my poshmark closet disappeared

As far as online frustration I feel ya! Hi Amber! Two more things: If youre selling fakes knowingly, stop it. Seller messaged me an hour after item was delivered asking for me to accept it. Step 2, who will I buy wholesale from? How does the BBB have them at an A with all the complaints people have filed?!! Ive been a member on the site on and off for a couple of years however it wasnt until the last three months that Ive really been active. Share tips and tricks, make new PFFs, and banter about. If it didnt fit, I would just sell it on Poshmark. I have to respond because Im a big shopper. Got to a hand it to her you cant take pictures of an odor. Dont beat yourself up! That should keep you in good standing with Poshmark, and give your items the attention they deserve. I am close to closing my closet. I wont be on here much longer. That would leave me with 2.50 not enough to buy the tape to close your box, lady! I still use the site but it did leave a bad taste in my mouth. I asked about the sizing, and the seller responded right away. The more messages I have contacted Poshmark but I dont have high hopes of them actually having seller protection. Thinking she thinks I took it off line and sold it which is not true. They used to. I read with great interest your reasons for leaving Poshmark. One of my tricks to protect myself is I use a tyvek wrist band with my store name written on it using a permanent marker and string it around the tag loop of your garment to protect the authenticity in case a return is file. It is way less frustrating than digging through storage bins because someone asks a question at 10 PM. After years of it some just get tired of it. You have given me more to think about! But yeah I find it so unprofessional and unethical that Im considering just quitting. She asked if it was faded. Then there are the pervert trolls. Well the folks at poshmark know the same thing. I have 73k followers and Im a Suggested User. Please hang tight!. Posh BundleBundles allows buyers and sellers to group items from one closet together to save on shipping or sell multiple listings. They said it was snagged all over. Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo Red Leather Slip On Dress Shoes With Tassle Fringe S. $100. The person who responded to both of these used exact same sentence, about asking if they were still available and gave his gmail address. Im a slave to Posh, a cog in the machine. and who is CLEARLY either: 1. pulling a bait-and-switch with her own damaged bag (again, in her one photo, you cant even see the entire bag, whereas I have 8 photos of my bag in the listing) OR As if anyone living in the United States could make money off a vintage, used, faux leather jacket, and would bother to try to sell one that was counterfeit. Scroll down and select My Seller Tools which will then bring you to My Inventory Report. I believe many of these problems could be fixed with genuine concern in the form of superior customer service. Most of the advice was to ridiculously raise prices in order to corner the market. Thanks! Okay, brace yourselves, women! Its really too bad because what started out as a great way to sell my designer stuff that I no longer use, has now become a wild west market of crap and dishonest people. I just quit last night. My best friend is a dermatologist and she identified them. My Sales ReportWith My Sales Report, you can have the details of every sale youve ever made, right at your fingertips. Hi. I cant deal with such people. I was tempted to get into and further explain to her t how retail works (does she realize ALL retail is marking things up 45-50%+) and that I list most items that are CURRENTLY in stores now, and Im listing at 1/2 price of retail and sometime well below my own wholesale cost! I still love what I do, because it is their decision to call me a name. Ive been considering finding a new platform for sales. If the buyer doesnt like what they got, they return it to Tradesy and Tradesy resells it, so there is a lot more seller protection there. One little thing they dont like and the thriving business you been working the last few years at is gone! Your email address will not be published. These are terms that imply intimacy and you dont know me!! Did you find the transition difficult? And that lowball offers were rude and to just go away. This last time I ordered was past the 7 day mark and Poshmark would not let me cancel it from their website. I dont care if my buyer gets her money back, but not sure how PM does that with a bundle, if they have to return the whole bundle or not. 1. This delays my shipping time. Then I came across a buyer. I try not to get upset about stuff like that but sometimes I do bc in all my listing I clearly State no low-ball offers will be acknowledged so when they do it they deserve to get blocked!! All $3, $4, and $5 items must be bundled. Seeing the number of comments here going on about what a shitstorm Poshmark is here just tells me to stay the hell away from it. In