solar warden the secret space program

He also informed me that it was not a joint program with the DoD. Since approximately 1980, a secret space fleet code named 'Solar Warden' has been in operation unknown to the public Is this nonsense, is it a conspiracy or is it simply so sensitive that it will cause uproar around the world? We'll see if that actually pans out. These are zones where no craft should be present. By entering your email and clicking Sign Up, you're agreeing to let us send you customized marketing messages about us and our advertising partners. Before an extraterrestrial craft can enter our solar system, it receives protocols transmitted from one of several beacons outside of our solar system. After years of fighting in court for having illegally accessed NASAs computers, the hacker is talking about the findings he has made at the time. There is at least 300 personnel involved in this facility.Solar Warden is said to be made up of U.S. aerospace Black Projects contractors, with some contributions of parts and systems by Canada. For propulsion, the cigar-shaped vehicles use a temporal drive based on principles of quantum entanglement between certain isotopes. They are propelled by left/right torsion drives. Part of HuffPost News. This video was originally created by \"Biblical Prophecy TV\". This does not mean aliens but the fact that they are not based on Earth. I have ran your request through one of our space-related directorates and I'm waiting on one other division with the Command to respond back to me. Copyright 2020 Humans Are Free. United Kingdom, Italy, Austria, Russia, and. News By Joshua Nevett 19:00, 29 AUG 2016 Updated 05:50, 20 JUL 2019 Sorry, the video player failed to load. On April 13, 2009, the US National Archives of Administration provided nearly 250,000 pages of documents during the Reagan administration, including its Personal Journal. They were serving a fleet that was not American Navy ships, but spaceships away from our planet. Solar Warden was developed as a form of interplanetary border control to stop malevolent aliens from stealing more humans than they were allotted. It is said that there are approximately eight cigar-shaped motherships (each longer than two football fields end-to-end) and 43 small scout ships\". Solar warden is basically the name for travel within and outside the solar system. Solar Warden | The Secret Space Program \u0026 Black Budget Part TWO - Just Myths? If these Black Budget technologies were released in the world and properly funded, in a generation or even less, we would see the complete end of fossil fuels, oil, coal, natural gas and even nuclear energy that would be replaced by Tesla electromagnetism, fusion cold, anti-gravity, and anti-hydrogen systems and much more. In my view Solar Warden is very real and a very strong possibility. somebody thought that malicious aliens will try at some point to conquer the Earth, and thats how the top-secret space program known as Solar Warden was put in place, or better said, in orbit.A futuristic project of such amplitude could have only been completed with the aid of advanced alien technology, be it from reverse-engineering recovered artifacts or crafts, or through direct help received from the benevolent species of ETs that seemingly support the human kind.The Solar Warden space program had been initiated about 30 years ago, and has since been operational in Earths orbit without the general public knowing about it. Potentially, the human being has the ability to realize through his consciousness everything that any terrestrial or extraterrestrial technology realizes: levitation, time projection, teleportation, influence at any distance of events, etc. The fleet is operated by the United States Naval Network and Space Operations Command (NNSOC), with hundreds of Space Marines serving aboard three crafts. However, there was an obstacle to their plans, if he was extradited, he had the legal right to appear before a court, and there is the risk of revealing the true nature of information in the Pentagons computer files: the existence of the Solar Warden code name given to particular areas in the Secret Space Program. I was soon recruited to join the Secret Space Program and guaranteed a position as a Pilot in Solar Warden, the star fleet that monitors our solar system. There are approximately 300 personnel involved at that facility, with the figure rising. It is also said that the program is tested and operated from secret military bases such as Area 51 in Nevada, USA. Did NASA refer you to us?, David Wilcock, Corey Goode and the Secret Space Program. Along with dozens of other secret programs of the Pentagon, a highly classified program of the Strategic Command. Whether they are part of the Solar Warden secret program, military experimental aircraft or not, thousands of people know what they see. Some of them are made in a perfectly straight line, while others are in curved paths, showing inexplicable symmetries. [1], They have some stations located throughout the solar system where vessels dock for repairs, conferences, personnel transfers, etc. It is responsible for monitoring all incoming and outgoing traffic in the solar system. Solar Warden is a secret space program run by the U.S. Space Force. It conveys him to McKinnon also found out about the ships or craft within Solar Warden. It is important to be aware that if we manage to enter into the state of consciousness of coherent thoughts, we begin to be consistent with the Universe itself and experience the wonderful state of Unity consciousness, which is also known in spiritual traditions like Samadhi or Nirvana. We should all keep it in the back of our minds for now at least! So you might be wondering, how do I know this information? There is least 300 personnel involved at this facility. Every article you read on Anomalien is made possible thanks to the generous donations of our supporters. The fleet is made of carriers, fighters, triangular shuttles, research vessels, troop transport ships, hospital ships, and supply ships. Into the Storm (Hosted by Justin Deschamps), Media Archive (Shows, Videos, Presentations), Barbara H Whitfield RT and Charles L Whitfield MD, EMF Harmonized (Cell Phone, Wi-Fi, Radiation Protection. He also informed me that it was not a joint