lil wayne okay sound

Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. I can't claim some objective version of the Lil Wayne canon exists in these songs. Lil Wayne Passes An All-Time Elvis Presley Hot 100 Mark. If you got opportunities hit me up on ig and lets work. Even one of the most revered lyricists of our generation admitted he was influenced by Weezy. "Money on My Mind" (Day 317) Lil Wayne ft. Bobby Valentino and Kidd Kidd Mrs. Thanks in part to his tuneful single Lollipop which became his first No. 17. Fabolous and Lil Wayne (Day 338) Visit Billboard Pro for music business news, Ticketmaster Cancels Sugas Verified Fan Presale & General Ticket Onsale: ARMY Reacts, Bryce Hall Joins Michael Buble, Snoop Dogg, and Ryan Kavanaugh As Partners and Investors in One of the Fastest-Growing Dog Product and Food Companies, Best Gifts for Beliebers: Justin Bieber Merch on Amazon You Need to Check Out. Explicit Show more Blog Charts Billboard is a part of Penske Media Corporation. Despite the presence of the underwhelming 'Carter IV,' Wayne actually had a great 2011. Not only did it mark the end of Weezys climb to the top, but it was the end of Waynes working relationship with famed producer Mannie Fresh, who stopped collaborating with the rapper afterTha Carter. "Every Girl" Young Money (Day 341) "I control hip-hop and Imma keep it on my channel," rapped Lil Wayne on The Carter III's opening song "3 Peat," a line he lived up to. 20. Share the best GIFs now >>> King Kong. Little known fact: King Kong used to be a Jibbs song before Wayne tore it apart and jettisoned any mention of the original artist out of history forever. It's mostly a game of "pick your favorite Jay-Z beat," but Wayne's throwdown on "December 4th" has always felt particularly carnivorous. He's happy to debate you on Twitter: @sabzamk, Lil Waynes Influence on South African Hip-Hop, forward-thinking crews of The Mother City in the mid-2000s, took some flack for the overt Lil Wayne influence, First Time Voters Might Decide Nigerias 2023 Election, Who are the 'Real Housewives of Nairobi? "Shooter" feat. spitting hot fire all over T.I.s immortal No Matter What beat. I'm a staunch Lil Wayne fan, but I can't claim to have listened to every Lil Wayne mixtape. 14 on the Hot 100 chart. Could Jay-Z rap over Sharapova squeaks on a song called Sportscenter? Well, probably. You can read the full interview with HipHopDX here. The song not only marked their first of many Hot 100 collaborative hits but followed the success of Breezys Yo (Excuse Me Miss) and Run It!, Keri Hilson is now a star in the R&B/pop world, but it wasnt until Turnin Me On with Lil Wayne that the singer saw chart success. and Lil Wayne (Day 359) Even an artist like YoungstaCPT who may not necessarily sound much like Lil Wayne aesthetically, still has the work ethic of the New Orleans legend. 95. I would then play it back and try to rap along. But I promise that if you listen to these 100 songs, you will walk away happy with what you heard. At the time, the subgenre of hip-hop called spaza, which Kideo's music is classified under, was strictly boom bap sonically, and was centered around social consciousness lyrically. As for Steady Mobbin, its largest legacy might be one of the most iconic Weezy questions it gave us: Okay youre a goon, whats a goon to a goblin?, 11. Listening to Emtee's music, even though he's a unique artist, you can pick up Weezy's influencethe melodic raps, the surefootedness, and even the sizzurp. But here was a rapper who was neither making mundane Soulja Boy-esque music nor trying to "take it back" or preaching to "keep it real." * Hit me up on Instagram to get loops#Tags: Offset, ty dolla sign, Lil Wayne, Swae Lee, Chris Brown, Description : Enjoy this* Drums with no effects* Check my links by visiting my profile page (CLICK PICTURE). Lil Wayne Sound Effects | Sound Effects & Royalty Free Music | Soundsnap Hollywood sound effects and hot music for TV, film, ads and video games. 1 single on the Billboard Hot 100 Waynes Tha Carter III sold over a million copies during its opening week. Aside from the whimsical wordplay, Lil Wayne is known to lay down an addictive hook such as on Fat Joes Make It Rain. Fat Joes first single off Me, Myself & I, featuring Weezy, was nominated for a 2008 Grammy Award. At the height of the Auto-Tune movement arose the ultimate Auto-Tune masterpiece: Lollipop, an iconic Lil Wayne track based around an incredibly un-subtle innuendo. 13. 