lou malnati's sausage recipe

Get it Mar 2 - 6. 8799 N Port Washington Rd., (414) 446-3500. loumalnatis.com. Nope. Fortunately, a pizza restaurant close by has added a sausage crust pizza to their menu. Spread evenly on top of cheese layer. Few cities take their pizza as seriously as Chicago, so when in the Windy City, avoid saying the words "New York" and "pizza" in the same sentence. ----- 1. . 2023 /TM General Mills All Rights Reserved, can (13.8 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury Classic Crust Pizza Crust. In small bowl, mix melted butter and 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic powder. Crust is made from a blend of rice flour, potato starch, pea fiber, tapioca starch, and xanthan gum (may contain almond and coconut). You will see tomato juices, salt, tomatoes, and citric acid. Make sure there are no holes, as it will ruin the outcome of the pizza. . Visiting from California. Combine water, yeast and 1 1/2 cups flour in a large bowl. Order Now Spaghetti I respect you for creating this pizza and sharing with the community. 11 Related Question Answers About Lou Malnatis Sausage Crust Pizza Recipe. A delicious, indulgent recipe that's perfect for special occasions! Well there goes the neighborhood lol It. Cover it completely with the thick tomato sauce. Italian sausage, fresh mozzarella, pepperoni, pizza sauce, red pepper, Tomato paste, green bell pepper, red pepper flakes, cornmeal, parmesan cheese, Italian sausage, almond flour, psyllium husk powder, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, Italian sausage, spinach, pepperoni, cream, sweet peppers, Italian sausage, pizza dough, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, olive oil, Crust pizza crust, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, tomato, butter, Tomato paste, red pepper flakes, yellow corn meal, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, New york style, hot italian sausage, whole wheat flour, aged gouda cheese, green bell pepper, Italian sausage, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, active dry yeast, romano cheese, Italian sausage, ground pork, tomato sauce, san marzano, pizza pan, Italian fennel sausage, ricotta salata, fresh mozzarella, semolina flour, fire roasted tomatoes, Italian sausage, pizza dough, red pepper flakes, cornmeal, olive oil, King arthur flour, pizza dough, fresh mozzarella, sauce, yeast, Bulk italian sausage, san marzano tomatoes, cream, active dry yeast, sea salt, Tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, mushrooms, frozen spinach, bread flour, Pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, olive oil, crushed tomatoes, Italian sausage, canadian bacon, artichoke hearts, bell peppers, brown sugar, Active dry yeast, corn oil, all purpose flour, white sugar, Broccoli rabe, hot italian sausage, tomato sauce, fontina cheese, quick rise, Italian sausage, deep dish pizza, pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms, 21 Lou Malnatis Sausage Crust Pizza Recipe, How to Make Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza A Real Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Recipe, Deep Dish Pizza with Sausage, Peppers, and Onion, Chicago Style Deep Dish Sausage Pizza Real Deep Dish, Recipe: Deep-Dish Chicago-Style Sausage and Mushroom Skillet Pizza, Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza & Dough Recipe, Deep-Dish Pizza with Italian Sausage and Broccoli Rabe, Caramelized Crust at Burts Place and Pequods Pizza, Chicago, Giordanos Famous Stuffed Deep Dish Pizza. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I explained that I would have made arrangements had I known it was being delivered. A pizza this good takes some time to bake, about 30 minutes, but be patientits worth the wait. 27g. You can find our rules here and the Keto FAQs here. Since the debate on fennel is so fierce, you may have to make your own call on whether or not this seasoning should factor into the flavor. 