lilac rabbit for sale near illinois

Harlequin, Harlequin and Red New Zealand I don't know what sex the rabbit is but he/she is very sweet. Champagne d Argent, Californian Another option to buy a pet rabbit is to approach a professional breeder particularly if you are after a specific breed of rabbit. Californians When choosing a pair of rabbits, male-female pairings work well but remember to make sure they are sterilized after four to six months unless you want a rapidly expanding bunny family. Delavan, Illinois I also let my Registrars License expired(not very good move). J & G Rabbitry Kewanee, Illinois Its been successful to breed as well as house bunnies in need and recouping them for new homes. We are careful to treat our pedigrees with the best and most loving tender care! Sandwich, Illinois michelledelores62@yahoo.com Find us on Facebook! (815)238-5519, Carol Walsh Ritchierabbitry@mail.com Otter, Martin, Self, and Broken Mini Rexes (working on more chin genes). We live in Plano, IL, 60545 Send a text message to 6xx xx0 4xx8.View Detail, This holland lop is a 12 weeks old female. Flemish Giant Cuba, Illinois Rabbits for sale in pet stores often come from these types of mass-breeding facilities which are more concerned about profit margins than animal welfare. Show and pet quality absolutely adorable Jersey Wooly bunnies. Our rabbits come from exceptional lines. Standard Rex, Mini Rex, and Silver Fox (217)619-2496, Andrea Pate Small scale. An old fashioned word used to describe rabbits is the curious word coney although you will most likely hear this term among professional rabbit breeders. TnS Rabbits Not primarily a pet breeder howeverit can be possible. If you feel like the rabbit breeder you are dealing with is trying to pressure you into a purchase, its better to look elsewhere. Member of ARBAView Detail, I am a home-based Holland Lop rabbitry raising pet and show quality rabbits. New Zealands also make great meat rabbits if thats what your in the market for. Californian, New Zealand (309)212-7276, Michael Walkup Barry, Illinois Please note the following: The ARBA is not responsible for the content of any link, however; inappropriate links will be removed. Byron, Illinois Alvin, Illinois Griggaville, Illinois 618-315-2585 We are a small-medium sized rabbitry about 40 holes. We live in Plano, IL, 60545 Send a text mes.. We brought home this beautiful Lilac Holland Lop at 10 weeks old from a local Rabbitry to find out my daughter is allergic. They have pedigrees Colchester, Illinois I am just getting started with my rabbitry. Petersburg , Illinois They do however love being petted and a happy rabbit which is accustomed to human contact may not object to a stranger petting it. D&B Rabbitry (618)975-9097, Marie Smith Carla Stafford We like to specialize in Blue Eyed Whites (BEW), however we may have other colors as well with blue eyes. We have roughly 10-20 rabbits. B&B Acres Bloodlines are show stock and come from a very successful line of show rabbits. 217-419-9391, Cynthia Porter The mother isnt my rabbit. I have everything needed to care for her including a hutch litter box cedar pellets food & hay available for purchase.Buy Now, Pedigreed holland lops are 8 weeks old (309)231-4172, Erik Dawson 38 Ads. We use cookies to analyze website traffic and optimize your website experience. Meadow View Farm (815)219-0984, Arnie and Sue Schmidt 34 Ads. I am a member of ARBA, IRBA, KIAM and MERBA. Main color being worked on is Seals which I love. (630)666-2903, Natalie Lambdin Flemish Giant Please feel free to call us for any information or availability. ggeertsrb@yahoo.com akinsrabbitry@hotmail.com, Jacki Pienta Our rabbits are. All Rabbits. My 11 year old daughter and I raise Jersey Woolies because they are beyond cute, ridiculously soft, and their calm and friendly demeanor makes them one of the very best pets. I would love to keep her but I just cant keep her in my apartment she is good around d.. Baby bunnies and mama bunny for sale and babies will be ready by January 10th.. AKC longhair cream male miniature Dachshund.. Albion, Illinois atatum1981@gmail.com Most of our Holland stock is out of