93. Description : *Download Buddha Pack Vol. Erik Voake / RedBull Sound Select / Content Pool. Hot 100 Peak Position: 15. Tha Carter III is replete with those. Good with a piano or a synth. "Fly In" (Day 313) Weezy's influence even reached Cape Town, a city which has one of the most conservative hip-hop scenes in South Africa. Another unlikely collaboration Weezy did was with Little Brother on their Get Back album in 2007. 1. The producer just wants to be credited: I went into the comments or whatever and [Swizz] is trying to downplay itIts just like if I took Ruff Ryders Anthem and did it over and didnt give him a credit for it I know you need a record. After developing his gift for wordplay over the course of his first four albums with Cash Money in-house producer Mannie Fresh, Lil Wayne began devouring a wider, darker variety of beats on a series of albums and mixtapes that supported his claim to . Photo by Sabelo Mkhabela. DMX have been translated into 6 languages Lovin what you do, and doin' what you do With the pure enjoyment of knowin that you're the best at what you do (Okay) Yo, couldn't nobody fuck with me then And couldnt nobody fuck with me now, yo Cant be serious, yo (What?) The cut came from the first-ever Cash Money Records joint album, marking a time when the label was at its peak, before the lawsuits and online back-and-forths. At nine, why are you rapping about this?' In 2015, I interviewed Tumi Molekane, the rapper now known as Stogie T, about his second solo album, the stellar Return of the King. But Lil Wayne brought it to the 2010s with the auto-tune. The more I wrote, the more I started understanding patterns subconsciouslyhow to place this, how this will work. And when I met the Internet during my first year of university, I discovered a trove of mixtapes, EPs and albums of his that blew me away. 2 Chainz, Quavo, and Lil Wayne (Day 127) Mixtapes like 'Dedication 2 and Da Drought 3 are so arcane and non-sequitorial, they stack up with James Joyce. Lil Wayne would, however, carry on rapping, applying the software on his vocals. The year 2008 belonged to Weezy. Read the loops section of the help area and our terms and conditions for more information on how you can use the loops. 45. "Women Lie, Men Lie" Yo Gotti feat. I Do It - (featuring Big Sean / Lil Baby), Sights and Silencers - (featuring The Dream), Get Outta My Head - (featuring XXXTentacion), Lay It Down - (featuring Nicki Minaj / Cory Gunz), I So Hood - (Remix, remix, featuring Fat Joe / Jeezy / T-Pain), We Takin' Over - (Remix, remix, featuring Lil Wayne / Birdman), Ballin - (Remix, remix, featuring Jim Jones), Oh Girl - (Oh Boy Remix, remix, featuring Cam'ron), What Happened to That Boy - (featuring Clipse), Outro - (featuring Nas / Shyne / Bun B/Busta Rhymes), Start This Sh*t Off Right (Ft. Ashanti & Mack Maine), My Homies Still [Remix] - (remix, featuring Jeezy), Hail Mary - (featuring Jeezy / Trey Songz), Born Stunna (Remix) ft. Birdman, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Bands A Make Her Dance (Remix) ft. Juicy J, Tity Boi, Bag of Money (Remix) Ft. Wale, Rick Ross, T - Pain, Omarion, Yo Gotti, Work Hard, Play Hard (Remix) ft. Wiz Khalifa, Young Jeezy, Pop That ft. French Montana, Drake, Rick Ross, Celebration ft. Game, Chris Brown, Tyga, Wiz Khalifa, Tha Carter V (Deluxe Ed.) What do rappers do, if not exactly this? And what better way to look back on everything than with a dang list? Its lead single "Lollipop" was, how do I put this. Kideo's music may not be as popular as it was when he was with his crew, but Kideo is one of the few spaza rappers who make music that shows he's in touch with current rap trends. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google, Visit Billboard Pro for music business news, How Sabas Pivot Gang Group Used Strong Childhood Bonds to Create Music and OvercomeLoss, Every Feature on Lil Waynes Tha Carter V Ranked: CriticsPicks, 5 Things We Learned From Brockhamptons Documentary The Longest SummerEver. Weezy had brought punchlines, metaphors, similes and double entendres back to mainstream rap. 41. Additional taxes may apply. Lil Wayne Ice Cream Paint Job No Ceilings. Let It Rock, which crashed the Top 10 of the Hot 100 in 2008, has easily proven to be Rudolfs biggest hit, although he once again tapped Lil Wayne for follow-up singles I Made It (Cash Money Heroes) and Champions.. Bah, bah, bah, bah! 10. Tempo would make it good for trap or rapClick my pic for more of my loops. Check out the list below and tell us why we're wrong. Seriously, we should remember Kreayshawns brief moment of fame every day for her offering. Read the loops section of the help area and our terms and conditions for more information on how you can use the loops. Again and again in the Year of Lil Wayne, I began to write about this song before stepping away and deciding I needed more time to do it justice. 