slate bistro happy hour menu

Delicious, fresh, creative! Tender, but not soggy. Served with Teriyaki and Sweet Chili Sauce, Warm pretzel bites served with queso blanco, four lightly breaded chicken tenders served with french fries and choice of sauce, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Order Online Had the best date night with my husband! Food and drinks were served quickly while we enjoyed live music. Burritos, tacos, and other Mexican style food along with margaritas. They know how to do prime rib right. Ask any of our team members for details on how to join our Slate Club at. It comes with mashed potatoes and green beans and you get to pick between two sauces to go with the filet. We usually have a couple of drinks (happy hour prices) and then order something to eat--very happy with the food and thewaitstaff is very good. The regular Mac and cheese was so creamy and everything tasted fresh. The Caesar Salad was good and fresh. It sounded like a good time inside where outside was more peaceful, something for everyone. Cocktails are VERY interesting and updated regularly. My wife and I had a great date night and we will be back soon to try some of the sushi menu! The drinks were good and so was the food. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Very personable waiter, Mac, even though it was a busy night he made it all happen Besides these things, our waitress was very nice and we had excellent service. For dessert we shared the Macerated Berry Creme Brulee, divine. Slate does have a really good looking Happy Hour menu that I'll have to try out :). Theres always something going on at Slate! Excellent wine and cocktail selection. Wed. . With that said, the wine and appetizers were delicious. The menu is diverse and of high quality and it did not disappoint. more, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service, potato skins topped with cheese, bacon and green onion, served with sour cream. The environment was great, the food was delicious, the prices were shockingly fair, and on our way out the bar tender made it a point to wish us a good night! Featuring a selection of small, shared plates and entrees, SLATEs culinary offerings are a part of the sought-after gastro chic movement paired with an extraordinary craft cocktail list. Food is good. Yes, Slate Bistro & Bar offers takeout services. Breakfast Probably not going back. Service was excellent. My wife and I enjoy AZ restaurant week, and I might not have otherwise gone to this golf course restaurant but the menu sounded great and we were definitely pleasantly surprised. Tender, but not soggy. If you're looking for a high-end dining experience, look no further than SLATE Steak, Sushi and Cocktails! Their drinks are nothing like I have had before. Our high-end sushi and steak restaurant is one of the nicest in Camarillo, CA. Food/drink presentation and taste was awesome. There were a nice variety menu items to select from and the wait staff were excellent. Sorellina, which means little sister in Italian, has been a part of the vibrant fabric of downtown Traverse City since its opening in 2012. . Braised ribs were subpar and the Waygu was over cooked. The food is wonderful , the sushi is amazing ! Slate Bistro & Bar at Power Ranch Golf Club - Dinner Seasonal Menu Appetizers Breakfast Lunch Dinner Desserts Kids Dinner Entrees Dinner Entrees are served in addition to the rest of our menu. I haven't seen coupons since the one that enticed us, but we have been back several times. Great for a date or a night in the town experience. Food is good. Overall, I had a good experience. Probably not the place for kids under ten.More. Restaurant was cold. Maybe next time they can limit the amount of reservations since it did take 1 1/2 - 2 hours for our dinner to arrive; however, our waitress was extremely kind and attentive and the food was outstanding! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Repairs were on going to a broken door. Featuring a selection of small, shared plates and entrees, SLATE's culinary offerings are a part of the sought-after gastro chic movement paired with an extraordinary craft cocktail list. Food and drinks were great! son and I enjoyed both the music and the food while being able to finish in time to attend our concert on time. Great waitstaff. Dale Peters the Restaurant Manager cane to our table to make sure we were well taken care of and thank us for our visit. Learn more 4415 East Village Parkway, Gilbert, AZ 85298 No cuisines specified Grubhub.com Menu Favorites Quesadilla $8.49 Flour tortilla stuffed with shredded cheddar jack and pico de gallo grilled to perfection. Great Food served in a great