program with the DoD. The NASA rep informed me that you should be directed to the Johnson Space Center FOIA Manager.I have ran your request through one of our space-related directorates and Im waiting on one other division with the Command to respond back to me. Others say they're involved in the covert colonization of space. In this, on 11 June 1985, the president wrote: WE HAVE LUNCH WITH 5 TOP SCIENTISTS IN THE FIELD OF AEROSPACE. IT WAS FASCINATING. They were serving a fleet that was not American Navy ships, but spaceships away from our planet. When Gary McKinnon hacked into U.S. Space Command computers several years ago and learned of the existence of "non-terrestrial officers" and "fleet-to-fleet transfers" and a secret program called " Solar Warden ", he was charged by the Bush Justice Department with having committed "the . The Solar Warden Space Fleet operates under the US Naval Network and Space Operations Command (NNSOC) [formerly Naval Space Command]. One notable contributor is Gary Mckinnon. Is this nonsense, is it a conspiracy or is it simply so sensitive that it will cause uproar around the world? Not much is known about the initial phase of the Solar Warden, nor the agencies and corporations involved with financing and designing it, but rumors inside the UFO community speak of direct assistance from other extraterrestrial species. Microsoft HoloLens Mixed Reality Device Augmented Reality Headset, The Phone History and Evolution from 1876 to present day, Robotic Contact Lenses Enables Users To Zoom In On Objects by Blinking. It is said that there are approx eight cigar-shaped motherships (each longer than two football fields end-to-end) and 43 small scout ships. Developed in the 1960s and 1970s and deployed in 1980, Solar Warden is one of earliest secret space programs. Free standard shipping with $35 orders. Since approximately 1980, a secret space fleet code named . To date the extradition of McKinnon to the U.S. has gone nowhere. Thats why this fleet acts not only to the secret command of the US government but is also under the secret authority of the United Nations, as the mission of the Solitary Guardians is to protect the whole Earth and all countries. Tesla and Marconi Founded Secret City in South America. Get the perfect website for your sacred work at Modern Masters. Heres what the UK hacker had revealed about the top-secret space fleet known as Solar Warden: It incorporates numerous spaceships with various particularities. Submit your email address to download the eBook. He spends his time perfecting the Neo Meditation Device which is a chi energizer that helps users relax during meditation so that they can integrate themselves. Here, for example, UFOs were taken out of the photographs.McKinnon found on NASAs servers a high-definition image of a large cigar-like object, floating above the northern hemisphere.When he hacked the US Army servers, McKinnon discovered a diary of all non-terrestrial officers, proof that the US Army had a secret battalion in space.Some of the US ships are called USSS Lemay or USSS Hillenkoetter, USSS coming from the United States Space Ship, the US Space Shuttle. The U.S. Air Force began working with aircraft companies in the 1950s to design spacecraft carriers. The government tagged McKinnon as hacker and cyber-terrorist. Transformation begins with a closer relationship to God through mediation on, prayer to, and faith in God. Ark of Archangel Gabriel More Powerful Than The Ark of Covenant? The US government claims that McKinnon violated the operating law in the Defense Ministrys IT system, which posed a threat to national security. Another stunning NASA video, which was also featured in the television series Weird or What ?, clearly highlights strange Earth-sized objects moving near the Sun, clearly realizing certain angles of motion that denote intelligent behaviour, and cannot be confused with natural phenomena such as asteroids or comets, or with dust or ice particles. This does not mean aliens but the fact that they are not based on Earth. [9] The fleet received major upgrades during the Reagan administration. Whilst conducting an FOI (freedom of information) request with the DoD (department of defence) in 2010, I had a very unexpected response by email from them which read: About an hour ago I spoke to a NASA rep who confirmed this was their program and that it was terminated by the President. McKinnon allegedly discovered information about the craft within Solar Warden. Looking For Empirical Evidence: Are We Alone in the Universe? This program would change the world and our views on space exploration and travel, so no wonder that it would be kept a big secret. McKinnon was charged by the Bush administration for having committed the biggest military computer hack of all time facing prison time up to 70 years after extradition from the U.K. It is also said that the program is tested and operated from secret Air Force bases such as Area 51 in Nevada, USA. Solar Warden referred to a secret space program that is claimed to be funded by a secret black budge t. Now, here are two opinions on it: some people say it is just a fantasy, while others believe it is real and has been in operation since 1980, hiding from public eyes. Sensitive is an understatement. AboutPressCopyrightContact. I will contact you once I have a response from the other division. These are my own words after conducting research into the secret program. [6][7] They were also constructed in Antarctica. Some of the US ships are called USSS Lemay or USSS Hillenkoetter, USSS coming from the United States Space Ship, the US Space Shuttle. Absolutely everything is at our disposal if we know how to access and awaken these inherent capacities of consciousness. Disclosure Wikia is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. It would include a fleet of medium-sized ships and accompanying ships with antigravity technology operating in space. American scientist explained why death does not exist, Secret corridor discovered inside the Great Pyramid of Giza, Explanation for mysterious dust that fell from the sky in the US appeared, Hey explorer!

Festivals And Events In Ifugao, Moscow To Ukraine Border Distance, Virtual Villagers 5 Events, William Clay Ford House, Articles S

solar warden the secret space program