21 Lou Malnati's Sausage Crust Pizza Recipe Keto Deep Dish Pizza 35 min Italian sausage, fresh mozzarella, pepperoni, pizza sauce, red pepper No reviews Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza 2 hr Tomato paste, green bell pepper, red pepper flakes, cornmeal, parmesan cheese 5.09 Keto Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza 1 hr 15 min This masterpiece comes from a recipe containing simple ingredients that fuse to produce sumptuous sausages. This code gives customers 50% off at Lou Malnati's. It has been used 1,345 times. The final touch is an extra sprinkling of cheese and spices, and this pizza is ready for the oven. Now, what does the recipe contain? Ruined the brand. $20.99 DiGiorno Frozen Rising Crust Supreme Pizza 12in 31.5oz. This is a dough recipe that I have played with to replicate the amazing butter crust dough fordeep dish pizzas found at the amazing Lou Malnati's found.. Crunchy crust, buttery Airy Center with pesto drizzle. 9-inch deep dish pizzas are made fresh, then flash frozen to preserve their hot out of the oven freshness, and shipped to your destination on dry ice. 23g. Furthermore, make sure you freeze your lean Italian pork and pork fat. Whisk your eggs together in a bowl. I do have a couple of your 9 pizza pans that I intend to bring with me, and I hope I can make something that at least comes close to my favorite pizza ever! View top rated Lou malnati s pizza recipes with ratings and reviews. Lou Malnati's Pizzeria . Spread the pizza sauce on the dough. Lou Malnati's sauce is simply whole tomatoes that have been cooked and slightly broken up. Instructions. Easy, healthy recipes your family will love! 16oz hot ground Italian sausage . Questions about keto? i was shocked (shocked, i say!) This method is suitable for making your Italian sausages crispy and tasty. Pull the dough up the sides of pan to 1 to 1 1/2 inches high. Important: Taste the raw tomato sauce. Remove them from the pot after 30 minutes, and theyll be ready to use. The correct recipe for authentic Chicago deep dish pizza depends on two factors: lots of Corn oil (3 Tablespoons:1 cup all-purpose flour) and a very short knead (mix 1 minute, knead 2 minutes). document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Im a food and wine lover, and recipe creation enthusiast. Then a long rise (4-6 hours at rom temperature). Easy, healthy recipes your family will love! Deli-sliced, non-smoked provolone cheese would also work in place of the mozzarella in this Lou Malnatis copycat pizza recipe. Allow about 20 ounces of your favorite yeast dough to rise. Top with mushrooms and spoonfuls of crushed tomatoes, spreading to cover. To make your favorite pizza, use Lou Malnati's Pizza sauce. Meat lovers: add your favorite combo of pepperoni, sausage, bacon and . {Take 1 packet of active dry yeast. Please enter a valid email and try again. Staff was very responsive when I pulled into the pick up area. Brush top with remaining melted butter mixture. This one was a little thinner than Id hoped, but still deep dish. I explained that I didn't know the package was coming. Protein. To date Lou Malnatis now has over 57 pizzerias around Chicago & Chicagoland. Pull the dough up the sides of pan to 1 to 1 1/2 inches high. While, Chicago-Style Italian Sausage And Pepper Deep Dish Pizza Recipe, Recipe: Deep-Dish Chicago-Style Sausage and Mushroom Skillet Pizza, Deep Dish Pizza with Sausage, Peppers, and Onion, 15 No Sugar Strawberry Jam Canning Recipe. Then, put tiny dollops of the raw sausage meat & evenly disperse it throughout the top. Congrats on being the quintessential Chicago pizza decade after decade. 12 Related Question Answers About Lou Malnatis Sausage Recipe. In 1971, Lou took his pizza expertise to Lincolnwood, where he and his wife Jean opened the original Lou . Do you have plans to build a location in South Bend/Mishawaka ? Did someone say birthday surprise too? Tastes of Chicago has everything you crave! You can settle for sausages or sausage pieces when you want to make any pastry. I may have misunderstood something, though. Although Pizzeria Uno holds that crown, Lou's makes it a heated rivalry, and the pies can't be beat. Order Now Deep Dish Pepperoni Mozzarella cheese, topped with slices of pepperoni and vine-ripened tomato sauce. Lou Malnatis recipe for preparing sausages is simple yet provides a heavenly taste. You can prepare the Italian sausages at home and use them for any pastry of your choice. Preheat your oven to 500 degrees (F). All rights reserved. Family-recipe Louie cream sauce, mushrooms, spinach mix, red onions Order Now . Lou Malnati