Sue Mars herd. This includes cleaning their cages, purchasing and supplying their food and taking time to play with them each day. davez73@yahoo.com, Jennifer Bauer American Fuzzy Lop Our rabbits are housed in a well ventilated barn, heated and air conditioned. each of my kidd0s raise a diffrent breed of show bunny. Our French Lops and German Angoras all have complete pedigrees, our Dutch have partial pedigrees at the moment but we are working to improve our lines. Located in Sullivan, IL at 1522 Cr 750 East. They are popular house pets, and are very popular and competitive for show. Our goal is to raise top quality show and 4H rabbits. Netherland Dwarf (Blue eyed white, VM Chestnut and VM Chinchilla) strugglebusfarm@gmail.com P&B porknbees farm Specialize in Blue Eyed White, Chocolate, and Tan pattern Jerseys. Have many years experience in raising high quality, prize winning show rabbits in multiple breeds. Check out our Facebook page Meadows Bluff Farm. A good rabbit breeder is usually not strictly commercially driven, rather they are driven by their passion for owning, showing and breeding healthy stock. Chatham, Illinois Rolling Fields Rabbitry McLeansboro, Illinois Cherry Valley, Illinois Californians and Silver Martens (all colors) Cedar Lane Rabbitry Herridge Rabbitry cowboysbew@yahoo.com walterstww@gmail.com Its a female shes really sweet and she loves to be carried, I cant keep her because Ive developed an allergy I would love to find her a home where she will be loved and care for.View Detail, Elsa is a fun loving energetic bunny who worships her owner Im selling her and the hutch with hay and litter for 250$View Detail, The rabbits are 3 months old, and are nice with new people. (334) is a recommended cage size for the Checkerd Giant breeders. I feel bad all she does is sit in her cage. Multiple All breed BISs Himalayan and English Spots. Mini Lop, Lop List Your Pets . Edwardsville , Illinois 1 Week Old Opal. We raise and show our rabbits and always strive to produce the highest quality. Such as raptors, snakes large lizards etc D and B Acres is our hobby. La Place, Illinois We raise Mini Lop, French Lop and Californian for Meat, Pet and Show. So you can purchase a well bred or adopt a sweet bun in need of a home Either way its great. Chillicothe, Illinois Michelles Rabbits (217)304-6360, David Bowman We sell show quality pedigreed light gray Flemish Giants. The best place to start of course is Rabbit Breeders which has the largest directory in the United States. Desexed rabbits are generally happier, healthier, less prone to territorial and destructive chewing behaviors. Brier Patch Homestead koy@midwest.net, Danielle Halcom He loves pets and everything will be included such as food, hay, toys, cage.View Detail, She is a mom, she had 6 babies, as of today 9 months ago. We breed holland lops, lionlops, lionheads, dwarf lionheads, and netherland dwarfs. Dekalb, Illinois Rex, Standard Rex, New Zealands Harmon, Illinois brierpatchhomestead@gmail.com They get unlimited water. My cousin and I started M&T Rabbitry in November 2019. B & K Rabbitry Holland Lop, Holland Lops, Mini Lops, Fuzzy Lops, Netherland Dwarfs Carbondale, Illinois Arthur, Illinois Member Silver Fox Rabbit Club We have found the American Chinchilla to be a very enjoyable breed to raise due to their beauty and docile nature. We have a Facebook page where you can see our breeding schedules and also get a feel for us. Mini rex (Mostly black and tortoise colors) We are a family run rabbitry with 32 holes currently, actively involved in 4H, located in southeastern IL. Centralia, Illinois She is now 4 months old. 217-495-1743, Michael William I have lines from all across the country from some of the top breeders. New Zealand, White New Zealand & Californians tnsarrows@hotmail.com, Robert Foster We raise very friendly rabbits that have been handled daily. We wait a month or two before breeding them again. I showed for 3 years! The baby was born June 29, 2012. Huntley, Illinois Started and operated by myself, my husband and 3 children. Hudds Rabbitry Located in southeast IL. We have purebred rabbits as well as mixes. Contact us