atmosphere. No real apology or discount offered. Good drinks. oven pizza as it was thick and not flaky. They made it all good, but would be interested to see it when it was really busy. Dressings: Ranch, Bleu Cheese, Honey Mustard, Apple Vinaigrette, (V) Oil and Balsamic Vinegar, 1000 Island, French, Asian Sesame. The Western Foundation of Vertebrate Zoology. Fri, Sat 16:0021:30 Appetizers cocktails dinners and environment all great. The server was good but the wait time for food and the noise level were pretty terrible. Friendly service. Unable to dine-in with us? Verdugo Way/ Santa Rosa Road/ right off 101 Freeway, We have our own parking lot that can accommodate 100 vehicles, Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Delivery, Dog Friendly, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine, Includes: Chardonnay Chicken, Double Buttered Mashed Potatoes, Chef's Veggies and House Salad, Includes choice of (2) sides: Mac N' Cheese, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans or Squash, Limited Availability. Don't forget to try their awesome specialty drinksthey are a treat treat and the mixologist is on point. Poor service, not once they checked on us until we were done eating. I selected the Lobster Risotto and my girlfriend had the Scallops, one of my favorites. fair. Our wine list is composed of food friendly wines at all price points from all pertinent wine regions throughout the world. All was great except the noise level. Our restaurant is great for any occasion, so whether you're looking for a romantic night out or a fun night with friends, we'll be sure to exceed your expectations. Rate your experience! The bus boys were always on point with water refills but it took almost 45 minutes for our dinner and entrees to arrive. As well as prompt service from friendly staff. Of all the restaurants in Camarillo, we know that our menu stands on its own. Lower Queen Anne: Blue Water Taco Grill, 515 Queen Anne Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Great ambiance. Served with Teriyaki and Sweet Chili Sauce, Warm pretzel bites served with queso blanco, four lightly breaded chicken tenders served with french fries and choice of sauce. The Caesar Salad was good and fresh. The food was great, me and my gf got the dinner for 2 special, Thank you Slate for hosting my birthday party! My wife had the Boujee Behavior and was still raving about it on the way home. We didn't have much time so we sat at bar. their salmon so far. We played this nice course today and it was challenging and a fun time. My only knock on the place was the service was a little lacking. Highly recommend this restaurant. We had guests in town and wanted to go somewhere with a nice atmosphere and good food! We offer sushi lovers a variety of unique and delicious sushi rolls to choose from & our steakhouse offerings are top-notch. He then took his skills to work at Restaurant Skadi under chef Ian Algeroen where he refined his culinary skills in fine dining. This was our first visit to Slate and we were excited to try it out. We couldnt even hear each other talk. The restaurant overlooks the spectacular 18 Hole Championship Golf Course, offering a unique twist on the usual, an alternative to casual family dining. We pair contemporary dining with the most unique & extraordinary craft cocktails in California. Fresh Romaine Layered with Chopped Turkey, Avocado, Tomatoes, Hard Boiled Egg, Bleu Cheese Crumbles and Apple Smoked Bacon. Friendly service. Ian Eric was the performer. I love their steak, mac and cheese, andtheir salmon so far. Celebrating my 64th Birthday. It was seat yourself (open seating) when we went. Also the wait time to get our food was almost 40 minutesway too long, and no comp of any kind was offered to us. Make your reservation onOpenTable! Also they have some specials sometimes. Clean light and bright eating area with a view of the golf course from the window. Our specials are seasonal, it may be a wine, a cocktail or a menu item. The best stroganoff! The service was amazing and the food was very good . Slate Bistro also offers an ever-changing Chef Inspired Seasonal Menu featuring a variety of entrees and fresh seasonal ingredients. Consistently good steaks and sushi, beautifully presented and efficiently served. The sushi came out on a pretty cool wooden plate and the sashimi was delicious. Sorry to see the strawberry salad gone but the purple kale was refreshing and crispy. I just had one of the most, Leticia G. said: My friend introduce me to the food they make. All was great except the noise level. Wednesday; 11pm Thursday; 12 am Friday & Saturday; 9 pm Sunday Happy Hour Everyday: 3pm - 7pm Late