46. 2007. L.E.S' vocal projection sounded crude, nonchalant and lethargic, the way Weezy's did. Lil Wayne (Day 184) "Prostitute 2" (Day 252) 67. But T-Pain stopped rapping altogether when he discovered auto-tunehis album was aptly titled Rappa Ternt Sanga. Some 35+ rappers don't sound up to date on tracks with new. [Refrain: One Republic] I'm holdin' on a rope Got me ten feet off the ground And I'm hearin' what you're saying But I just can't make a sound You tell me that you need me Then You go and cut me . Lil Wayne is a Martian. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Between that, he issued Sorry 4 The Wait,' which was miles better than any studio effort hes had since. click my pic for more loops and how to contact me. Priddy Ugly, Shane Eagle, ByLwansta and a whole lot more, told me the same. Static Major (Day 364) There's this scene in WALL-E, the Pixar movie about an . To learn more, check out our transcription guide or visit our transcribers forum. 58. 2023 Billboard Media, LLC. 81. 1 with "Based on a T.R.U. "Something You Forgot" (Day 365) Lil Wayne Research Papers 603 Words | 3 Pages. 4. 12. 34. His reign lasted until around 2012, and still has a definitive impact on hip-hop to this day. On Weezy's overall influence on hip-hop, Zoocci said, "When it comes to hip-hop, pushing its boundaries and the sounds you can make, there will never be an artist like Lil Wayne. Long before the lawsuits, the accusations, and the deteriorating label, Birdman and Wayne ruled the south. Lil Wayne is an American hip hop recording artist from New Orleans, Louisiana. Still I Rise. If nothing else, Dedication 3 is proof that 2008 is a long time ago now. Switching effortlessly between at least two different flows, Wayne saunters over the DJ Khaled beat, adding fuckingto the list of words the Fin Weezy F Baby stands for. Lil Wayne - YM Inkredible (feat. 27. bkd24 22.7K subscribers Subscribe 144 Share Save 50K views 14 years ago Lil Wayne - OKAY! Despite being around for what feels like eons, Wayne is only 38, which is close to the age of some rappers who just achieved stardom. 37. Since Birdman took Lil Wayne under his wing, the Cash Money rappers have proven theres much value in a father and son relationship. Never stop. ", Rolling Stone: 3 stars out of 5 -- "He can still reel off dazzling rhymes", Rolling Stone: "This album is the work of latter-day Mixtape Weezy, who is eager to treat songs as exercises, to prioritize spectacle over substance, to showcase his technical daring and singular lyrical imagination. 20. 3 on the Hot 100 and eventually ascended to No. He was lyrical, but his music was still an omnipresent fixture on the charts. He even attempted a rock song, after Lil Wayne released the rock-influenced Rebirth, one of his worst albums to date. Young money militia and I am the commissioner, you dont wanna start Weezy cause the F is for finisher. Wayne absolutely destroys the militaristic beat, pulling back on speed at points, only to emphasize absolute speed and dominance in his bars moments later. Lil Wayne Im Single I Am Not a Human Being. Before Lil Wayne got money and T.I. Freeway, Juice, Detroit Red, and Willie the Kid (Day 296) closes the prolific Paper Trail collaborative second single. The pressure that surrounds dropping a track entitled Best Rapper Aliveis obvious. 66. That song was obviously inspired by "Lollipop.". "Oh Boy" (Day 104) And so "Lollipop," the pinnacle of Wayne's weirdness, is his best song. B.G. Another Cash Money protege who used Lil Waynes star appeal to garner blockbuster chart results, U.K. artist Jay Sean made his mark on the States in 2009 with the ubiquitous pop track Down. The Hot 100 chart-topper, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google. Tha Carter III was in no way flawless. Curren$y, Boo, and Mack Maine (Day 117) "Banned from TV" (Day 289) Young Money ft. Gucci Mane Steady Mobbin We Are Young Money, In the mid 2000s it was nearly impossible to compete with Weezy on any mid-tempo beats. 