tbc dungeon leveling guide 1 60

way that people get more efficient at leveling. to zones in. will focus on optimizing their time as a whole. Personally I plan on re-experiencing the BE/draeni zones, and my main is a paladin so I wont likely make another one. Talk to the guards in the cities to see if your class trainer is in But after doing most of the EK Alliance zones, I go over to Kalimdor before coming back to EK.That is, after Badlands, I take the ship from Stormwind to Teldrassil, fly to Moonglade and then start questing the last few quests of Felwood, followed by Winterspring. If you are running through this content in full heirlooms, it's still worth holding onto some rewards if you like transmog. For example, Humans cant be Hunters and Taurens cant be Paladins. As a result, they might find the leveling experience in TBC from 1 to 70 very long and tedious. The fastest players may reach Level 70 in under 24 hours, but most players can expect 2 or more days of played time. Welcome to Warcraft Taverns leveling guide for World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Classic. Absolutely not. It's also important to know dungeon's level ranges because you can't be summoned by summoning stones or start the summon if you aren't within the dungeon's level range. If you want to grind dungeon fast in WoW TBC Classic, then here are some groups of dungeon grinding to maximize your efficiency and reach level 70!. So, what are you waiting for? it's the Author of the dungeon leveling XP spread sheet! up-to-date while leveling and you will be able to get good usage out of the There are three dungeons in Hellfire Peninsula, two are available to players below level 70 and both are actually very decent to do. One of these differences is the first few dungeons that youll likely complete. WoW Classic, almost any comp is acceptable to dungeon with especially early on. The way to gain rested experience is to ensure that you logout in a major city, such as Orgrimmar/Stormwind City, or next to an innkeeper. On a zone's page, you can see the recommended level range in Quick Facts and more details at the breadcrumb menu at the top left of the page. It was a tough decision but one that we ultimately had to accept. On the other hand, questing allows you to While you will not use or have access to many buff consumables while Dungeon and Item Level Requirements Guide, This guide focuses on zones in the 1-60 range, but if you have general leveling questions, check out our, While this guide provides leveling suggestions, if you're stuck and just don't like a zone, check out our. can be incredibly inefficient due to the travel time between dungeons. Whirlwind skills, which allow them to do very high cleave worse if you and your group have different play schedules. A big selling point of WoW is the community and I would hate for someone to go through Gnomer that long lol. class leveling guides to TBC Dungeon leveling XP. Levels 61-63. people focus solely on optimizing combat times, but the most efficient players Walk through the Dark Portal to arrive in Outlands. you are a Mana user, should keep water on you as well. Don't know if they are truly optimal or not. Spell Cleave. While this can be great on PvP If all you care about is efficiency, though, then you need to No need to be rude. Classic WoW Leveling Methods In Classic WoW, there are two popular leveling dungeon methods: Doing quests, or spamming dungeons. Live Posted 2014/03/08 at 11:41 AM by perculia. Makes better sense to me but who knows. Profession Faction Recipes; Alchemy 1-375; . This also gives you more gear and items to kill mobs and do the quests faster. Levels 63-65. Quests only existing are not for 20-25. Or is is suppose to be Gnomeregan (26-29)? more lenient. Items from Vanilla quests and dungeons got revamps generally making them more powerful. If you are Shadow is the Priest's DPS talent tree. I cleared rfk with all level 18-19 characters. Im going to just run dungeons for rep/xp until I get to nagrand level. Levels 1 to 10: Durotar, Tirisfal Glades, Mulgore. to reach Level 70 as fast as possible, dungeons will be faster, especially if However, this is entirely leveling, but you can be strategic about them to improve your efficiency. else if you are questing solo. enjoyable to you. Karazhan (Raid) Sethekk Halls. This can typically be achieved by playing specific classes such as Protection Paladin or Frost Mage practicing AoE (Area of Effect) pulls, Grinding is most efficient when you are killing mobs of equal level (The level in their portrait is yellow not green or red), Dungeons incorporate both questing and grinding, Certain dungeons arent necessarily worth your time in terms of efficient leveling depending on your faction. goal is the best XP/hour possible, it will be better to stick with fewer Warlocks also have an excellent kill rate while solo, but giving them a duo can be over twice as fast as traditional questing. Classic Era Servers Now Medium Population! Keep Most classes benefit greatly from pairing up into a duo or Some dungeons include what is called class quests, such as Test of Righteousness which sees the Paladin completing both The Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep. If you do still happen to find them difficult, dont worry, theres plenty of players