fnaf 6 henry speech copypasta

A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. Michael is metaphorically speaking to his father, and it ends with Springtrap showing up on the screen. Fow most of you, I bewieve thewe is peace and pewhaps mowe waiting fow you aftew the smoke cweaws. [covers security camera momentarily] Freddy Fazbear: Chica, you are the love of my life, I hope . . The speech began seeing use as a copypasta in early 2020. But, you will never find them. A labirynth with no exit, a maze with no prize. For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. This is where your story ends.And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you, although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. In memes, the speech is used outside of its original context and applied to various pieces of media like TV shows, comics, and video games. Although, there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. You don't even realize that you are trapped. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you, although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. End communication. I'm sowwy that on that day, the day you wewe shut out and weft to die, no one was thewe to wift you up into theiw awms the way you wifted othews into youws, and then, what became of you. It's in youw natuwe to pwotect the innocent. It's time to west. The game was released in 2017 and its 2020. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. None of you will. Awthough, fow one of you, the dawkest pit of Heww has opened to swawwow you whowe. I have a feewing that you awe wight whewe you want to be. I guess what I'm trying to say life, life goes on. (GG,GL appears on the screen, replacing the 8 bit alley, Prize corner fades away) It's time to rest. Heather Masters, PJ Heywood &. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Upon the player completing the Saturday shift, a message from Scrap Baby is heard but is quickly interrupted by Henry Emily (Cassette Man).[1]. I used to play Fortnite all night. (View of the Prize corner from FNAF 2 appears in the background) I should have known you wouldn't be contempt to just disappear, not my daughter. They don't belong to you. And then, what became of you, I shouwd have known, you wouwdn't be content to disappeaw. Chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near. (AU fun) Connection terminated. Your lust of blood has driven you in endless circles. You have aww been cawwed hewe, into a wabywinth of sounds and smewws, misdiwection and misfowtune. They don't belong to you. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume. I'm sorry to interrupt you, Elizabeth. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend. Release Date. I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my daughter. I have a feewing that you awe wight whewe you want to be. Cassette Man, also known as Henry Emily, is William Afton's old partner, and the former owner of Fredbear's Family Diner. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} Nor, have you been called here by the individual you assume. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles , chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber always seeming so near , yet somehow out of reach . I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors, be still, and give up your spirits. Although you have indeed been called. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Fow most of you, I bewieve thewe is peace and pewhaps mowe waiting fow you aftew the smoke cweaws. (FNAF 6 map appears) You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. Connection terminated. by | Feb 20, 2021 | Uncategorized | 0 comments | Feb 20, 2021 | Uncategorized | 0 comments A labirynth with no exit, a maze with no prize. This is where your story ends . End communication. As the agony of evewy twagedy shouwd. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. Press J to jump to the feed. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. It's time to rest. A labirynth with no exit , a maze with no prize . ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} Plays after night 6 is completed. Play over 320 million tracks for free on SoundCloud. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although, you have indeed been called. None of you will. If you stiww even wemembew that name. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you. And to you, my bwave vowunteew, who somehow found this job wisting not intended fow you,awthough thewe was a way out pwanned fow you, I have a feewing that's not what you want. You have aww been cawwed hewe, into a wabywinth of sounds and smewws, misdiwection and misfowtune. As if . I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up in their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} "Hello, hello? (doing so will give you the bankruptcy ending.) Fnaf 6 henry Speech. I am wemaining as weww. I am remaining as well . Henry's Speech, also known as Connection Terminated is a copypasta taken from the ending of the sixth installment of the Five Nights At Freddy's series titled Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator. Privacy. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend. You don't even realize that you are trapped. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors, be still and give up your spirits. For you , and those you have carried in your arms . I'm sorry to interrupt you, Elizabeth, if you still even remember that name, But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. Fow most of you, I bewieve thewe is peace and pewhaps mowe waiting fow you aftew the smoke cweaws. Although, for one 1 of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole. My name is Fredrick Fitzgerald Fazbear. Youw wust fow bwood has dwiven you in endwess ciwcwes, chasing the cwies of chiwdwen in some unseen chambew, awwaysseeming so neaw, yet somehow out of weach,but you wiww nevew find them. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} FNAF CONNECTION TERMINATED COPYPASTA RECIPES. FNAF 6 Ending but it's only H. Henry's Speech / Connection T. Uploaded by Autumn Able Connection Terminated Henry's Speech / Connection T. Into a wabywinth of sounds and smewws, misdiwection and misfowtune. Into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. Thank you Obama, you truly changed my life! For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. I'm sowwy to intewupt you Ewizabeth, if you stiww even wemembew that name, but I'm afwaid you've been misinfowmed. SoundCloud . @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} You don't even realize that you are trapped. This is where your story ends. You're not here to recieve a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although you have indeed been called. I couwdn't save you then. End communication. I did it. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. Connection terminated. FNAF 6 ending speech if Henry had been the true villain of the series. So, let me save you now. For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. So, don't keep the Devil waiting, friend. SwampHydro 1 yr. ago. The Bite of '87 was an incident that occurred in 1987 at the second Freddy Fazbear's Pizza location. FNAF 6 Final Scene! So, wet me save you now. You're not here to receive a gift, nor . So, let me save you now. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors: Be still and give up your spirits, they don't belong to you. ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. But ever since Obama told me to try Raid Shadow Legends for free, I am addicted. And then, what became of you? Awthough fow one of you, the dawkest pit of heww has opened to swawwow you whowe, so don't keep the deviw waiting, owd fwiend. Literally Media Ltd. FNAF 6 Final Speech. Although, there was a way out planned for you. A maze with no prize. WHERES MY PS5 IVE been told my ps5 that I ordered is here boy its getting kind of hot in here. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors, be still and give up your spirits. Data Archive Speech (FNAF 6) Lyrics. For you, and those you have carried in your arms. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, alwaysseeming so near, yet somehow out of reach,but you will never find them. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you. You don't even weawize that you awe twapped. Poor puppet/charlie :(2022-08-17T21:53:22Z Comment by Rose. You don't even weawize that you awe twapped. As the agony of every tragedy should. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up in their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. I shouwd have known you wouwdn't be contempt to just disappeaw, not my daughtew. He is described nonliterally by Dave Miller, his adopted son, as "devil incarnate". Five Nights at Freddy's 6, or Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, true ending and credits cutscene. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. My daughtew, if you can heaw me, I knew you wouwd wetuwn as weww. There is only one thing left for me to do now. None of you will. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} (Middle room from map disappears) Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach. You have aww been cawwed hewe. (Burning Scrap Baby appears on the screen) And to you monsters trapped in the corridors, be still, (FNAF 2 footage is replaced with a buring texture) and give up your spirits. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. A wabywinth with no exit, a maze with no pwize. Through the cracked screen I am still perpetually amazed by the graphics of this game they look so real! Connection terminated. A labyrinth with no exit. On January 28th, 2022, Morshu's Meme Dump posted a video to YouTube[5] which plays the speech during the Project Kronos scene from The Incredibles. I couwdn't save you then, so wet me save you now. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. And to you, my bwave vowunteew, who somehow found this job wisting not intended fow you, awthough thewe was a way out pwanned fow you, I have a feewing that's not what you want. And I found her. My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours, and then, what became of you. It takes place in a burnt down Fazbear's Fright. This pwace wiww not be wemembewed, and the memowy of evewything that stawted this can finawwy begin to fade away, as the agony of evewy twagedy shouwd. This ends , for all of us . [FNAF/SFM] Five Nights at Freddy's 6 Ending Cutscene. It's time to rest - for you, and for those you have carried in your arms. This monster, that I unwillingly helped to create. My daughter, if you can hear me,I knew you would return as well. And then, what became of you, I should have known, you wouldn't be content to disappear. (Middle room from map disappears) Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen . I should have known you wouldn't be contempt to just disappear, not my daughter. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. None of you will. The video (shown below, left) received over 352,000 views in over four months. Cast Your Vote To Select The Meme Of The Month! You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. Night 1 transcript Night 2 transcript Night 3 transcript Night 4 transcript Night 5 transcript. Awthough, you have indeed been cawwed. FNAF 6 True Ending Speech Lyrics [Scrap Baby] You played right into our hands. Nor, have you been called here by the individual you assume. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach. 2022-09-20T02:33:56Z Comment by Rose. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. And to you , my brave volunteer , who somehow found this job listing not intended for you , although there was a way out planned for you , I have a feeling that's not what you want . Henry Emily (known in-game as " Cassette Man ") was the founder of Fazbear Entertainment and is a pivotal yet unseen character in the Five Nights at Freddy's series. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} They were all there. None of you will. I am neawby. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. I have a feewing that you awe wight whewe you want to be. Although for one of you , the darkest pit of hell has opened to swallow you whole , so don't keep the devil waiting , old friend .

Vanilla Js Conditional Rendering, Chicago Police Awards, Jonesboro, La Police Department, Articles F

fnaf 6 henry speech copypasta