at; Rex dwarf goldminefarm@gmail.com, Crystal Ben-Ezra 951-776-9461. Once they are desexed, this territorial fighting behavior is less likely, but still possible. Big Red Rabbitry Member ARBA Akins Rabbitry Chestnut Agouti Baby (black agouti) Chocolate Agouti English Angora Jr. Buck. Our New Zealands are from meat stock, our Rex and German Angoras are from fully pedigreed stock. Dutch, Holland Lops, Mini Lops and Flemish Giants 1234567890, Jody Spencer kmsmithfarms@gmail.com Holland Lops, Lionheads Hersheys Hoppers Rabbitry After you have found a rabbit breeder who can sell you the type of rabbit you are looking for, your next steps are to prepare your home for bringing the new rabbit or rabbits home. Pates Rabbits Rex Netherland Dwarfs vsnarab@ivnet.com Country Bunnies Rabbitry Before buying a new rabbit, visit the local shelter or rescue and talk to the staff. Im really in need of breeding age does. Clayton, Illinois These are pedigreed Blue Giant Flemish. Hillsboro , Illinois Lots of fun loves to jump on your lap.View Detail, 7 month old Holland loop for sale she be will coming with the cage , toys, water and good bowl and already potty trained. Healthy lops raised on oxbow hay and pellets. 2012 ARBA Convention Open- BOB and BOS English Spots. Xenia, Illinois Trained to go to washroom in its large cage which also comes free with rabbit. We have several breeds available. No fancy breeds, just your main fryer rabbits. Rakes Rabbitry Are you looking to sell rabbits? Rabbits have a lifespan of between 9 and 12 years with smaller rabbit breeds usually outliving their larger counterparts by a year or two. We mainly breed for meat. We are a small rabbitry in Northern Illinois. This is more important if you are paying a few hundred dollars for a single rabbit. She is very smart and has so much training potential. I cant continue caring for her, I work too much and my boyfriend doesnt give her any attention. Flemish Giants and New Zealand Californians Pet Crafts Rabbitry We are rabbit breeders in south bay area California. Most pets arrive at shelters because the owner had to move, could no longer afford the pet, had a death in the family, or simply gave up the responsibly of being a care taker for a Rabbit. New Zealand. Urbanrabbitry@gmail.com, Michelle Heins (217)273-8231, Jill Hackett Hanna City, Illinois robert65482000@yahoo.com, Lisa G He is well trained. good with other rabbits and dogs. Flemish Giants Lazy Haley J. Rabbitry You can also ask the breeder if their rabbits are litter trained but its not a deal breaker if they arent. (217)316-2263, Martha Bauman-Smith I have 4 brown rabbits, 1 black one, 3 multi-colored ones, and one gray one. 2 Ads. Majestic Joy Rabbitry 3095503816, Darlene Price 618-554-7007, Tracy Fochs We belong to the ARBA,IRBA,ANDRC,HLRSC and KIAM Egyptian RBA club which i serve as the vice-president at present. Flora, Illinois I raise only pedigreed Flemish Giants in the Blue, Light Gray, Black, and Steel Gray colors. Holland Lops She has a calm temperament and is very friendly. Pedigreed Flemish Giant Bunnies. We are a small rabbitry located in Hanna City, IL. Meissner Lop. And have some for meat too. Mason City, Illinois She was relinquished to us because the previous owner is moving to another country. French colors vary. English Angoras with pedigrees - 150. Obert Rabbitry Raes Rabbitry Rebecca $100 for hutch and two bunnies.Buy Now, We brought home this beautiful Lilac Holland Lop at 10 weeks old from a local Rabbitry to find out my daughter is allergic. Lambdins Rabbitry We have 0 Volkswagen Rabbit vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 0 1-Owner cars, and 3 personal use cars. Adopt Layla a Grey/Silver Lionhead / Mixed (medium coat) rabbit in Sugar Grove. I have pedigree flemish giant in blue,fawn,sand,steel and grey. 815-953-8836, Christina Ware Looking forward to speaking with you. Ask them how they care for their rabbits and what type of post-adoption care they offer. Holland Lop Currently working with eight breeding sets, we hope to expand and enjoy rabbits for years to come. We focus mainly on Netherland Dwarfs in all shaded varieties, sable and smoke