle bus across the street for pictures so we had to wait for my bus to get back to take pictures. Cliff and the team are beyond helpful and there are not enough words to describe how accommodating everyone at the Merion is. The pictures are beautiful, the food is amazing, the price was perfect, and the staff is fantastic! Please check back in a few minutes. I would 100% recommend the Merion especially Stephanie to anyone - you will not be disappointed! Megan and David's Wedding at The Merion. What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Merion for wedding events? How Much Does a Wedding at Il Mercato Cost? The shrimp cocktail at the seafood station was HUGE and cooked perfectly and the crab cakes were full of flavor! This place is it! It is across the street from Hankers Flowers. They were able to work with our budget and gave us a BEAUTIFUL wedding on May 8, 2021. She was there for us every step of the way. We started out with Alyssa but after she left we were super lucky to have Jolene as head of our team! Our maitre d' was also very helpful, and was a calming presence on the day of. . First, we need to know about you, so go to our Contact page. I knew then this is where I wanted my reception to be. The ballroom's stained glass ceiling is an exquisite detail, and it boasts 7,000 square feet of event space. What kind of wedding events does The Merion offer? There's also a few surprises that they throw in for the bride and groom that I won't spoil, but it really brings the whole thing together. Skylight Ballroom, which is like a scene from a fairy tale. Definitely the highest recommendation for this venue! With a choice of four elegant ballrooms, the Merion is an ideal choice for a lavish wedding. My wedding was over a week ago and all of my guests are still raving about how amazing the food was. From their responsiveness, to the food, to the service, to the decor, to the ambiance and everything in between, The Merion staff and team exceeded our expectations!!! e very end of all the planning and we feel so lucky to have worked with her. Our maitred, Wayne made sure my husband and I were taken care of all day. right there to welcome us and set us up for our beautiful evening. A Wedding Story - Where Are the Loved-Up Couples Now? What percentage of users recommend The Merion and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services? If you want a modern and classic euro venue style, then only The Merion can promise that. Thank you so much for helping us have out dream fairytale wedding! Food, service and well EVERYTHING turned out to be, well as I said, FANTASTIC. How Much is a Wedding at Lake Oak Meadows? Real Weddings. Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. She treated me like her best friend! The food was outrageous, the deserts unbelievable and the birthday cake outstanding. I REGRET spending our hard earned money at The Merion, Live and Learn! It was truly the best experience from start to finish! d beyond to make it as stress free as posts me for me. Of course the service was spectacular, the food was wonderful (guests are still telling both of us and my parents how great the cocktail hour was!!! Alyssa was the best! From classical European to contemporary design, the breathtaking dcor at The Merion captures the essence of the most amazing places on Earth. e was always an email away anytime I had a question, whether big or small. On our wedding day we had Calli as our coordinator, Wayne as our maitre d, Dee as our captain and Marian as our he Hi My! 10/10. How Much is a Wedding at Disney Grand Floridadian? How Much is a Wedding at the Atlanta History Center? e her until the ceremony and things that were promised to me they never came through. Jolene and her fabulous team at The Merion truly went above and beyond for our wedding on 9/22/19! The Merion includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee: The Merion includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs: The space offered by The Merion for wedding events is known for: The Merion offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings: The Merion offers the following types of wedding events: The Merion offers the following services for wedding events: The Merion offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings: The Merion is recommended by 96% of couples who have used their services. top! Diandra was so professional and approachable from the first day we met her to the day of our wedding. The Merion - Venue - Riverton, NJ - WeddingWire Weddings Wedding Venues Banquet Halls New Jersey Southern New Jersey Riverton The Merion in The Merion Riverton, NJ View map Phone number Visit website Request pricing 4.8 280 $12k - $16k For 100 Guests Up to 300 Contact for Availability Gallery 45 About FAQs Reviews 280 Real Weddings 11 Network How Much is a Wedding at Black Butte Ranch. THIS is why people choose the Merion. were so incredibly kind, helpful, very responsive and answered every last one of my questions. ion and question about how we wanted the event to go. g our clients' experiences. It hard to get to the food as a bride but the Merion always made sure I had a little of everything at my table incase I missed out! The Merion is a historic landmark with a long history. Using Wedding Smoke Bombs in Wedding Photography. She kept by our side during the ceremony and cocktail hour, and was so accommodating helping us get food, drinks, and keeping our wedding party in check. I overthink everything, so I emailed her a TON during the whole process, but she ALWAYS responded happily and was there to make changes or answer questions or made herself available for me to swing by in person! The Skylight Ballroom accommodates 330 guests. Now although I think this price was a bit steep since our same day edit itself costed less than that to have made and the fact that theres a giant chandelier blocking the projector screen, the money wasnt the concern. At The Merion, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost? five to ten hours on each wedding. Some couples might not mind, but for myself and others who are organized and want to make sure their wedding day is perfect, it is a BIG DEAL. t events. They rushed my photographer because they said the other wedding was after mine and they couldnt be late for that one . How Much Is a Wedding at Sezincote House? It's pretty difficult to save room for your entree, but you have to because the main courses are even better. When we took our concerns to management who was on the premises at the time of the event, he was short & dismissive. Our wedding was 5/12/18, and honestly thank you doesnt seem like enough! From the moment I walked inside to tour the venue I got chills and goosebumps all over: I just KNEW it was special, but I was so afraid it would be too expensive. So, everything is included, and this makes it easier to calculate. I was