6. Stuntin Like My Daddyis a staple of the southern rap movement, with an infectious hook and some of the hardest bar for bars between two rappers, maybe ever and somehow also one of arguably the best Wayne verses as he comes in for his third round. Kanye West, T-Pain, and Lil Wayne (Day 356) This is almost it; one day remains in A Year of Lil Wayne, which means that it's time to start looking back on everything we've learned over the past year. 100 earning the least. "Lollipop" feat. 82. As he debuts this week on the Hot 100 as a featured artist on Games Celebration alongside with Chris Brown, Tyga and Wiz Khalifa at No. Street singles and popped trunks are about as old as hip-hop itself, but Lil Wayne (photographed above during his surprise performance with Juicy J at, ) mixtapes were Events. Whatever your feelings toward Chris Brown, its hard to say the elastic ferocity of Diplos beat on his F.A.M.E. single, which scaled the pop charts and dominated the hip-hop tally last year. Why is it the most correct? Working over Bangladeshs indelible beat, Weezy delivers an endless stream of quotable lyrics who could look at Orville Redenbacher popcorn the same way after this song? Dwayne "Lil Wayne" Michael Carter, Jr. was born September 27, 1982 in New Orleans, LA. 42. 1! Lil Wayne (Day 274) 90. The best Lil Wayne mixtapes, from the rapper who changed the mixtape game forever. Sounds like: Lil Wayne Since blowing up, Thugger has without a doubt carved his own lane, taking his shapeshifting voice to totally uncharted territory in hip hop, but the foundation for his. Maggz's verse was the same. I know youre trying to reinvent yourself. All Rights Reserved. 76. "Ignant Shit" Drake feat. Lil Wayne was devouring those candy coated crunk instrumentals with a venom not many rappers of his generation could match (example: Tha Drought 3mixtape). And yet it also sounds sublimely pretty, the promise of technology in the first days of a dawning digital era. 19. 35. This is part 1. Lil Wayne (Day 223) 82, Weezy becomes the solo act with the most Hot 100 appearances. Maybe its more of an artifact than an actual mixtape, but its still plenty memorable. "Back That Azz Up" Juvenile feat. 2: Memoirs of an Immigrant.. Interpolating the hook of Wu-Tang Clans C.R.E.A.M., Sweetest Girl was the cream of the crop on Jeans 2007 album, Carnival Vol. Well, first of all because I spent a year thinking about the best Lil Wayne songs every single day. Lil' Wayne performs onstage during the 2012 iHeartRadio Music Festival on September 21, 2012 in Las Vegas, Nevada. We're celebrating Weezy's 30th birthday -- and the day he makes chart history -- with a ranked look at his 30 top Billboard Hot 100 hits. Lil Wayne & Birdman Stuntin Like My Daddy Like Father, Like Son. 1. 77. 56. Lil B's awesome powers manifested for the world to see with the curse of Kevin Durant and the subsequent lifting of said curse once Durant caved in and signed to the Golden State Oakland . With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Lil Wayne Okay animated GIFs to your conversations. Its a lesson in how to amplify something that already seems perfect, a beat thats so iconic its the official beat of ciphers and freestyles, yet it is and always will be Waynes: As I hit the kill switch, thats how you let the beat build bitch.. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? And thats where Drake comes in. With every craft, whether you are a painter, when you are starting out, you always need a reference. "Fireman" (Day 325) 1 with "Based on a T.R.U. Lil Wayne From the Album Prom Queen [Clean] January 1, 2009 7 ratings Listen Now Buy song $1.29 Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. B.o.B. On the song "We In The Building," Da L.E.S, who is featured, sounded just like Weezy. However, theres something undeniably beautiful about his ridiculous hubris. To ensure equitable representation of the biggest hits from each era, certain time frames were weighted to account for the difference between turnover rates from those years. It still stands as a better Bush era anthem than anything Eminem or the Dixie Chicks ever wrote. 1 on R&B/Hip-Hop Songs? Jay - Z] 3. "Pray to the Lord" (Day 73) Rap. I'm just Weezy-We, on my: Excuse my French shit, alright. While Weezy struts around comfortable alongside T-Minus beat, credit must go to his protege for coining YOLO on this track. "Steady Mobbin'" feat. Yes, it features way too much of Waynes perennially off-key singing voice. Lil Wayne ft. Reel I Miss My Dawgs Tha Carter. 