medway crematorium funeral list

Just a little note to say thank you so much for your beautiful care you gave to mum. Mind you when you are there for real, you sometimes dont get the chance to see it properly. Sorting the transfer from hospital morgue to Headcorn. The crematorium covers 14 acres and is a mix of woodland, shrub beds, formal planting and grass. Published In: Kent Online. Medway Crematorium features 2 chapels, both with a public waiting room. Thursday Directory - Book of Remembrance - Online Memorials and Condolences The closest train station is Chatham or Rochester. list of funerals at medway crematorium. Blue Bell Hill ME5 9QU, 2023 All Rights Reserved Funeral Zone Ltd. I do hope you had a break over Christmas (though your work is constant, Im sure), and that it isnt a busy as last years post- Christmas time. Co-op Funeralcare, Boothferry Road Andrew William BAKER Passed away on Friday 3rd February 2023 aged 61 years. Colin and Zoe contacted us immediately and gave us a prompt appointment to start things moving on Just title and artiste, and well do the rest. Suddenly at home on 28th February 2023, Laurie aged 72 years of Scholar Green. Cant thank you enough Rik for getting someone into do mums hair and make-up, also for the beautiful order of service. this is the view from the lectern. (Ne Whitehead) (Jane) Died peacefully on 3rd February 2023, aged 79 years. The large chapel seats 100 mourners, and the times are only every hour. More info for Medway Crematorium. Once on the site it will stay there forever. Medway Council 2023, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent, ME44TR. The Medway Council is committed to maintaining and improving the facilities to make sure they benefit everyone who visits. In less than a week they had transferred my husbands remains to their offices and guided us through all the steps with care respect and love. Totally trusted them to fulfill all of our wishes and the day could not have been a more fitting tribute to our dear mum. I am sure she enjoys not having me there all the time, and she is a thoroughly excellent Funeral Director. Dealing with the loss of a loved one can is often a distressing and confusing time. Medway council plans to increase the cost of is crematorium services. The Medway Crematorium in Chatham, Kent has served local communities in the surrounding areas since the 1950s. Cemetery and Crematorium directions Directions to the Cemetery and Crematorium. /*