showered with compliments but almost every person had a comment about Stephanie. My only advice is keep all your documents from The Merion and get everything in writingespecially if you have a long engagementbecause packages do slightly change from year to year so this will ensure you get everything you were promised. So, don't wait to plan your wedding on a Wednesday! Four exquisite ballrooms each unique and remarkable in its own right set the stage for your fairy-tale event. Wedding Singer Cast - Where Are They Now? I knew what I signed up for. r! From beginning to end, The Merion took care of us and guided us through the process perfectly. She as informative, easy to work with, and made an overwhelming process seem easy. I knew that she would make sure everything turned out just as we wanted it to be and she did an amazing job. She promptly answered every single question during the planning process and on the day of, there was not a single detail out of place. Learn how your comment data is processed. Everyone was on top of everything and our guests were just blown away with the amount of food and drink and the taste! We cannot say enough great things about The Merion! She honestly feels like a family friend to us. But remember that averages don't tell the whole story. Her husband, Luigi, looked equally dashing in a black tux and a matching jacket. It was made on site by their baker and only cost me an additional $150 (because I added on two tiers and the snowflakes). This English country manor is a magnificent space, featuring a vintage ballroom, enchanting balcony and stained glass windows. All the staff were very attentive and made our day run smoothly, from our personal waitress, Mater'd and of course Stephanie who we worked with since day one. Thank you a million times over for choosing The Merion & trusting in us to make your wedding day so amazing :-). The fact that I sent multiple emails to Stephanie asking for the projector so far ahead of time makes me more upset because this was her mistake, not ours. It was one of the best experiences of the entire process. This delayed my wedding ceremony because we had to wait until my family arrived (little did I know it was because they were rushing around trying to set up for my reception). Between the historic architectural details and eight acres of manicured. beyond gorgeous of what a wedding venue should be like. Our guests were reaching out in the days following the wedding to tell us that they had never seen food like that at a wedding before. The Merion wedding photos and video team made sure that every moment of this perfect day was captured. roughout the entire process. During the tour and while signing the contract the sales lady was kind and had promised services that they di Diandra is amazing helped me every step of the way!! Everyone enjoyed their meals and complimented the cocktail hour and desserts! We only had three months of planning with them and I honestly wish we got to work with them longer. Thanks to the Merion I was able to have my dream wedding. Everyone definitely did not go home with an empty stomach! Once again, Jolene, Nick, Joanne and Deb E were wonderful to work with. Every area of Merion displays the highest standard of wedding excellence. the night. They were so supportive and easy to work with on new dates and pla Awww Kaylee! She was easy to work with, communicative and so fun to work with the day of. We also picked our vendors through their showcase/network and it took a lot of stress off planning since they already knew the space. We got so many compliments about how great the merion was to all of our guests. Would highly recommend them to any bride and groom for a flawless event! She is so organized, efficient, thoughtful, and kind. You can take advantage of various discounts available to you by booking your ceremony during an off-peak season, having fewer guests, and holding your wedding within five months. Our bridal attendant (deb), Maitre D (nick) and captain (dee) took care of my husband and I on the day of (helped to get us anything we needed) and were right there getting us anything we needed and making sure we were happy and taken care of the entire night. Though it's gorgeous, it's just misleading for the The Knot user. The event planner, Sue, was accessible through emails and phone calls from start to the day of the event. How Much is a Wedding at the Langham Pasadena? If this is a venue you're considering, I would HIGHLY recommend meeting with someone from The Merion to talk details. The Merion is just the place for your special day; thats how we always believe. Answered every question we had, big or small. It was an absolutely amazing experience from the time we choose it as our vendor until the after the wedding. We had our reception in the Skylight Ballroom, it was the most incredible experience in our entire lives. I wish we could re-live this day. What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Merion? Although it was pricy the staff was amazing and attentive. How Much is a Wedding at the Garden City Hotel? She was personable, friendly, and willing to accommodate our needs. No matter which ballroom you choose, you can design it to fit your wedding-specific vision and your own unique style.Services Offered In addition to its facilities, the Merion offers full-service catering for weddings. My family, husband, wedding guests, & friends cannot stop raving about how fabulous The Merion is!!! How Much is a Wedding at the Shedd Aquarium? While my husband and I didnt have much time to eat since we were talking to everyone, I did still get to enjoy some of my dinner which was delicious. Sue Aita was my consultant and she was perfect! - Love Calli and The Merion Team <3. The Skylight Ballroom can host up to 300 guests and boasts a colonial-style refinement. We apologize that your experience with Stephanie was not as positive as we anticipated, and we hope it did not take away from your momentous occasion. We had the best day and our room (The Palazzo) was gorgeous. The location is in Cinnaminson, The first wedding package was held at the North Garden. The staff is so kind and helpful. How Much Does a Wedding at Knotting Hill Place Cost? We were married February 14, 2016 at the Merion and Diandra was outstanding and our main point of contact. Calli was great to work with! Now our goal is to be invited to a wedding there so we can REALLY enjoy the cocktail hour! The Merion was the SECOND place we looked when searching for a venue for our wedding. They were miles ahead of the other (well known) venues in the area. From classical European to contemporary design, the breath- taking decor at The Merion captures the essence of the most amazing places on Earth.

Value Of Used Aluminum Irrigation Pipe, Best Flathead Fishing Spots Sydney, What Happened To Phil And Lil's Dad, Articles T

the merion wedding cost