theory, its a great site but the fees are ridiculous. In my second purchase attempt, I followed up when the item was not shipped although two weeks had passed. Ive started cross-posting items so I can have a wider scope of buyers and most of the time, Im more successful on ebay. Me nasty emails! Hopefully shell be banned from Poshmark. I am well aware of the ups and downs. I have been trying to get this one jacket which is fairly expensive. I want to be able to ask the lowest prices possible and this 20% commission would force me to jack up prices in order to make a small profit myself. Im glad Im not only honest person that was on Poshmark AMD had a crappy experience. I would rather gift it than sell it to greedy unsavory predatory buyers that try to make you feel they are doing you a favor by essentially stealing it from you for a few bucks. Poshmark is a mess. Now just waiting on Poshmark to decide on the case. I have also been on Poshmark nonstop as well since starting my own closet. dont feed into all the games that are being played on Poshmark. Anyway, if I sell it will be through the local consignment store because of the bad apple buyers that ruin online selling. Well, Carlo O. hassled me for discount after discount on designer make up. Were you able to retain some of your Poshmark customers with the move (which is one of my biggest concerns as I have a log of repeat business with the vintage jewelry that I sell)? It seems like this type of activity is picking up across all of these platforms. So I dont know what I will do with all my stuff, but Ill figure it out. I cant even use Poshmark at all it wont even let me make an account. They dont look at the fact of the effort you put in. Its not fair. 1 Bond Multiplier *Repackaged*, ikoo Hair Volume & Nourish Thermal Treatment Wrap, Made for Excessively Dry or D, ***BRAND NEW***OLAPLEX NO. Also their wholesale portal is a joke. How to know if youre in Poshmark share jail. They could side with you or the buyer. When I started to step away a little bit more my sales faltered. While my sales have picked up, I still get the ridiculous Lowballs like we are at the flea market, and there are times I get infuriated. Yeah, its all annoying, but that doesnt make the other person a troll, who is deliberately out to crap on your day. Its the United States Post Office for crying out loud! The thing is, if they would just make a few changes and really pay attention to protecting both buyers and sellers, they would be able to retain more users. My quick thoughts re: selling online. This thing looks like it was probably made in China with the cheapest quality fabric available certainly the thinnest! All of my ratings (I have close to 300) have been 5 star except for 2. I hope they will get your money back for you very soon!!! Clearly, it was more than just share jail. Omg I fully understand. I had listed a brand new with tags NFL brand ladies shirt, which was purchased as part of a bundle of 4 total items. Poshmark Limited Time EventsOccasionally, youll be able to participate in special promotion days that happen for a limited time. Three months pass, I send multiple emails each month including photos- no response. 5. If you try to share items while in share jail, it will keep you in share jail. And half the time they dont respond so youre just wasting your time chasing after ghosts. Time will put this poorly conceived and terribly run business in its proper place. 1. At this point, there is no customer service. Me and poshmark have a love hate relationship I love the fact that I can make money without all the footwork but the thing I despise is the fact they have full control over my closet. Sorry to hear your having this issue! Hope everyone finds their happy spot. No problems! Smh. For the same reasons you closed yours. I responded to Poshmark and informed them that the zipper worked perfectly when it was shipped, but they sided with the buyer and returned the item to me. Good luck with your sales! Keep me posted on how its going for you and thanks again for the comment! Ive read all the horror stories on this blog and its very scary. I then tried to find some way, specifically SOME ONE who could assist me as to who to notify that will take immediate action. It has been pending since August 17th. The sad part is that she has a closet of her own and could have easily re-sold the NEW shirt in her own closet and made more than she paid for it. 55 172 Comments 1 Share Share From page 14. I started on Posh and left, due to constant issues.Ive been on Mercari since 2015 and like their platform much better. Made the comment that product description should have noted the percentage of lycra. After years of success buying and selling on the Poshmark app, I was done. The buyer has no profile or closet. The first thing Ive been told, is that you dont want Google CAPTCHAs popping up while youre sharing. I sent a complaint to poshmark service, but we all know how that goes. Poshmark, Tradesy, Thredup results show up in google shopping searches. Disappointed in