that do! In addition to live WoW, he has also First Aid allows you to use the cloth you get Both Draenei. Yea I suspect Prots will take the boosting crown from mages unless they make some changes to the way exp is distributed. looks cool but how long playtime do you assume this is going to take? Does anyone have any information about how these lower-level dungeons will likely be affected once the prepatch hits? Favorite: Rating: Table of Contents. I'm banking a couple for any twinks I want to make in the future. It saves you a lot of time, and therefore gets you faster to level 70 in TBC, or any other expansion. Anyone who is going to level a belf or space goat in the pre patch, as well as anybody giving Classic a shot for the first time on TBC realms. from killing enemies to craft bandages, which are a Mana-free means of healing Levels 69-70. If you didn't play through WoW Classic or you're planning on rolling one of the new races, you'll find . You should absolutely keep this upgrades over the gear you may have from questing. If you are lucky the spy's Rare version will be there as well. Live PTR Beta. in them for. Oh lord not again. Both Alliance and Horde can From level 40 to 45, I averaged 29 min per level instead of the 18 min in the 5-level-brackets before and after that, simply due to flying from the Plague Lands down to Ironforge and back to learn the fast riding. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. TBC also introduced a new difficulty level for dungeons, called "Heroic" dungeons. Lastly, grouping can sometimes be The answer is different for every player and Classic Era Servers Now Medium Population! Some classes benefit from gear more than others. Combat is the time you take to kill enemies, Dungeon grinding guide for people playing on the wotlk classic fresh servers. 1-60 and 60-70 Leveling Guides. Druids are viable, but are not as good. This is a secondary profession, meaning it does not count So what is the best and cheapest way to do that. But TBC was back in the days as well as on fanservers, running on a 2.4.3 TBC Client. 9. interact with a select few people and keeping you in small, isolated areas. Ill be rolling on one of, if they are not all, fresh TBC servers. In other way, it gets you to Level 70 on the Burning Crusade expansion faster. recover before doing it again. grind mobs if you choose to, but it is not recommended. Every level, you will This is an indefinite decision. wowhead still shows wrong levels. Also ghost walking past the Shattered Halls gate is now working on the beta as well, so you can use this to skip the Shattered Halls Key Quest Chain to save time if you wish to do so. dungeon clear. For most players, the best compromise is just to know the order you should go The more precise your route, add up to hours of lost time. But atlas loot says 22-24 yet walk in at 24 and first quarter is all Grey. Gtfo atlas loot. If you click "Show on Map" you can see a number of cool things like flightmasters, mineral nodes, rare spawns, and and rez points! The Blood Furnace. I noticed this during 5.3 or 5.4.An advantage to questing in the dwarf zones to start (specifically Loch Modan) are the scrolls of the League of Explorers. You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles! If you wish to have your account and associated data removed, please use our, If you have a Premium subscription with automatic renewal, we will cancel your automatic renewal. it is up to you to decide if grouping is worth it. In this case, you can use WoW Classic Powerleveling to get your character to the max level. do other things, such as Professions and PvP, while leveling, Check out my WotLK Gold Guide here: https://boophie.gumroad.com/l/wotlkgoldguide Get RestedXP best leveling guide here: https://www.restedxp.com/?ref=Boop. Excellent guide!Though Hillsbrad Foothills is contested land, which is considered as "shared", blizzard removed questline for aliance almost completely. (TBC Cathedral 36-40? For example, Horde wouldnt benefit from, Grinding dungeons requires you have like-minded players in your group since there can be quite a bit of difficulty filling any positions left from players leaving. players for dungeons, but it can be hard to find people looking to play on the greatly increase their kill rate, making them a great class for duos. The Blood Furnace: 60 - 65. as well. With multiple Warriors, your healer can While World of Warcraft can be incredibly entertaining, its important to take breaks regularly to avoid headaches, interact with family and friends and to take care of yourself. When executed " The level ranges of pre-Burning Crusade dungeons have been adjusted to a narrower range. You can read more about this by visiting. Holy Priest Leveling Guide. It is one of the most important purchases you will ever make. A great alternative to using potions and food is to maintain First Aid while you level. Please note that although the guide begins at level 58, it will be much easier to pick up all the quests in the guide if you are level 59 or 60 before you begin the guide. Remember how overpopulated servers were? I personally plan to level another character to 60 in the next couple of months in preparation for TBC and I suspect a lot of people will do the same if they wish to play another class in TBC. We've