larry gagosian current wife

+ ' @media (max-width: 767px){ .close-signup {top:0 !important;} }' But although Weyant increasingly travels in Gagosian's jet-set circles, she has tried to remain grounded and sticks to her routines. He was born in Los Angeles, California, United States, on April 19, 1945. slideInModal('Up'); I had various people asking me about her at the time, she had just had her first show at Blum & Poe. The additional outside board members all of them collectors include the screenwriter and director Sofia Coppola and Dasha Zhukova Niarchos, an entrepreneur and investor. I called him up and asked him if he would give me . Later that year, Page Six reported Gagosian had started dating Holly Bawden, his 35-year-old former personal assistant. See our Privacy Policy for more information about cookies. + '
' // Extends jQuery with a function to serialize to JSON In June, her graphite drawing of bare legs sold at Phillips for $27,720, almost four times its high estimate. He came to New York and got Charles Saatchi to sell some paintings. Its very much about finding opportunities for artists, brainstorming about where art is moving, she said. pagetype = document.querySelector('meta[property="og:type"]').getAttribute("content"), Untitled (Red Warrior) (1982) sold for a relatively modest HK$163 million ($21 million)making it something of a steal in the generally red-hot market for 1982 Basquiats. 976 Madison Avenue. h = Math.max(document.documentElement.clientHeight, window.innerHeight || 0), but never an artist (to our knowledge). Larry Gagosian. loadFontAwesome: false In October, Artnet reported that Weyant was dating 76-year-old mega-dealer Larry Gagosian, sparking an avalanche of chatter. }, var expires = "expires="+d.toUTCString(); I am, like Weyant, 26 years old, and have had a May-December romance or two in my adult life. $('#ouibounce-modal') } else { var ouibounceScript = '