6 on the Hot 100 in 2010. "Fuck Tha World" (Day 51) I didn't know this, but Return of the King was the last album by Tumi as we knew hima wordy lyricist, with an idyll outlook on life and music. And most rappers who are active now fall within that age range. 50. Need help? (Day 7) Lil Wayne 2 years ago Hip Hop 423K 8,578 314 Lil Wayne Verified 558K 560 Follow Report Follow Lil Wayne and others on SoundCloud. Lil Wayne is an enigma. The same goes with YoungstaCPT. 40. and Lil Wayne," he said in a 2016 interview on the online radio station Cliff Central. Thugga, Raw Dizzy, Flow & T@) Posted 1 year ago 1 year ago. "Lollipop" is, on the surface, perhaps the dumbest and most obvious Lil Wayne song ever made, a one-dimensional pun that never really gets any deeper and also involves the phrase "lovely lady lumps." No matter how many times you listen to "Lollipop," it retains an enduring sense of the unexpected. So you might not want to use this list as the definitive guide to understand the entire arc of Wayne's career. The sound has changed. 62. The rapper Kideo, a member of one of the most forward-thinking crews of The Mother City in the mid-2000s, Backyared Crew,took some flack for the overt Lil Wayne influence in his solo music. Another iconic example that no beat is safe with Wayne. Before blossoming into a cerebral lyricist, at age 15Wayne joined the Hot Boys alongside B.G., Turk and Juvenile. He made a comparison between '90s rap and modern day rap. And in a nice twist of Martian poetry, the weirdest Lil Wayne song is also the most popular Lil Wayne song. Unbreakable Lil Wayne lyrics. Go DJwas a single that marked the end of Lil Waynes era as a rising rapper, and solidified him as top ranking on the Cash Money Records lineup, the Lil Wayne we know him as now. "Grindin'" feat. DMX) Lovin' what you do, and doin' what you do With the pure enjoyment of knowin' that you're the best at what you do (Okay) Yo, couldn't nobody fuck with me then Couldn't nobody fuck with me now, yo Can't be serious, yo (What?) The Lyrics for Kant Nobody (feat. In the same year that Got Money blasted onto the chart, T-Pain and Lil Wayne slowed things down for the first official single to the formers The33 Ringz album. So now, I had a reference. 4. Lil Wayne Tha Block Is Hot Tha Block Is Hot. Connexion pour commenter. At one point, it seemed like everyone in America had memorized every word to A Milli that may be a hyperbole, but there seemed to be genuine national sense of awe over the bars on this track. Kelly Rowland was re-introduced as a more sexier version of herself with last years seductive summer slow jam, Motivation. The Jim Jonsin-produced track wouldnt be what it is without Waynes silly double-entendres, and Motivation undoubtedly helped Kellys Here I Am album peak at No. Rolling Stone: 4.5 stars out of 5-- "He really is the best rapper alive..As usual, Wayne's tumbling freestyle rhymes are full of imagination and surprise, but his voice itself is half the fun.". 13. 34 j'aime,Vido TikTok de Lil Wayne (@madamebolay) : . Adding to its early 2000s glory, the track also became the #1 selling ringtone of 2008, bumping out of millions of flip-phone speakers across the nation. Fuck that bitch, shit, alright. 15. As for the older stuff, I'm of the opinion that Wayne has steadily gotten better over his career. Before. I love Dj Remix sound acche shorts youtubeshorts Comedy funny memes dansetik tok youtube Instagram new statusShorts videos funny short reactionNew viral T. But titans of industry only sleepwalk for so long, and the just-released Sorry 4 The Wait 2 captures a rejuvenated Weezy that we always knew wed see again. Positioned as the third track on Tha Carter III, A Milli was the moment in which Waynes breakout album became a classic. He keeps it 100, I keep it 100. The rappers easy sonic connection on My Life led them to see success across the Billboard charts (No. You have his monstrous mid-2000s run where he stomped around with that undisputed Best Rapper in the World title, but theres also all the stuff that came before that. "Watch My Shoes" (Day 77) It sounds like a robot love story in space. Off their collaborative album Like Father, Like Son, first single Stuntin Like My Daddy, re-instates Cash Moneys everlasting power in the game. 91. Share the best GIFs now >>> "Can't Stop Partying" Weezer feat. Yannise Jean is a freelance writer from Brooklyn. "Welcome to tha Concrete Jungle" feat. "Suffix (Dear Summer)" (Day 281) "I'm Me" (Day 59) Weve all made a lot of money life goes onI just find it unusual that Wayne said he hated the beat -on the beat- and now its on his album. A Year of Lil Wayne determines the official rankings. 