Night Happy Hour Fridays & Saturdays: 10pm-12am . So yummy , always good food and drinks and good service ! Definitely will be coming back! I had the smoked pig, a play on the standard Manhattan but placed in a smoker for a little extra aromatics. Since it was Valentine's day we did expect for there to be a long wait despite having reservations. Surrounded by breathtaking vistas of the San Tan Range and Superstition Mountains, Power Ranch Golf Club sits among many of Arizonas most notable landmarks. Looking forward to this Sunday's Mother's Day Brunch. Mon. potato skins topped with cheese, bacon and green onion, served with sour cream $9.29 Chicken Wings 1 Lb of Chicken Wings Tossed in Your Choice of Sauce: Buffalo, BBQ, Teriyaki, Sweet Chili, or Spicy Cajun Rub. Haley provided an amazing service experience and we enjoyed our conversations with her. Outdoor (partially enclosed / heated) as well as indoor seating. Then we had to go to Slate for lunch. Consistently good steaks and sushi, beautifully presented and efficiently served. Filet was melt in your mouth good. We went for happy hour and prices werefair. The dishes are eclectic and creative, while still reflecting a purists view of cooking. All received Great reviews ! Does Slate Bistro & Craft Bar offer takeout? 1814 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Austin, TX 78702. I upgraded the potato side to the blue mash (gorgonzola mashed potatoes) and I was glad I did, the green beans were also perfectly cooked. Lee F. said: OK, I don't even know where to begin. We were seated at a very small table with low back wooden chairs just outside the restroom and storage area. Everything on the menu exceeds expectations. It was my third time ordering the Chicken Pillard, a pesto chicken on a bed of garlic mash and surrounded by delicious veggies at a very reasonable price. We also had the Calamari appetizer that I thought was a little over cooked. Service was friendly, enjoyed ourselves! Take home and enjoy! Well be back. Amazing food and great service. Great place to take your parents, or your boss. The daily Happy Hour menu highlights amazing specials from 2pm-5pm. We look forward to hearing from you. Crispy Fresh Corn Tortilla Chips Covered in Homemade Queso and Topped with Jalapenos, Pico de Gallo, Fresh Lettuce, Green Onion, Salsa, Sour Cream and Guacamole. Great place to take your parents, or your boss. My wife and I had a great date night and we will be back soon to try some of the sushi menu! The loaded mashed potatoes are to die for. All received Great reviews ! Email:info@petrasbistro.com. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. I loved the egg roll appetizer recommended by our waitress yum! Would go back. We offer two reserve-able patios, lounge area, and main dining room for rehearsal dinners, receptions and other events. I had a piece of gum on the bottom of my plate. *Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. As the National Restaurant Association found, customers see happy hour as much more than an opportunity to grab half-priced margaritas. Love the Happy Hour Menu. One starter was forgotten and delivery was very slow. We will be going back to experience their breakfasts and lunch offerings. It was perfect. Cocktail Bar, American, Sushi Bars Hours: 4 - 8:30PM 4850 Santa Rosa Rd, Camarillo (805) 388-9888 Menu Order Online Reserve Ratings Google 4.5 Facebook 4.9 Opentable 4.5 Tripadvisor 4 Mammoth Lakes, California Service outstanding. Maybe for a hamburger and beer lunch but definitely not dinner again. 4850 Santa Rosa Rd, Camarillo, CA 93012 Everything was good and price fairly reasonable. A Mai Tai should be a little sweet (not overly sweet) and taste of rum. I absolutely LOVED this place. Chips were not salty and is big enough for four people. Lunch, Dinner, Drinks FEATURES Reservations, Seating, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Takeout, Street Parking, Free off-street parking, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol View all details features, about Location and contact 4850 Santa Rosa Rd, Camarillo, CA 93012-5101 Website Email +1 805-388-9888 Improve this listing Reviews (19) Three of the five had recent Birthdays and my Brother had a Holiday Work party there and he recommended it. Also, meals are paired with drinks. The prime rib was great! Offering special prices on wines by the glass, cocktails and bottled beers as well as special menu items to compliment our drinks. Slate Bistro & Craft Bar is rated 4.5 stars by 252 OpenTable diners. Excellent and attentive service. Our restaurants refined yet relaxed dining room and SL8 bar create the perfect place for date night or to gather with good friends. And the perfect pairing with the roasted butternut squash? Just click the "Request a Product" button at the top to ask for the availability of anything you are looking for! good selection. Will be back (and wish you had an Orange County location closer to me). We went for my mother in laws birthday and it was excellent. Will be back (and wish you had an Orange County location closer to me). Cocktails are small but delish. Also a wonderful dish. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinner with a full bar and a patio over looking the golf course! This philosophy as well as chef Rads concept of supporting local Mammoth Lakes ranchers and farmers whenever possible and his commitment to use only naturally raised and sustainable meats and seafood has led to many new and exciting tastes as well as a more empowered and driven team that takes great pride in making Petras one of the best places to eat in Mammoth. 3. Our restaurants refined yet relaxed dining room and SL8 bar create the perfect place for date night or to gather with good friends. The biggest problem is the noise level. Really enjoyed the cocktail in a bathtub suggested by our waiter Joey. For dessert we shared the Macerated Berry Creme Brulee, divine. WASHINGTON. Good prices. Highly recommend this restaurant. We ended up getting the bulk of our food to go and celebrated at home. I upgraded the potato side to the blue mash (gorgonzola mashed potatoes) and I was glad I did, the green beans were also perfectly cooked. The Rum and Coke had more rum then Coke. Slate Bistro also offers an ever-changing Chef Inspired Seasonal Menu featuring a variety of entrees and fresh seasonal ingredients. Everything was perfect! Exclusively for Slate Club Members, we are excited to announce a new and exciting program! 1 Lb of Chicken Wings Tossed in Your Choice of Sauce: Buffalo, BBQ, Teriyaki, Sweet Chili, or Spicy Cajun Rub. Service is Excellent. For now, Slate is open from 4 p.m. Tuesdays through Sundays (4850 Santa Rosa Road, 805-388-9888, https://theslatebistro.com ). Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. There was absolutely nothing sweet about any of them, only sour. Our visit was exceptional. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 1.79 mi. We started with the filet and ahi appetizer and had the filet with shrimp scampi, steak was cooked perfectly and I liked how they put the sauces on the side. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Very good starter, cocktails and dinner! Hotels near Commemorative Air Force Southern California Wing Museum, Hotels near The Western Foundation of Vertebrate Zoology, Hotels near Pleasant Valley Historical Society Museum & Botanical Gardens, Hotels near Pleasant Valley Recreation & Park District, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (SBA) Santa Barbara Municipal Airport, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Camarillo, Restaurants for Group Dining in Camarillo, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Camarillo. I absolutely LOVED this place. The only other thing was that I came here for my birthday and indicated it was my birthday on the reservation, but this was not acknowledged. Older crowd. The table, chairs, and location were so uncomfortable that my husband and I decided to only order a drink and appetizers and get out of there. Service was excellent. Slate Bistro & Craft Bar is rated 4.5 stars by 252 OpenTable diners. The food was fair, but nothing amazing, and the price was decent. We offer a fantastic selection of American Casual Cuisine that should please just about everyone including the kids! Keep up the good work, Slate, Sylvia Weltz, High-class and low-key in the far East Valley. Our list has 28 wines by the glass from throughout the globe, with 250 bottled selections ranging from $30 to $600 with the majority of the list under $70. Our Prime Rib was bake to perfection and the sides of Brussel Spouts, Garlic Mushrooms, and BakedPotato were very good. We sat outside with our 2 kids, we were definitely the youngest people in there and to our shock it was very laid back and inviting. We will be back in the future. Welcome to SLATE Steak, Sushi and Cocktails! Grilled artichoke hearts with goat cheese. The food was delicious and the music provided by The Brandon Ragan Project was spot on! Ridiculously expensive. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Get quick answers from Slate Bistro & Craft Bar staff and past visitors. Nice selection of cocktails and beers. We take advantage of whats seasonal and present to you a thoughtful list of both classics and originals. It grossed me out but felt worse that my integrity was being questioned. Food was a little overdone ( pork chop dish/Brussels sprouts overly charred) but still good. All very good choices. But food is terrific! Suggest an Edit, Yomama Sushi - 4900 Verdugo Way, Camarillo, Manhattan of Camarillo - 5800 Santa Rosa Rd Suite 140, Camarillo, Hidden Cafe - 795 Camarillo Springs Rd, Camarillo, Snapper Jack's Taco Shack - 4850 Santa Rosa Rd, The Bistro Eat. Ordered several starters, one entree, and one pizza. MonSat 16:0021:00 Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. The noise level was beyond ridiculous. baked brie, house-made fig jam, caramelized shallot, beef tenderloin, arugula and red wine reduction, cabbage, romaine, bacon, fire-roasted corn, cherry tomatoes, red onion, cubed cheddar, cornbread croutons and problano chile ranch dressing, served with choice of soup or salad and bread, 8oz Kobe beef flat iron steak, braised crimini mushrooms, bleu cheese gratin & cabernet reduction, seared walleye, traditional brown butter almondine, jasmine rice & grilled squash, goat cheese ravioli, cajun cream sauce, spinach, roasted tomatoes & grilled chicken breast, fettuccini, house-made pistachio pesto cream sauce, tomatoes, roasted bell peppers & grilled shrimp, Two Corn/Flour Blend Tortillas Filled with Chipotle Shrimp, Shredded Cabbage, Green Onions and Chipotle Aioli Served with Pico de Gallo and Lime, Two Corn/Flour Blend Tortillas Filled with Beer Battered Cod, Shredded Cabbage, Cilantro and Chipotle Aioli Served with Pico de Gallo and Lime, Two Flour/Corn Blend Tortillas with Grilled Chicken, Cabbage, Cilantro, and Chipotle Aioli. So yummy , always good food and drinks and good service ! Slate Bistro & Bar is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 4415 E Village Pkwy Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch, Gilbert, AZ 85298-8004. Always a wonderful experience and great customer service.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Sunday, March 5th | 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Very good place. Slate Bistro & Bar Gilbert, AZ 85298 - Menu, 125 Reviews and 50 Photos - Restaurantji Slate Bistro & Bar 4.3 - 162 votes. Delicious HelpfulNot Helpful Help out with an answer! SLATE Bistro and Craft Bar combines classic American and innovate cuisine in an unmatched setting. Highly recommend Slate! Cocktails are small but delish. Food was good. Dining style Casual Dining Cuisines Contemporary American, American, Gastro Pub Hours of operation DINNER daily starting at 4pm LUNCH Tuesday, Friday, Saturday starting at 11:00 am BRUNCH Sunday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm HAPPY HOUR daily 4-6pm Phone number (208) 995-2943 Website http://www.cinemawest.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Add scoop of ice cream $1.95, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Maybe next time they can limit the amount of reservations since it did take 1 1/2 - 2 hours for our dinner to arrive; however, our waitress was extremely kind and attentive and the food was outstanding! Mon, WedSun 4:00 pm6:00 pm, We offer Offsite catering, everything from a simple Catered drop-off" to a full serviced catered event.
Catering from 10 to 2000. I had prime rib it's was Delish! Food/drink presentation and taste was awesome. It was to hot to eat outdoors on the patio, but when it cools downthat would be a nice place to enjoy lunch or Apps/Sipps with a view of the course and golf carts going by. Great ambiance. Chuck was amazing on vocals and guitar, playing and singing songs I knew. With that said, the wine and appetizers were delicious. Cocktail Bars, American (New) $$ (805) 388-9888. On the wine store you will find hundreds of industry-leading, brand name, iconic, and boutique wines at less than standard retail prices. With the versatility of our venues at Power Ranch Golf Club, we can masterfully stage a variety of settings, from an intimate garden party to an elegant gala. We love their happy hour! Sides: Fries, Sweet Potato, Fries, Coleslaw, Cottage Cheese. We will also begin hosting exclusive Slate Club Members only wine tastings! Servers are great. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Waiter and bus boys were excellent.. Thank you for a wonderful time! Connect. - 4994 Verdugo Way. Portions got smaller and prices got higher. Slate Bistro & Bar's spacious dining area exudes its own unique brand of charm and boasts a menu that is. Quality liquor, fresh juices, artisanal ingredients and handcrafting is what makes our cocktail list so unique. Highly recommend this place. Before Covid, we saw a sign that stated "Best Prime Rib in the East Valley" but they closed before we could eat there. Our server Christina was very attentive, professional and personable. Food was great if slightly overpriced. Great for a date or a night in the town experience. The pepperoni pizza was very good. One of the best in years. We will be going back to experience their breakfasts and lunch offerings.More, Because I live very close to Slate, my friends and I meet there at least once a week--for happy hour. They have very good food. Day or NightOur Outdoor Veranda is unparalleled! Our high-end sushi and steak restaurant is one of the nicest in Camarillo, CA. Food was great if slightly overpriced. from the masks and sanatizing to the excellent cocktails and meals this can't be any better . So we ordered the prime rib dinner and it was the best prime rib I have eaten since leaving Chicago! Wines ordered online will be available to pick up at Slate Bistro & Bar where your account will be conveniently charged to complete the purchase. Don't forget to try their awesome specialty drinksthey are a treat treat and the mixologist is on point. EXCELLENT service & fancy dining for those who want to just enjoy the experience with the bonus of delicious food! We specialize in contemporary American cuisine with a fresh interpretation of various favorites. Definitely will be going back! Served with Salsa, Wraps Include One Side. Delicious food. Amazing food and great service. Fun / festive atmosphere. Amazing staff and delicious food! Ask our customers. We stopped in to check out Trilogy as somewhere that we may want to move to and ate lunch at the bistro. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Joe was our waiter and he was friendly and attentive. Tried new Open Table recommendation. Cocktails are VERY interesting and updated regularly. Excellent food and service!! We specialize in contemporary American cuisine with a fresh interpretation of various favorites. We look forward to returning soonMore, This place is in a gated community, however there is no problem going to the Slate Bistro. spinach, candied walnuts, dried cranberries, apples and crumbled cheese tossed in apple vinaigrette, Half Pound-brisket Blend with Brioche or (v)Pretzel Bun. You'll find Happy Hour selections in the Beverage Menus that are good every day from 3-6 pm in the entire restaurant, and 9pm-close on Friday and Saturday nights. It was neither. I ordered the filet, it was seared and cooked to perfection! Drink. Eventually finding his way to Mammoth Lakes and Petras Bistro, he built a motivated and passionate team and embraced a new cooking philosophy in the restaurant industry. Five of us ate at Slate last night. Love this place. Always a wonderful experience and great customer service. Truly amazing food and lovely cocktails! This is one of those restaurants with fancy food presentation, but the portions are microscopic and the taste below average. Food was very good and price was reasonable. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with a full bar and patio overlooking the golf course. My husband had the special I forgot what it was now but I remember how much he enjoyed it!I haven't seen coupons since the one that enticed us, but we have been back several times. No matter what you order, we only use the finest and freshest ingredients, but it doesn't end there. Polite, efficient staff (all wearing masks). waitstaff is very good. $5.00. Incredible ambiance. 6 Jumbo Shrimp Peeled and Ready for Dunking into our Signature Cocktail Sauce, Crispy Fresh Corn Tortilla Chips Covered in Homemade Queso and Topped with Jalapenos, Pico de Gallo, Fresh Lettuce, Green Onion, Salsa, Sour Cream and Guacamole, Crispy Chicken Egg Rolls with a Touch of Sriracha. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Enjoy our Seasonal Items Everyday All Day Long! Our menu provides a refined yet relaxed dining experience that is perfect for date nights or gatherings with good friends. Mid week lunch with a friend. The restaurant looks nice and very modern, but it is very, very noisy because theres nothing (like carpet) to absorb the noise. Good selection of draft beers the atmosphere is real nice. A bit pricey, especially for cocktails. But food is terrific! Fri, Sat 4:00 pm9:30 pm My only knock on the place was the service was a little lacking. Just isnt warm and cozy decor. Definitely will be coming back! Felt like I was being accused of putting it there. Served on a French Roll, BBQ Pulled Pork Topped with Coleslaw Served on a Toasted Brioche Bun, *Notice: consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have a medical condition.

How Many Digits Is The Sunpass Transponder Number, Nuro Glassdoor Interview, Articles S

slate bistro happy hour menu