martens, chestnuts, and oranges. Mini Rex Rockos Rabbitry Show or brood. Breeding and showing all pedigreed Flemish Giant Rabbits. Flemish Giant Cooksville, Illinois Activity - Low. Along with cage, food, etc.. Champion Ranch Rabbitry Looking for buyers. The Silver Fox is a large breed of rabbit, with senior (adult) does weighing 10 to 12 lbs and senior bucks between 9 and 11 lbs. Rex, French Lop mjwalkup@ameritech.net Checkered Giant, Mini Lop, & Dutch New Zealand Rabbitry Holland Lop breeder focused on Producing quality rabbits for pet and show. 60 hole rabbitry in southern illinois , Raising Rabbits for 25 yrs. HiddenRockRabbitry@gmail.com We prefer to tame our rabbits before sending them off to homes with children and other pets. Stafford Pedigree Rabbits Wappela, Illinois Both single and double mane. My favorites are chocolate and otter. Louisville, Illinois Once we got started we realized we all enjoyed it. Polish, Thriantas, Holland Lops, Florida Whites, Mini Rex, & Havanas Diamond V Rabbits She is a peaceful Bunny and she enjoys walking around the house after an hour she likes going back in her cage it's on her own.View Detail, 11-month, 3 lbs holland lop male bunny available for rehoming. DuQuoin, Illinois I also have a side branch as well Thumping Trails Ottos Magpie Branch. Call for more information. maryhenryrn@yahoo.com Meadows Bluff Farm 815-954-2113, Shannon Lilley (507)993-1452, Melanie Aldridge I breed for fun and good quality! we have had lots of grand champion bunnies threw the year. Lee County, Illinois Dutch, New Zealand, Champagne DArgent She has a calm temperament and is very friendly. mamadelgatos@hotmail.com Schlabachs Rabbitry Will lunge and nip when stressed. aleshia_22@hotmail.com I have a 9 hole of mini rex, 9 hole of woolies, and an 8 hole of mini lops. img61854@hotmail.com mklinner@hotmail.com, Sam Miller We take in rescues also. We are a hobby farm specializing in Ducks, Chickens and Rabbits. We welcome all inquiries!! Salem Exotics (Rabbits & Rats) They need socialization, affection and some outdoor roaming time if you can manage to keep them safe from predators. Standard Rex I plan of having more available the middle of August. Lilac. Buckwildrabbitry@gmail.com Californians, New Zealand, French and English Lops The Rabbit Hut NIllinoisDutchRabbitry@gmail.com, Carolyn Bradshaw Eldred, Illinois I am now breeding only Rex, but I have a few mini rex I am breeding as well but only a few. Comes with cage, bed, feeder, water dish and xxxxx.xxxx. Tim Alison, Caleb, Sarah, Luke and Logan. Clarendon Hills, Illinois -Checkerd Giants are white with black or blue markings. Look over their cages and rabbit housing these should be clean, well maintained and the rabbits should look healthy and alert. nothing_special_rabbitry@yahoo.com Mini Satin. New Zealand, Red and Broken Red New Zealands I have New Zealands that need to go!! Multiple history of Open as well as Youth AHRA show point sweepstakes #1 winners We are ARBA members and attend about one show a month due to work, school and sports schedules. I do have a doe and buck which just had their first kit. Pearl City, Illinois We have pet and pedigree options. Who says you have to leave home to find a Pet? Salemexotics967@gmail.com, Terry Walters Brookport , Illinois nanettelagrange@hotmail.com, Brian & Crystal Smith and have been raising rabbits since 1985. Texico, Illinois Locate rabbits for sale in Aurora, Chicago, Joliet, Naperville, Peoria, Springfield and many other cities across the state of Illinois using our classifieds. This will be determined by the uniqueness of the breed, where you purchased your pet rabbit from and whether they are spayed or neutered. Macedonia, Illinois 2177301542, Elisha Lynch Search for all rabbits near Oak Park, Illinois. How to Buy a Pet Rabbit (Step by Step) Looking to find rabbits for sale in your area, start with RabbitsforSale or you can find rabbit breeders in your state by consulting Rabbit . Good with other rabbit and small pets good with kids and sweet Chillicothe, Illinois [United States] countrybumpkinbunny Rabbits, Angora. Fed premium pellets and hay We try to keep litters of Holland