5. Before 2 Chainz earned his first Billboard 200 No. That's the work ethic of Lil Wayne in his prime. The song was a ubiquitous hit the whole year, playing non-stop on the radio, at parties, and on TV but somehowten years later, it still doesntfeel old. Thursday, Sept. 27, not only marks the rappers 30th birthday, but also the day Lil Wayne makes chart history. And yet it's also impossible to wrap your head around. The spaces in those synths are just too cavernous, and the straightforwardness is just too confounding. It's beautiful, this blend of technology and the void; the image often comes to mind when I hear the otherworldly synth beeps that lead into Lil Wayne's "Lollipop.". 1 with Based on a T.R.U. He proved he could do more. 7. As he says, Im all over this ice cream beat like sprinkles. This was the pinnacle of mixtape Weezy, showing him at his most thoughtfullevel of technical ability, but not once seeming like he was trying that hard to do so. "Politician" feat. Lines like "Yeah, I'm a bear, like black and white hair, so I'm polar" and "I'm a venereal diseases like a menstrual," were misses (Polar bears are white and menstruation isn't a venereal disease). . 36. He began rapping at 8. Story," the rapper, then known as Tity Boi, climbed the Hot 100 chart with his and . After teasing fans with two verses on Birdmans Fire Flame, Weezy teamed up with A Milli producer Bangladesh and Cory Gunz for yet another Hot 100 top 10. Who would have known that the song Lloyd leaked himself to Atlanta radio, back in 2010, would become he and Lil Waynes first No. Yes, 'Dedication 3' is nowhere near as good as the first two installments. (Link In Bio)*. "Key to the Streets (Remix)" YFN Lucci feat. 9. "How to Love" (Day 147) "Knuck If You Buck Freestyle" feat. On any streaming platform, the comments below I Miss My Dawgs are flooded with messages to lost connections and relatives, a testament to the way the track hit with listeners. Rolling Stone: 3.5 stars out of 5 -- "Now, he just wants to rap with fire and passion to a public that still loves him. If you use any of these lil wayne loops please leave your comments. He was scoffingly referred to as "uLil Wayne Wasekasi"the township Lil Wayne by some purists. Seventeen years and now were having extra plays on the recordthat was a hit record. "I remember writing down Lil Wayne lyrics. Description : Really hard and distorted 808 trap drums. 26. "Put Some Keys on That" (Day 233) Between 2006 and 2009, mainstream hip-hop was a mess, leading to most older hip-hop heads calling out the new generation for killing hip-hopa great example was the album Hip-Hop Is Dead by Nas. Zoocci Coke Dope. 15 on R&B/Hip-Hop Songs). Lil Wayne A Milli Tha Carter III. The popular narrative is that Wayne fell off sometime after 'Tha Carter III,' burned out creatively and emotionally after a long prison sentence. If you disagree, chances are, you are either old or a nostalgic rap purist. "Wasted" (Day 288) This list only shows free lil wayne loops that have the word lil wayne in the title or description. On the 10th anniversary of Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III album, we look at its impact on SA hip-hop. ", Nasty C also used Lil Wayne as a point of reference, starting out. "Gossip" (Day 358) 24. "Where Da Cash At" Curren$y feat. Billboard is a part of Penske Media Corporation. And his tatted,. Lil Wayne (Day 35) "Tha Block Is Hot" feat. Because I think even 80% of what we hear todaythe delivery, the auto-tune, even the mumble rap, the hard raps with the auto-tuneI feel like it was influenced by him.". I'm on that DMT, I ain't on that DM shit, alright. Since stepping into the rap game at nine years old, the rapper has garnered a heavy pocketful of fans with his canny wordplay and animated double-entendres. 19. Artist: Lil Wayne Album: Tha Carter III Year: 2008 Genre: Hip-Hop Quality: mp3, 320 kbps Track list: 01 3 Peat 02 Mr. Carter" (featuring Jay-Z) 03 A Milli 04 Got Money" (featuring T-Pain) 05 Comfortable" (featuring Babyface) 06 Dr. Carter 07 Phone Home 08 Tie My Hands" (featuring Robin Thicke) 09 Mrs. Officer" (featuring Bobby V and .

Do Viking Longships Have Laundry Facilities?, Audrey Abbott Wedding, Abh Charge Likely Outcome, Articles L

lil wayne okay sound