uses Italian sausages as one of the major ingredients for making tasty pizzas. Place mozzarella cheese slices onto dough, all the way to edges of skillet, slightly up sides and overlapping as necessary. The signature Malnati's Italian sausage is made from lean pork. 8 Amazing Types of Italian Cookies You Need To Know, 6 Different Types of Cream Cheese Pie and How to Cook Them, Gorgeous Philly Cheesesteak Recipe in 2021, Everything about Smoked Pulled Pork in 2021, LA VICTORIA RECIPES GREEN ENCHILADA RECIPES, EASY WEEKNIGHT DINNERS FOR PICKY EATERS RECIPES, HOW LONG TO HEAT A HONEY BAKED HAM RECIPES, 1?? Do you cook your sausage before you make your pizza or does it cook while baking. Place on parchment paper on top of upside-down baking . 2022Continue, Read More Blue Mold In Grated Parmesan Cheese! Be sure to press your pizza dough evenly in bottom and up sides of skillet for best results. Mouth-Watering Numero Uno Pizza Recipe at Home. Hence, its highly invaluable when preparing Lou Malnatis deep dish sausages. A crunchy-edged, flaky crust is key in Chicago-style pizza. Preheat the oven to 450F to enable smooth and fast baking. Oil a round steel baking pan with a few ounce of olive oil. Show more Lou's Ingredients Series: The Dough Lou Malnati's Pizzeria. What brand of sausage did you use? Add garlic, oregano and crushed red pepper flakes and cook for another minute. Enjoy." -Heath H. 6 cups all purpose flour (5 cups All Purpose / 1 cup semolina or yellow corn meal) 2 cups cold water 2 teaspoons dry yeast 2 tablespoons brown sugar 2/3 cup oil (95% corn oil/ 5% EVOO) 2 teaspoons cream of tartar This is the spot on recipe. Cover the bottom of the crust with provolone cheese slices. The service sucks, the pizza tastes like shit now, and its wayyyyyyyyy over priced. Delivery, carryout and curbside pickup now available at our newest location in Crown Point at 10706 Broadway. Plus, you can add your ingredients to spice things up a bit. Is Chorizo Made from Lymph Nodes (+ An Exclusive Recipe!). In a large sauce pan over medium heat, add olive oil and sausage. Step 2 In another clean bowl, pour 3 cups of unbleached all-purpose flour and salt and mix them. Donatos Pizza Sauce A.K.A The Simplest Pizza Sauce Ever! Hi Bonnie, we dont sell our crustless pizza in grocery stores, but we do ship them! Place the Italian sausages into the pan and bake them for 30-40 minutes. It was good but there was not enough dressing provided. If you look at their ingredient list of Lou Malnati's sauce. There are a few favorites in town Lou Malnati's, Gino's East, and Pequod's . Delivery & Pickup Options - 38 reviews of Lou Malnati's Pizzeria "Easy process to order online however never received any confirmation email. ", "We live in St. Johns county Florida one of the fastest growing counties in the country! I feel like Chicago deep dish lovers can always distinguish Lou Malnatis from the rest, just because of the crust. You may do this if you have a proofer, or simply leave it at room temp for about 2 hours. Preheat your oven to 350F Mix well. I am definitely going to try it, thank you for sharing. How is it the restaurant's fault that you didn't know about the pizza being delivered? I store it upside down in the container and also reheat it in the oven upside down! 1 week ago kingarthurbaking.com Show details 4.7/5 (198) Total Time: 2 hrs 35 mins Servings: 12 Calories: 420 per serving 214 Show detail Preview View more With large wooden spoon or your hands mix ingredients together until the dough holds its shape. Lou's Heart Shaped Chocolate Chip Cookie & Heart Shaped Pizza 19 Reviews Choose Your Pizza 1 $67.99 Includes Shipping! The sausage were about half cooked before I put them on the pizza. {Prepare 2 teaspoon of salt . Menu with price estimates that the smallest size of classic bone-in wings that Pizza Hut presently serves would cost roughly $8.99; however, this price varies depending on location.. On the other hand, boneless wings cost $8.69 for an order of eight pieces, which is somewhat less. Enjoy, friend! Cook for additional 25 minutes or until sauce begins to reduce and mozzarella starts to appear. You may do this if you have a proofer, or simply leave it at room temp for about 2 hours. Press the dough on the bottom and to the sides of the pan, being careful not to tear it. All of Chicago's favorite foods shipped nationwide. You can utilize lean pork, garlic, salt, and other unique ingredients to make a delicious serving of Lou Malnatis Italian sausages. Download the FREE Lou Malnati's app and start earning points on your pizza orders today! Tastes of Chicago delivers all of Chicagos favorite foods nationwide. California Pizza Kitchen Frozen Thin Crust BBQ Recipe Chicken Pizza 11in 14.7oz. Better yet, how about a recipe. Malnati salad was larger than I had expected. 