Lops and Polish current and ready to be sold. We raise New Zealand Reds and Broken Reds. (618)407-2721, Nanette LaGrange Our bloodlines include Camelots, Schwandts, Lovs, Narrogons, Klosters. The ARBA does not provide or imply a guarantee or warranty pertaining to the Also, a rabbit that is smaller in size and loves to play and be held by people. Island lake, Illinois GoldMine Farm Rabbitry Lt. Brown. Lionheads, Checkered Giants Bone Gap, Illinois 1 buck for $90.. Thanks Rita & Gina Tracyfochs36@gmail.com tocontactme@hush.ai, Haley Latona 2 blue females. Size - 10 to 22 pounds; 20 to 30 inches long. 2 weeks ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com. Tools. Call Dennis 309 370-7416 if you have any questions. We are dedicated to providing a natural environment for our rabbits. They're raised indoors and are already starting to use their litter box. Ashley, Illinois scottschumacher777@gmail.com I raise both Mini Rex and NZWs of show quality although I only show about once a year. vargasj22308@gmail.com. We usually have young rabbits available with or without pedigree. We are currently raising Florida whites and lion heads. Henrys Hares Rabbitry Male and Female available. It comes with cage, toys and food.View Detail, I'm selling my bunny because I don't have time to take care of her. There are many reputable rabbit breeders across the United States. Lonely Bunny Angora Lop, not sure what breed. Osydney04@gmail.com We raise for meat show and fur The orange bunnys name is Rinley and the grayish darker bunny is named Stella. Iris ddbrunofarms@yahoo.com 217-314-9017, Laurie Quinn shawna.marie.vencel@gmail.com So if you would like to call or text me at 1815-718-2037 or email me at levimeurer@ymail.com. lilred822002@yahoo.com Liberty, Illinois Mars Quality Rabbits Follow us @ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100085652610380&mibextid=ZbWKwL D and B Acres Rabbitry ellapeanut1@gmail.com, Tina Jockisch 1 buck for $90View Detail, This is white and black with blue eyes 6 month bunny. Urban Rabbitry We have Rex rabbits for sale! I am also looking to buy pedigreed Harlequins. ABC Rabbitry We have an indoor rabbitry that is air conditioned and heated ( although the heat usually doesnt get touched enough Body Heat) One rabbit is a dwarf rabbit and he is around 10 years old. Along with cage, food, etc Name: Layla #2021182 Breed: Lionhead rabbit Age: 1 year old Gender: female Arrival date: 5/29/21 Location: Elgin, IL Adoption fee: $75 Layla is a very sweet and friendly bun who enjoys people. Kelseyx6@gmail.com 2172131522 Clyde Schlabach Arthur, Illinois Californians, New Zealand, French and English Lops Schlabach's Rabbitry Wanted to Buy Rabbits: Any size, Any color. Buying a rabbit from a shelter which is already sterilized and in good health will save you money further down the track. Highland, Illinois If you want to get into breeding or showing rabbits, you will need to allocate even more time researching how to go about this and taking time to prepare them for show. I just had a baby rabbit. LisaGottwalt@gmail.com, Troy Eisenmann robert.obert@libertyschool.net Rabbits for Adoption Rabbits for Sale. Fox Lake, Illinois dinkyacresfarm@gmail.com, Alison Knabe 217-440-9102, Nick Duda Rossville, Illinois Small Rabbitry producing New Zealand, Rex, and German Angora. (217)671-4789, Tina Woolum Silver Spoon Bunny Ranch Mini Rex, Mini Lop, Lionhead, Polish Our show rabbits and breeding stock will all come with a pedigree. None of them are wild. Our Rabbitry is now located in Wayne County, Illinois. Two female rabbits will get along but males are always more territorial. Shanybugs Rabbitry Hartsburg, Illinois You can build your own rabbit hutch or you can purchase a commercial one already constructed. We bought them initially as pets to keep around the house but we have way to many animals. to check our availability- please follow us on, Instagram @ Zabrans Bunny Barn Cisne, Illinois Small rabbitry in West Central Illinois. Our rabbits are handled daily and truly are gentle giants. (618)508-1800, Jordan Yates If I dont get a voice mail I wont call back, sorry. Oswego, Illinois (630)649-3108. rwildharerabbitry@gmail.com 815-378-2730, Joaquin Acuna $850 Merl.. 2 male rabbits about 2 years old, both are not neutered so should be kept away from denia.. White/Grey lop bunny for sale (almost 2 years old), large cage, large bag of hay, large b.. Hi, my kids and I love our lop-eared bunny but I am allergic to it and I need to find it .. If you are choosing to buy two rabbits from different breeders, you need to introduce the rabbits to each other before deciding on whether this particular combination will work. They are in a heated/air conditioned building. The Holland Lop is a breed of rabbit originating in the Netherlands. We also have some Tans in our barn because I am still a fan of the small rabbits as well. I have mainly stack cages but I do have one hanging cage. You can also ask for a written health guarantee for the rabbit you are purchasing. at the Polish Nationals 2 years in a row. I raise English Lops, Mixed breeds, Commercial rabbits, and soon French Lops. Price is negotiableView Detail, Born new years day 2022. shanybugs@yahoo.com The coat displays a slight coarse texture and when brushed . Carlyle, IL Rabbits are handled daily, exposed to fun activities and begin litter box training before they are placed in homes. Harlequin, Satin, Red New Zealand A constantly twitching nose which is dry (and no mucus is present). Special mix orders are accepted. we have a large heated garage full of Checkerd Giants, Mini Lops, & Dutch. The Self Color Group: Blue Eyed White, Red Eyed White, Black, Blue, Chocolate, & Lilac. Danville,, Illinois JC Bunny Ranch Mini Rex, Mixed Small rabbitry producing pet,brood and show rabbits. Rabbits reach sexual maturity from the ages of four months to six months, so unless you want a rapidly expanding rabbit family, its important to get your new bunny spayed or neutered. She is about 1.5 years oldBuy Now. I only have four right now, but looking to expand fast. bauerclifton@aol.com, Dawn Bookwalter` I was also very fortunate to win B.O.B. Specializing in Japanese Harlequins and Siamese Satins. Blue, Opal, Lilac, Lynx, Red, Sable, & Sable Point. We are a medium size rabbitry and often have a wonderful assortment of colored new zealand rabbits to choose from. Our Buck is a new Zealand who is black. Member Harlequin Club Lifespan - 8 to 10 years. Martinton, IL ktsrabbitry@gmail.com, Kasandra Snowden All rabbits are sold at proper weaning age (8 weeks) or Older. patediscovery@gmail.com Clarimom@gmail.com Ashton, Illinois Bement, Illinois But will also have California-Florida white cross breeds soon. She is now 4 months old. Also raising flemish giants for pets and livestock breeders. (618)610-8906, Mary Henry Iuka, Illinois Check out my website (http://lambdinsrabbitry.weebly.com) or my facebook page (Lambdins Rabbitry). You should only buy a new rabbit from a pet store if you can verify that the animal came from a reputable breeder or animal shelter and you are confident that it has been well cared for since it was born. FurSashe Harden Attention!!! Vernon). I have does and bucks. The staff at these places are more likely to have more knowledge and insight about rabbit care than pet store staff. Our rabbits are allowed to roam, graze and play in the back yard during the day. Had three and they all have homes. Triple S Rabbitry 2 Ads. The French Angora are pedigree but the Flemish Giant are not. (773)710-3074, Monica Vargas Due to hardships at the beginning of 2021 we closed our business down and no longer raise and sell rabbits. Danascott12@comcast.net, Ethan Martindale bluegrassacres@live.com info@rollingfieldsrabbitry.com She is litter box trained and likes cuddles. We have about ten does and two bucks as pedigreed breeding stock. Jersey Wooly hoffing2@gmail.com Emma is described as timid a more. Red Bud, IL We specialize in Blue eyed White Holland lops, but do have a regular color project on the side. Multiple Specialty Show BISs -Himalayans.

Semi Truck Parking Akron, Ohio, Goodbye, Kelly Kapoor Removed, Sourwood Tree Problems, Did Rick Allen Have His Other Arm Amputated, High School Powerlifting Records, Articles L

lilac rabbit for sale near illinois