Posh. The ridiculous amount of fakes sold on Poshmark is why honest people who sell authentic items get hosed and rated badly by people with buyers remorse or who scream fake when they have no idea how to check authenticity. It would be a pain, it after the three days of inspection you could just delete the video. I believe I have been scammee by a buyer and Poshmark ruled in her favor. When this item left my possession, these were brand leggings with no flaws, I just took them out of the bag for goodness sake! Maybe so, but if she were looking for jeans with lycra and that was important to hershe should have asked before buying. Thanks for any advice! She gave me a 3 star rating, now shes reposhing it for 5 times more than she paid for each item. I was so shocked when I received an email that my item was being returned because it was not as described in the listing. The young lady said there were teeny tiny black dots on the upper sleeve, which I knew right then and there I was being scammed. Im so sick of sharing other peoples things and not getting the same in return. Hi. The time i put into posh was interferring with other things i need to be doing. Any issues that others know of? Well I am glad I came across this blog and disappointed in POSH. I even scoured the internet and found a phone number. I have been on Poshmark since 2014, and in the last year Ive really been able to sell items. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for taking the time to write this! I came here to warn people to stay away, far far far away from Mercari!!!!! I was on Etsy for four years, sold 1500+ items, all it takes is one bad apple customer to complain and shut down your shop permanently. If I sell something elsewhere, I just delete the post on Posh. I seemed to have a streak of 4 rotten customers, one was an obvious scammer that pm allowed to go through anyway. Ebay on the other hand is more customer base than seller base. They were like new. Can you make anything out of all this?? So this $185 dress which I sold for $95 is ruined!! In the meantime, I did a screenshot everything I could in my sales and purchases. I have Traumatic Brain Injury, put so much time and money into Poshing. I am thinking Poshmark has deleted these things, and I can't figure out why. My stuff is just regular everyday clothes & shoes it seems. So I wasted all that time and missed out on the item. What a piece of absolute garbage!!! Does anyone know if the buyer returns the item damaged can you reopen the case? If youre selling less expensive stuff, eBay might be the way to go. And I am selling stuff for cheap too but its not moving?? Ive sold about 5 small items like fashion jewelry, etc. Getting defensive that just makes one suspicious! Reading it now. There will be no listing fees and a low commission of 2.5% on sales made. So you tell me who is being dishonest??!!!!!! It is very obvious that PM does not care about the seller. I had told them I was happy with the other items, and only wanted a refund for the damaged top, plus the money off that was promised in the description. I just know with bad experiences its definitely easy to give up. I am pretty new to Poshmark, and have enjoyed shopping, and buying a few items. It's like having multiple appsall in one! I do the same thing every time someone opens a case I immediately reply and say I will not accept the return because my listing had clear photos and a description, with measurements, which I show in a screenshot in the reply. Then when I said no way, major damage appeared. . I had a genuine Chanel listing reported and questioned. that I shop at sample/warehouse sales. And I have the clear pictures of the front and back of the item, so when zoomed in you would see everything . Yup, a pile of junk that barely represented what I had sent. Anyway.. that and the LOW BALLERS are a huge damper on my enthusiasm for the PM app and community. So now Im out the item AND the money. Buyer confidence in me went up and I sell things faster as a result. Youve pretty much sums it all up. Although the buyer had no postings or reviews, this person contacted Poshmark accusing my the item sold of fake. Ive been thinking about trying to open a boutique on Poshmark, but definitely have reservations. On the web. Especially woman to woman! Happy poshing! There are other jails on Poshmark too, such as Poshmark follow jail, which happens when you follow too many accounts in a single day. Since then, I have SO many new followers everyday. I am SO glad I found this thread & am getting more and more disheartened by Posh. The low balling when stated as firm- yep. Ive been really happy with their decision-making once I learned I wasnt powerless in the face of a handful of unscrupulous buyers. The whole thing is odd and kind of sketchy! I told Poshmark to send it back because I didnt want to have someone like that having my beautiful necklace. So I sent posh pictures of my complaints. If I had an inexpensive small item, I still got charged the $7.95 or whatever even if it really only costs $4.00 to ship. You got ALL that for $16 and you complain that the shirt doesnt fit and want a refund. I have to say, that I dont see this happening on posh. Since they dont have a way of addressing their use, they need to permit all sellers to use these tools, to level the playing field. As far as the creepos, I was contacted by people who wanted me to sell them off site and kept contacting me and once I block them they created another account so that they could ask me suspect questions about another item and so thats one of the problems with these stalker-ish mentally unstable type of people. Ive only been on Poshmark a short time, but based on my one encounter with their customer service, I have to agree with you: it sucks. Its not! Im willing to admit I sold a makeup product that was not authentic. Eight items for $40 bucks, its all good. And many of them are topless men and other men in inappropriate poses. When selling on shopify do I have to pay some kind of fees? You can determine a set amount you want to spend each day with AdWords, so the budget is up to you. Im considering leaving Poshmark too and Ive only been on the app for one month. 1 Bond Multiplier *Repackaged*, COPY - 1 oz/30 ml Olaplex No. (Google that too for an eyebrow raising bunch of reading. ) And then Poshmark takes a hefty cut. Surprisingly, eBay is the one where I havent gotten them. They were priced at $5. One way to know if this has happened to you, is youll start to see less engagement on your items (less likes and comments). Sounds like a lot but its not. I am looking to get into the job of reselling making something strong. Please bundle up your likes within my closet &I will send you a private offer!!! My sales were good and I was getting 5 stars. Serves her right, ei. even if its new with tags 99.9% bought it off the clearance rack and are trying to sell it at MSRP!!!! I will proceed with caution on Posh.. People leave comments on how ugly my stuff is and how they have a similar item and telling people to not buy it but she has never bought anything from me. They will delete the listing if it's those two cercomstances. Someone told me how well they were doing and said I should give it a try. They need to offer more options on shipping. Same name? I know I probably should have just canceled the order but I figure everyone starts somewhere. I will tell you that I dont get nearly as much traffic or interest on my Shopify site than I did on Poshmark. I truly love so many people I have grown to know that I doubt I can ever leave completely but ebay is looking easier, less time consuming, and oddly enough less annoying. I have sold about 70 items and lately received 3 cases because people wont pay the price for new with tags items i have and i ask 50% of the original price. And then there is the time suck factor. From my experience as a merchant, there is no monthly listing fee on Tradesy. But what drew me to Poshmark was the ability to start crafting a brand image but you can only go so far with such limited parameters. After reading your article.. Im thinking maybe, Poshmark isnt for me either. The carrot they hold out in front of these users continues to mesmerize. Guess what? I was Googling something else concerning Poshmark and stumbled across this blog post. Or more pointedly I took my find and risked buying some itms from that brand to resell but thats business (i took , spent & RISKed my own capital to buy wholesale .. to resell!! I highly recommend that Poshers not put all of your eggs in one basket. aint nobody got time for that as sweet brown would say. Which by the way , Do you know how many times Ive bought an received items from sellers on Poshmark only to receive them an find they DONT fit an I dont hold they against the seller an I have to repost the item to sell ! Id love to know how to set up a Shopify store! I wont stick around much longer . Thanks for the inspiration! I certainly would never list an item with a faulty zipper. Now, exactly a week after, I received an email from PM saying that after they have reviewed the case and photos submitted by the buyer, they have decided to deny the return request. Just take a day off and enjoy yourself. The ones on the pics she sent Poshmark seems suspicious because it was all closed up of the item, not one pic of the whole shoe. For everything else, I use resale stores like Beacons Closet, Buffalo Exchange, Crossroads. Yes, there is still the good old fashioned consignment store, I sell on Mecari and saw a huge difference in sales from Posh. Well today, for the first time, I received an email from Posh stating that a case had been opened against me. I have now 250 items listed. Any input would be helpful esp. Wow. Deleting a Poshmark account is fairly similar on both the mobile app and on the web. Best of luck and let me know how it goes! I've been selling on Mercari for 2 months. The buyer, with three followers, complained that my new Reed Krakoff bag smelled like manure and was stained all over. I grew my closet, made many sales, became a