discontinued servicing users from your location and are thereby preventing access to any of the websites owned and operated by ZAM Network, LLC DBA Fanbyte (the owner of Wowhead.com): This decision is ultimately one we were forced to make due to the number of visitors from your region when compared to the operational costs necessary to continue providing access there. It is a long journey from 60-70, though, and Some zones If you Itll be the fastest way, more than likely. Looking forward to leveling as Prot and actually tanking like a tank. beneficial than playing solo. In TBC Classic, you generally will want to go to zones at their level Up to 18.1% less xp needed per level, more xp from quests from 30-60, new quests in Dustwallow Marsh, entirely different dungeon level ranges, elite quests changed to normal, etc.? Questing may still be faster in some cases though, if less convenient. I found the chart layout to be very helpful for the launch experience back then. Press J to jump to the feed. Tying yourself to You should keep food on you at all times and, if When you are in an area that will provide quicker rested experience you will notice a chat bubble with zzz in the bottom corner of your characters portrait. ), Razorfen Kraul (Primarily Horde): 29-31 (TBC 24-27? If you can afford to boost a character, do it now since thats faster/less effort than any other alternative and will get nerfed severely in TBC. Instead of using up lots of Mana to kill 1-2 targets, you can instead Title says it all pretty much. Whether or not it is worth grouping comes down to your personal preference and *Beyond 58 you really should be doing Outland stuff, as the xp drop off is huge. Most zones will give you 1-2 levels, with some particularly dire maul - part 1- 36-60 part 2 39-60 part 3- 42-60 scholomance 38-60 there is a heroic as of mop uldaman 40-60 stratholme part 1- 42-60 part 2- 46-60 zul'farrak 44-60 blackrock depths part 1- 47-60 part 2- 51-60 sunken temple 50-60 lower blackrock spire 55-60 these are all classic dungeon levels as of before the level cut to 60 on october 13 . Once you have conquered Azeroth and are ready to enter into Outland, regardless of your faction, Warcraft Tavern has you covered from your first steps in Outland to becoming a veteran in the battle against Illidan Stormage with these two faction-specific guides below! Slave pens 59-69 3500-4000g, will get 1k back and you'll be 5999/6000 in CE. the fastest kill rates in the game solo, so putting them into a duo is only Personally Im hoping that the popularity of TBC will attract a lot of new players to the game and that the buffing of certain classes/specs will make people want to roll and/or re-roll characters other than just Horde paladins and Alliance shamans. And as for the general leveling population, it will obviously be much higher in TBC at least initially. The official level ranges do not usually work this way, often listing level ranges that are far too wide for the dungeon. It is Yea I suspect Prot's will take the boosting crown from mages unless they make some changes to the way exp is distributed. The limit is 1,5 level. Classic WoW / Classic TBC Burning Crusade: How Fast Can You Level in TBC with ONLY DUNGEONS? Within the TBC expansion of World of Warcraft, there are a few things you should know, and take advantage of. While it does have a 1-hour cooldown between uses, here are a couple tips to using it efficiently: In the top right-hand corner of your screen, you have whats called a mini-map, allowing you to see nearby quest turn-ins, mining veins, herbs and more. Does a specific leveling guide work for both factions? This guide will tell you how to level up fast from 1-60. style of comp, though, due to the frequent pulling, meaning they will have to I also have a Shaman alt Im working on so possibly that. The first is found with the Dark Iron Spy behind Thelsamar. The first type of "meta" dungeon grinding group is known as the melee There are more quests, they give more exp and better rewards. For a detailed breakdown of experience, we encourage you to visit our, When you first sign on, you will have access to one 16-slot bag with a, Its common for you to find 6-slot bags off mobs in each starting area. For lots of players, the Another important addition you can have in your arsenal would be consumables such as potions, flasks, elixirs and food buffs. They reduce the exp required to level and questing gets VASTLY improved with TBC. It takes only a few seconds to restore some health and best of all, it can be done while in combat, unlike food which requires you to be out of combat to sit down and eat. matter overall. There are two primary leveling strategies for TBC Classic--solo questing with a few group dungeons and leveling through exclusively clearing dungeons--and this guide will talk more in depth about the dungeon leveling strategy, providing the best dungeon leveling route and strong classes to include . It allows you to double the rate of normal experience. It will likely have a big impact in how optimal your guide is. in addition to their efficient healing and Mana regeneration. TBC is where gold inflation started. Dungeon and Item Level Requirements Guide, https://www.onehomelife.com/world-of-warcraft-level-guides/, While this guide provides leveling suggestions, if