2 1/2 T Morton's Kosher Salt 1 T Fresh Ground Black Pepper 1/2 T Sugar It's been brought up several times that there's some garlic in that sausage but no fennel (or anise, for that matter) so I had to decide if I wanted to use fresh garlic or garlic powder. Six Lou Malnati's Deep Dish Pizzas (3 Cheese 3 Sausage) I WOULD THINK 450-500 D. THANK U AND KEEP THE GOOD WORK. We have dine-in restaurants and carryout and delivery only locations, so before you settle on a location, make sure they accommodate what youre looking for! The crust are pre-made as I have seen them in the restaurant! In medium bowl, mix spinach, onion, 1/2 teaspoon of the basil leaves and remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. 31.5 oz Lou Malnati's Chicago Style Pepperoni Pizza 23oz. Founded in 1971 by Lou and his wife Jean in Lincolnwood, Illinois, Lou . After 25-30 minutes, remove the sausage mixture from the freezer and bring a grinder. (Must Know This), Why Are Pizza Hut Wings So Expensive? The signature Malnatis Italian sausage is made from lean pork. Tastes of Chicago delivers all of Chicagos favorite foods nationwide. Hi John, our sausage is cooked on top of the pizza while it is baking. Place the mozzarella evenly across the dough. Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. And now, the good stuffwe layer our exclusive blend of lean sausage on the pizza,completely covering the cheese. * Please report any rule-violations to the moderators and keep doing the lard's work! You may do this if you have a proofer, or simply leave it at room temp for about 2 hours. Brush the top edges of the dough with a little olive oil, which gives the crust a beautiful sheen. It all starts with a buttery-garlic pizza crust, crushed tomatoes and fresh vegetable toppings. A pizza so good we gave it his name! slices deli-sliced mozzarella cheese (8 oz), cup lightly packed fresh baby spinach leaves, plum (Roma) tomato, cut into 1/8-inch slices and patted dry (about 8 slices). 1 tsp Italian seasoning . Prep Time. Lou Malnatis Italian sausages enhance the aroma of the pizzas giving you a meaty taste with every bite. The family also perfected their now-trademarked "Buttercrust," according to Enjoy Illinois. Rudy Malnati was a worker in the Pizzeria Uno's kitchen. They completely cover the surface of a pie in a matter of seconds. Order Now Deep Dish Spinach Spinach mix (enhanced with garlic, basil & onion), topped with mozzarella cheese and vine-ripened tomato sauce. Sometimes, these cravings come when youre too tired to move a muscle. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Im a food and wine lover, and recipe creation enthusiast. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Press the sausage into a round 9 cake pan. An easy version of Lou Malnatis pizza dough recipe. Legendary Chicago Deep Dish Pizza. In the heart of Chicagoland and surrounding areas, locals rave about the delectable slices dished out at Lou Malnati's pizza. Also check out /r/keto! Bake until the crust and the grated cheese turn golden brown, and the crust is firm yet flaky, 30 to 40 minutes. Place feed shaft, screw, blade, and 1/4-inch plate of a meat grinder in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Plus, the Italian sausages come from the same lean pork. Still working on tweaking the recipe to see if I can get it a little closer to Lous quality (and Im hampered a little bit by the lack of availability of certain products in my local Chinese groceries), but for somebody whos been missing Lous, being able to make something that comes close sure does help. I dream of a keto alternative to Chicago style pizza someday Im going to try and figure out a crust. In medium bowl, mix spinach, onion, 1/2 teaspoon of the basil leaves and remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. Use butter flavored Crisco in the pan. {Prepare 4 teaspoon of xanthan gum. Glad . What should I make for dinner tonight? When it comes to deep dish, the crust is everything. Very scimpy with the sausage both times at Schererville location.". Product Description Package Contents Shipping and Return Policy Other Stuff You Should Know! It has not been tested for home use. All rights reserved. I just moved away from Chicago and lawd, I got a CRAVING. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and then the Romano. Bartoli's is small, brightly lit, and less beat up than most pizza places in Chicago, while still retaining a hometown feel. "No problem," I thought to myself. 1 . Order Now Penne ala Malnati Cream and Romano cheese folded into our meat sauce topped with baked mozzarella Order Now Lasagna Layers of spinach and three cheeses topped with our meat or marinara sauce. Make this if you dont want to spend $100 to have 4 Lous crustless pizzas shipped to you. Roll out flatbread dough until thin. Our crusts do not use eggs. Michael's Best Summer Party Recipes 22 Photos Ingredients 2 teaspoons active dry yeast 1 teaspoons white sugar 1 cups warm water - 110 to 115 degrees F (43 to 45 degrees C) 3 cups all-purpose flour cup corn oil 1 teaspoons kosher salt Directions Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a bowl. Plus, there is such a variety of flavours in these recipes, so you are sure to find something for you. Line a 10.25 inch cast iron skillet with the ground sausage, pressing evenly along the bottom and partway up the sides. 2. . 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Standard shipping included in all prices. Italian sausage, pizza dough, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, olive oil, Tomato paste, red pepper flakes, yellow corn meal, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, Tomato paste, green bell pepper, red pepper flakes, cornmeal, parmesan cheese, Italian sausage, fresh mozzarella, pepperoni, pizza sauce, red pepper, Italian sausage links, pizza dough, green bell peppers, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, Italian sausage, pizza dough, red pepper flakes, cornmeal, olive oil, Low carb, ground italian sausage, italian seasoning, garlic powder, pizza toppings, Italian fennel sausage, ricotta salata, fresh mozzarella, semolina flour, fire roasted tomatoes, New york style, hot italian sausage, whole wheat flour, aged gouda cheese, green bell pepper, Italian sausage, french bread, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, olive oil, Italian sausage, pepperoni, pizza sauce, red pepper, mozzarella, Pepperoni, tomato paste, green bell pepper, red pepper flakes, cornmeal, Pork sausage, biscuits, tomato paste, wafer thin, genoa salami, The signature Malnatis Italian sausage is made from, Putting it All Together. Fill each pizza with 1/2 of the cheese (about 2 cups/8 oz per pizza), then the pepperoni and bacon or your desired toppings. Add 2 cups of water to a pot and place it on medium heat. A slice or two of Lou's and I am stuffed. Cover the bottom of the crust with provolone cheese slices. Crust is made from a blend of rice flour, corn, potato, and tapioca starches, pea fiber, and xanthan gum (may contain almond and coconut). Lou Malnati got his start in the 1940's working in Chicago's first deep dish pizzeria. One time I forgot their coupon for a free fried rice or whatever it was, they wouldnt take my word for it and made me drive home and come back with the coupon. They even have 4 in Indiana, 4 in Arizona & 3 in Wisconsin. If you like Lou Malnati's you might find our coupon codes for Fashion Nova Men, Kohls and Dick's Sporting Goods useful. Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 21 lou malnatis sausage crust pizza recipe that we have shared over the years. {Get 1 teaspoon of sugar. (All You Need To Know), Do You Get Dips With Pizza Hut? . Cover with the seasoned tomato sauce, spreading evenly and maintaining the chunks of tomatoes. Ive been storing my leftover pizza this way for many years. Todays your lucky day because were going to share our secrets for how to make the quintessential Chicago-style deep dish pizza, our Malnati Chicago Classic! Ship Lou Malnati's Deep Dish Pizzas! Wow this looks like an awesome recipe. Remove from oven and use a paper towel to dab off excess grease. Form the dough into a ball and refrigerate overnight. I miss Chicago and I think I did Lou proud with this one. Delivery, carryout and curbside pickup now available at our newest location in Crown Point at 10706 Broadway. Crust contains egg. Prepare the Dough. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Allow about 20 ounces of your favorite yeast dough to rise. Hello, Scot All of our locations have gluten-free option in thin crust or an option of gluten-free pasta! Although these sausages appear different, they contain the same nutritional facts. While oven is preheating, put canned tomatoes in saucepan with olive oil and spices. Place sausage on a large sheet of plastic wrap or wax paper (I prefer plastic wrap), fold over to enclose the sausage, and flatten sausage until it is about 10 inches in diameter. The important thing to have in mind is that there is an ingredient that makes all the difference: the use of yellow cornmeal, that bring this crunchy texture to the crust. are placed directly on the dough. Ill briefly highlight some methods you can use to prepare Italian sausages at home. If finer texture is desired, chill meat in freezer for 15 minutes before grinding again. WHAT TYPE OF SAUCE WOULD U RECOMMEND FROM THE STORE?. Allow about 20 ounces of your favorite yeast dough to rise. {Take 1 bag of Bobs Red Mill GF all-purpose flour. 1 lb sausage (removed from the casing and crumbled) 1 - 28 ounce can whole tomatoes, drained and coarsely crushed (fresh tomatoes optional but not better) 2 garlic cloves (minced) 3 teaspoons dried oregano (or 5 fresh basil leaves, shredded) 4 tablespoons freshly-grated parmesan cheese Instructions Frank Pepe's in New Haven probably has the most impressive application process. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting to serve. Youll see, when it comes to our dough, we dont mess around. 4. If you haven't sauted the mushrooms and garlic in the 2T of butter yet, you can do that while the crust is baking. cups warm water - 110 to 115 degrees F (43 to 45 degrees C), 12 to 16 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced, 12 to 14 ounces 90-percent lean Italian sausage, casings removed, 10 to 12 ounces seasoned Roma tomato sauce, maintaining chunks. How do I keep my deep dish pizza from getting very soggy while in the fridge? . Full Details . The major difference between these sausages is their size and appearance. I didn't know they were arriving, wasn't there to pick them up, and by the time I got home and got to them, they had spoiled. Now weve probably had Chinese once or twice a month for the last 25 years and not once from that place. Top with the sausage, making sure to get the sausage all the way to the sides. Just . It is then fnished off with a melting of mozzarella on top and all placed in a warm toasted bun. Cover with the seasoned tomato sauce, spreading evenly and maintaining the chunks of tomatoes. There are no seasonings in it. I FEEL 4 THAT GUY MOVING 2 CHINA. Thank you! TO LAMINATE THE DOUGH: Adjust oven rack to lower position and heat oven to 425 degrees. Mix together the flour, semolina, yeast, and water until well combined, then let sit for about 25 minutes. The cornmeal makes it special and it is very very close to a real Lou Malnatis pizza. Next, add the mozzarella cheese slices. (Must Know). Order food online at Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, Chicago with Tripadvisor: See 2,381 unbiased reviews of Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, ranked #149 on Tripadvisor among 7,608 restaurants in Chicago. Alcohol Our pizza dough, mozzarella cheese, and pizza sauce do not contain any alcohol. Pizza was a disappointment. Im sure you did a much better job then they could ever do. Bake until the crust and the grated cheese turn golden brown, and the crust is firm yet flaky, 30 to 40 minutes. Grind sausage meat according to manufacturer's directions into the bowl of a stand mixer or a large bowl. Sausage and Peppers Sheet Pan Dinner. We hope you can create your own deep dish pizza fix in China, Jeff! Make this if you don't want to spend $100 to have 4 Lou's crustless pizzas shipped to you.

Billy Paul Branham Died, Articles L

lou malnati's sausage recipe