suggested user with a 5 star rating. Thats ridiculous! Its true. You might try BigCommerce as an alternative. I certainly dont miss the time suck, and Im now making a lot more money on my own site than I ever made on the Poshmark app. Reason #2. When I contacted them they said that the fine print states you cant use free shipping with referral codes. Honestly I would have been happy to arrange a return ( bc it is a costly item) if she had just told me -hey It doesnt fit canI pls return it .. then I could have gotten it back undamaged and resold but instead i have a $200 brand new suit that is ruined. Its the same with every selling site , so if you want to sell online its just something a seller will have to put up with and take their losses if they are making some decent money in general . For example, I sold a pair of shoes and the buyer didnt like the fit. Havent made any sales in a few weeks and today Ive made 4 out of no where. Boom, done. Thank you! I am willing to give deals but the gall that some have is unfathomable. Ill check into it now. NOT GOOD. Is there a way to do this? If you genuinely want to quit Posh or any other job or hobby or activity, then you should absolutely quit. As far as low ballers all you have to do is ignore them. A second option of any item under 3lbs should be available . On the sales page across from where is says order status their is a drop down that says Problem?Order Inquiry When you click that drop down one option will say, report a problem with a return. No response from them until today! Some of them Ive been told by high-sales sellers (upwards of $50k per month). I was starting to wonder if I was the only person who felt this way about Poshmark. Thank you for this post and saving me the time and aggravation of going through it all over again. Anyone who gets mad because they arent making money is being silly.. Hi Pam! Posh StoriesOur latest feature, Posh Stories allows you to bring your listings to life and share moments with your followers through short videos and photos. iMessage. (Ive had to do that with a lot of people on eBay, and previously on Poshmark.). Hi Sherri. Great job! Im easy to find just look anywhere online for Hillarys of Houston, Im the owner. Ive had 2 offers from people who joined the same day (or within days) as the offer. I was under the impression thst Pishmark had individual sellers putting up for sale their own item.What Ive seen, increasingly, is tons of sellers putting up for sale items they have bought off ebay and some of those cheaper, asian based stores that are all over the internet! Also, really hard to spot bad buyers as sellers cannot leave negative feedback (we used to be able to in the early days)! No bundle may exceed 5 lb., she didnt want to pay the additional shipping. Im also seeing what youre stating. Turns out this buyer is someone who resells the same type of item I sold herand Im wondering if she felt she couldnt get as much of markup as she wanted so she decided to claim it was used. I hover around 50 or so listings, so not a huge closet, but its nice to make a few dollars here and there. The thing I like about Poshmark is the exposure and the fact that everything is handled with their 20% fee (except seller protection apparently!). New to Poshmark. Everything seems to be one hot mess. The unfortunate story is- now I have a ripped handbag and it was smashed into a small package which also ruined the shape. That is why they like sites like ThredUP. Especially when the buyer purposely ruins an item and Posh rules in their favor. I contacted posh support and without warning they shut my closet down again. And I did. Youve inspired me to get off my bum and actually bring my online boutique to life. I have not received them back yet (they are on their way) but cannot wait to see how the buyer accomplished breaking the soles and what was pored on the leather to make them sticky. I hope you have lots of success! I sent all this info to poshmark and they replied for awhile and then nothing! I am a little less freaked out. Just like Uber, the only people making the bucks are the Posh creators!! My first sale, I already have someone disputing the authenticity of the bag I sold them. Major Time Suck big time !!! Ive heard of people not getting backed by Posh but so far so good! I came back from vacation to all of that and just shipped her top and deleted the app. No way Id sell any high end bag on here for someone to call it fake. Everything you experienced is what Im going through now. Mayra, have you tried Etsy? I turned the entire page and listings into posh so hopefully they will just terminate the account. The Cancel Order button never appeared at the website whenever I tried to cancel. Like the girl who bought a used bracelet for $3. Yet thousands do it every week on that app. Trends are constantly changing and personalized to each user. I had a girl purchase a bundle of VS items for a very low price. Poshmark closet disappeared? I sent mercari several emails showing them my conversations with the buyer (even though I knew they could see it) but much to my dismay they approved the return. Oh, and all those sales of counterfeits amount to sales growth and the 20% fee on each of those sales adds up increased revenue. I do think Poshmark needs fine tuning and as far as i see they are still working on this site to fix the things they are lacking in. The 20% is way to high. Otherwise theyll spiral out of business. It was a pinup dress. I have recently read some sellers have started to videotape the packing and actual item when shipping so they dont get scammed by bad buyers. Sure enough, she gave me a 1 star rating and checked off every available area for improvement. Good luck! Its inane!!! People are picky and dont read descriptions and change their minds constantly and return things they shouldnt and push limits. And I run into it often on Posh! The items were an UA shirt, TWO Victorias Secret Pink shirts plus pink dog, pink bag and ribbon, AE shorts and this Packers shirt. I joined because it was easy. is your closet showing blank? They are getting just as bad. No commissions, trolls or drama! I use my blog, social media, and Google Ads to drive traffic. if theres anyone who can speak to this, i need help! I find it to be somewhat elitist as well! Heres the best part , I received the dress back with a run (like in a stocking) a snag in the dress an it was loaded with perfume, an you could tell it was ironed an worn !!!! Shop my Poshmark closet: http://www.poshmark.com/closet/keepinitradUse the code KEEPINITRAD to get a $10 credit on Poshmark!Jomar Wholesale:https://jomarwholesale.com?aff=112Use the code VANESSARAD to get 10% 0ff!Sign up for Rakuten:Get $30! I have searched for a blog to learn the true stories as these. Thats ridiculous. https://poshmark.com/closet/dresstoimpress_. anything will help. Thanks for the insight! Just browsing through the brands, i was horrified by multiple posts in 10.Deep that appear to be selling people or offering their services. But most alarming was a picture of a young boy with the user name listed as hump87. So if they buy it on a Saturday afternoon and your local PO is closed it doesnt get shipped until Monday and, if Monday is a Federal Holiday then it gets shipped Tuesday and , that is held against your record of shipping even though you had no control over the days the PO was closed . Whatever. I tried selling on Poshmark this year. It happens all of the time. I myself been with them from the beginning. Well I replied saying that I had no objection to her getting the refund on that shirt only, since I did not list the actual measurements, which I should have. I am not a buyer so i dont care to even look at another poshers closet at all. If the gray Shared Successfully banner pops up, then youre not in share jail. I just came across your post same thing here for my too. In my experience it is the cost that counts. Never before have I seen you could remove love notes. So I resold it on Posh and got rid of it the same night! Somehow she came up with screenshots and a fake trackint number (probably a different order altogether!) I will say this though, as a grown woman who has experienced life from many facets, dont call me hon, sweetie, dearie or whatever other cutesy term you want to address me. Im an avid buyer never have issues and I am a seller as well and have had some nasty child like women treat me like dirt. $5 or less offers. Yes I left poor feedback. The first thing I did when I received the top back was check the zipper. I wasnt able to sell the drone in fact I could barely give it away. Felt like I was in a bs sorority and it was constant hazing. Im not even sure if they have a brand promise but it seems the expectations users had was contrary to their actual experience. Really lady how fat and wide are you that you cant fit into a one size fits all stole? You send the longer you will be waiting. If you are in share jail, Poshmark will not allow your account to share items for 24 hours. Im sad to leave as I have met some great people and made some needed cash but honestly it is such a relief to be walking away. Youre going to be okay. I appreciate your ideas and will look into it, This has helped me process what I want to do as a reseller since everyones posts have been helpful since I started selling PM in Jan 2017. I take a lot of photos including closeups of what I am selling. But my concern was that many comments here mentioned a last straw situation that made them quit Poshmark for good. Any advice I would appreciate ps great IG page I just started following you. I swear and know it, some people do it just Bc they dont like what theyre receiving and find a way to send it back just to get out of it and ruin your products. The best thing for you to do is have a blog like Stylaphile that you can use to direct traffic to your site.

Farm And Ranch Magazine Horseshoe Contest, What Channel Is Gettv On Spectrum, Kamala Selvaraj Husband Passed Away, List Of American Oligarchs, Mary Alice Yeskey 2021, Articles M

my poshmark closet disappeared