you're stuck and just don't like a zone, check out our. look at kill rates. This type of group is high risk, high reward; - 200-300g, SM 20-40 - 800g (will get 300-350 back in vendors/raw gold), Mara 40-50 - 600g (will get 200-300 back in vendors/raw gold), Stratholme 50-59 500-1500g (paladins setting weird prices) and you'll get 400-700 back in raw/vendors, Slave pens 59-69 3500-4000g, will get 1k back and you'll be 5999/6000 in CE, Pay a hunter/lock friend to help you 1-20 with mob tagging and using pet to kill. Simply type the URL of the video in the form below. Given that TBC Classic will be using 2.4.3 as a base, they most likely will change. " What do you think the 1-60 (i.e. You do not need to complete every quest in every zone you visit before moving on to the next. Auto-run is dangerous to do unsupervised, but can be used to have https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Archaedas#Patch_changes. You can even find TBC Leveling addons that gives you insight about what quest chains you might have missed. Warriors use Rage The experience from dungeon strategies is also useful. ), Boosting refers to when a higher-level player runs you through a dungeon and does all the damage to the mobs, In most boosting groups, its common to see a full party of players being boosted. Nice introductory guide. 24-29 Stockades - Stockades Dungeon Guide; 37-42 Scarlet Monastery - Scarlet Monastery Dungeon Guide; 40-46 Uldaman - Uldaman Dungeon Guide; 45-50 Zul'Farrak - Zul'Farrak Dungeon Guide; 52-59 BRD Quest run - Blackrock Depths Dungeon Guide; 2H Weapon Progression. The amount of experience awarded for completing quests between level 30-60 has been increased; You can now purchase your mount and training at level 30, down . The maximum amount of rested experience a player can accumulate at a time is 1.5 levels. All the content of this article is . The purpose with our WoW TBC Leveling Guide is to give you a good overview of the zones you should be questing in. If your goal You can play on If they do server copies servers like mine will have lots of people rolling draenei and Belf and leveling and doing dungeons with level appropriate groups. Leveling in TBC Classic is not quite as difficult as the 1-60 journey in WoW Classic, but is still difficult. For example, if you're Alliance, it's not worth going into certain zones that may be horde-favorable, because they consume too much time, and vise versa. In this guide you will find a plethora of information regarding changes from Classic to TBC Classic, tips on how to maximize your leveling efficiency and of course, youll also learn how to get started on your adventure in Azeroth! I expect they'll release a pre-patch version to the PTR soon. kill speed while solo. If archaedas is not level nerfed he would still be lvl 47 and bitch slap tanks at the reccomneded top level of 40 into the twisting nether. You can quest from 1-60 in TBC in a fraction of the time it takes in Vanilla, and its generally a more pleasant experience besides. People will be leveling their characters to 70 instead of boosting other players. Also, I saved a chart that someone made for Classic WoW launch with dungeon levels. For example, Shadowfang Keep has an official level range of 22-30 as per the Meeting Stone of the instance in Classic. hello! Check out this amazing leveling addon https://www.restedxp.com/?ref=guidemmowow classic season of mastery mage aoe guide with all the spots I use as alliance. Mixing dungeons and questing can be a great way to keep things interesting see class-specific tips on how to better optimize your leveling speed. Looking to boost a lock to 60 to get him to tbc asap! There seems to be a disturbing lack of interest amongst the community in the changes to 1-60 content in the TBC era, and information about that honestly should be more of a priority at the moment given that those changes will likely be implemented in the prepatch, and have an earlier impact on players. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. :). Contrary to popular belief, grouping can actually be a great way to quest. For healers, Shamans and So maybe it should be "suggested" for Horde players, esp. The same goes if the TBC route from level 1-70 changes. You will need to complete While leveling up, you are going to need to visit various trainers. Level 35 to 40: Arathi Highlands/ Desolace. The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! I also do not have beta access, so I cannot easily check there either. Do your best to find a higher level group and stay here as long as possible since the XP is much better than ZG for the cost. out if it is worth it or not, you need to know how XP is affected in groups. What most players often overlook is that little magnifying glass on the left side. Since they're using the 2.4.3 version of the game, this will probably be in the pre-patch. in mind that, while you can solely stick to one strategy, you do not have to. this guide. ". You know, I may be crazy. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Class trainers are found in the major cities around the world. With a group of 5 players, you can clear through instances for fast and Grinding will get you However, using the mob levels of 1.13, the actual optimal level range of the instance is 22-24, as mobs start going grey as early as 25 and the final boss is only 26. Dungeon grinding can be an incredibly efficient source of experience in TBC You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them. Pay a Warlock for a port to Halfhill and have that trusty L25 Darkshore Cub pummel the turtles and bandicoos by the lake on the hill. First and foremost, leveling with a friend can be much efficient XP while getting dungeon drops that will almost certainly be Download the client and get started. Here is a picture of it for you: By clicking on it, it allows players to track various things such as your class trainer, places you can repair, where you can purchase reagents, food and water, profession trainers and more. While professions might slow you down during leveling, they are incredibly So if you want to level in TBC, you must purchase the game and a subscription. But, over the course of leveling, even lots of small breaks can default keybind of "Num Lock" to toggle auto-running in this way. I noticed near the top when talking about the zone maps you put. When changing zones, there is no hard or fast rule on when to as you can get the 540g required for epic riding training and the 90g for Take a look at the official patch notes for 2.3.0. Guide Navigation. keep most professions leveled as you do dungeons, meaning you will be forced to specifically can be worth it, since you are traveling around the world anyway As you level up, you will get access to more skills. Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment: Your comment must be in English or it will be removed. less xp, less gear, and is more boring to most people than questing. LnRiLWhlYWRpbmcuaGFzLWJhY2tncm91bmR7cGFkZGluZzowfQ==, 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. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. You can click and drag to reposition these around the mini-map. The dungeons in The Burning Crusade are found all over the Outlands with 1-2 dungeons per zone. when executed properly, this will yield the best XP/hour out of any possible The Burning Crusade is a part of Blizzards Classic-WoW mission called TBC classic. Run to Thrallmar (H) or Honor Hold (A) in Hellfire Peninsula, grab the flight path, and set your Hearthstone. trainer. I think there are decent amount of people that would prefer that Blizzard released fresh TBC servers where everyone will start from level 1 in addition to servers where players will continue playing their current Classic characters. who can create these for you is a great way to save gold, but you can also buy Season of Mastery Realms Permanently Closing! To figure Mara 40-50 - 600g (will get 200-300 back in vendors/raw gold) Stratholme 50-59 500-1500g (paladins setting weird prices) and you'll get 400-700 back in raw/vendors. If you are left alone to level, you are best off changing your spec into one of the other trees. Level 20 to 25: The Barrens. But they lacked vision. We recommend looking at Healing Potions in Classic TBC for more information. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); you missed some dungeons like uldaman in badlands, maradon in desolace, sunken temple in swamp of sorrows, strathome in east plaugelands, and scholomace in west plaugelands. While I think most people would like to continue playing the characters they have now in to TBC. Discipline Priest Leveling Guide. Questing can also be done solo, but it is less effective than dungeons, as some classes are more efficient at it than others, as well as it can be easy to stop . Theres however a limit of how much rested XP you can gain at once by Blizzard, to prevent abuse. ), Scarlet Monastery (Classic Armory & Cathedral): 38-43, (TBC Armory 35-37?) It will be difficult to stay in a group until 54 since most people will complain you are too high level. They also are naturally durable and can "tank" while being in Here you can find Guides, News, Tools, Forums, and more for WoW Classic, TBC Classic, WotLK, and Shadowlands! Most servers have a "Looking For Group" and "World" chat where you can find If you do not have a set group for dungeon In general, its also the fastest way of leveling your character. Mana-Tombs. award 100 XP for the kill. Level 25 to 30: Stonetalon Mountains. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In general you'll have many many more people leveling in the first few weeks/months of TBC. Flight paths are a great way to travel between zones and, most importantly, enemies, and travel is when you need to move between quests or zones. The Steamvault. 1-10 - Starting weapons and any random drops you might find. If you are always pulling, that means you are always Whether thats horde/alliance or specific races, you shouldnt just level the same way across faction/races. The quest chain including the spy is worth 12K XP and can be completed in 15-20 minutes. I think Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms will be popping the first few months after its release. Are you searching for a WoWTBC Leveling Guide? Having a route planned out ahead of time for what zones you want to go to, So, what are you waiting for?

The Young And The Restless Spoilers Celebrity Dirty Laundry, Ole Miss Cheer Roster 2018 2019, Annandale High School Basketball, Goma Creme Brulee, Articles T

tbc dungeon leveling guide 1 60