delphi murders bodies posed

Unless he made them undress -- which I guess is possible -- was there some other weapon used?". You had mentioned in one of your blogs not being sure what he did for a living. There is no proof that the bodies are posed but the speculation of what it could mean if they were posed is worth discussion. Knives. They wanted the crime scene to appear like something it wasn't, which could hypothetically include posing the bodies. BG threw toilet cleaner over the girls and every object at the crime scene, thereby eliminating most if not all of the usable DNA. That makes no sense anyways, kill 2 little girls because of a "grudge",theoretically speaking. Hobbies: Raising goats, riding and fixing up Harley-Davidson motorcycles, very avid deer hunter, handicrafting wooden signs. I just donated via PayPal. Apparently there is a human need to wonder, guess, and posit. Please check out my YouTube channel, MsPsychic Sleuth. Were the best Delphi sleuthing group on the Net for years now. This source close to the retired detective will be referred to as an LE source close to the investigation. But all theories must be judged against their competitors (Occams). BG must have fired his gun at some point in this crime. BG himself is both the catfish young man and the older man who is the actual killer, so he is both sketches at once, obviously. What is this guy, another Zodiac? Fact that the FBI was instantly involved would be because they have the expertise to "read" such a crime scene. He could offend today in say, Ohio and offend in Illinois and be in his journey back home to commit more offenses. Theres something different about this casing, it stood out to me. Five years later, Abigail Williams, 13, and Libby German, 14, were taken into custody Friday five years after Allen, 50, was found dead on a hiking trail in Delphi, Indiana, in February 2017. Actually there are four suspects in this case and we are not naming any of them. I saw the local Delphi News footage from the week of the murders where they interview Ron Logan while they are actually searching his property. Allen told investigators on Oct. 13, 2022, that he wore jeans and a blue or black Carhartt jacket that day, according to the probable cause affidavit. I dont know what these names mean. movements and events. Pretty soon these fucking machines that are dumber than rocks are going to be making all sorts of unappealable decisions about our lives because the capitalists are too greedy to hire a real human to do the job, so they buy a machine instead. They say they want to prevent false confessions. No one knows if they talked to Ron about Mr. X. I doubt it because Ron keeps saying the killer is this Garrett Kirts, and its not him. The trail in Delphi, Indiana, where Abby Williams, 13, and Libby German, 14, were killed on Feb. 13, 2017. When investigators got that device, they found that many files had been deleted and social media apps uninstalled. 3) This man is a *heavy* smoker and a functioning alcoholic. He is said to have admitted talking to Libby German using a fake Instagram profile called Anthony_shots. Any context? Best of all, much of our information is via solid sources such as search party members, official case documents, and LE sources close to the investigation. If he is a poser, which is the worst of the worst, and he has a transport company, that gives him carte blanche to move around in committing more crimes of this nature in different parts of the country as he travels. I think perhaps I saw the same things this guy did. And if Mr. X was being tried today and I was on the jury, I would certainly vote to acquit. I estimate that 85% of what we said here in past years has been shown to be false over time. And sickeningly, the murderer 'staged' the girls' bodies in a particular way after killing them, although it remains unclear exactly how he did this. So when you are saying, No way does Lindsay have inside sources or official documents, do you think its possible that a team of 230 sleuths all working together could have come up such things? But Garrett said he doesn't understand how it took so long for an arrest. See below for which rumors we believe are proven and which are unverified. As CrimeOnline previously reported, 13-year-old Abby and 14-year-old Libby were murdered in 2017, but the killer remains elusive. Do you feel that the KAK (Anthony_shots) announcement is a red herring or that its linked to the Delphi murders? They seriously posted photos just so they could retain cool points. I doubt if its important. Also how about this? Watch on Oops, we couldn't find that track. David shot that down, and he then explained how what he saw differed from these images. Answers to questions about my credibility. I have no idea why shes doing this, but its not because she killed her own sister. Holder has an alibi that he was working out at a gym at the time. We do indeed have documents from the case. I think he may have had over 1,000 photos/videos on his drives or possibly more. Indiana State Police said in February they knew who killed the girls, but that they had insufficient evidence to make an arrest. Today is the day.. And Mr. X or BG is the one who used that catfish to bring Libby in. Forget it. Let us know if you want to join the private sleuthing site where we can talk about this stuff in much greater detail than we do out here. Flowers sit by a bridge near Delphi, Ind. Im sure the guy does look at posts and stuff which is creepy as all hell. Unverified and Probably Not True. Hunting partner of Anthony Greeno, podcaster who has reported on the case avidly. These are mostly hate sites. So who is Mr. X? Thank you so much for this excellent comment, Jennifer! So yeah, if you type in Mr Xs real govt registered name into the old YT, you get a handful of cryptic videos, slideshows with creepy music typical for this sort of thing. And I happen to be trained as a Journalist. Maybe. Hi there, have just come across your work and am interested in joining the private group. This is part of what they thought was being said, yes. These crimes are often a great big game to these guys, and they often try to insert clever little coincidences into their crimes, probably just to freak people out and make themselves seem diabolically clever, evil geniuses. Of course they would look for that. DELPHI FBI Investigators believe the bodies of Abby Williams and Libby German were "moved and staged" at the Delphi murder scene, according to court documents. Indeed, he has been questioned and he is cooperating fully with the investigation. If I were LE, I would take a long, hard look at Rick Brown in Delphi, Indiana. Everything We Know About The Unsolved Delphi Murders. Wheres the rest of it? Henceforth, he will be known as LE Source A. Thomas Bruce, a former pastor, was charged with fatally shooting one woman and sexually assaulting two others at aCatholic Supply store in St. Louis, Missouri, in November 2018. R/LibbyandAbby does allow rumors and speculations, so at least they get some good posts and posters, while the overall mood is still a downer. It was all over by 3:30 PM. I believe that came from the leaked DE texts, and I would really like to know if that has ever been confirmed by anyone in LE. Employment history: Unknown prior to 2011. . Theyre generally unusable. In the actual footage you can see flash bulbs popping off, presumably taking pics of the scene. Or wet sneaker. I want you to know that your comment is no longer there. Found an interesting article regarding the act of stating and posing bodies. Cops have told us more than they told any of those guardians. He was married to Becky Pattys sister at the time, and I believe it was about a week afterwards that she posted on social media her husband was a monster then deleted it. Same with Evansdale probably too. The last person on Earth to protect the killer is poor Becky Patty, God bless her mortal soul. I could be completely off base and change my mind tomorrow. Investigators believe the man is the killer. But many questions still remain around the murders of Abby Williams, 13, and Libby German, 14. I noticed your nice comment on my YouTube page, thank you so much for your reply! Although the exact murder weapon is redacted in the warrant, Body Bags host and forensics expert Joseph Scott Morgan told Grace that the killer likely used an edged weapon, given the amount of blood found at the crime scene. There is a lot of controversy about that but it does appear that you can hear on the audio, Is that creepy guy still following us?. No ones been hurt by this case more than Becky Patty. The photo shows Brittany Zapanta, 28 - the daughter of Richard Allen, 50, on the Manon high bridge in the woods outside Delphi, Indiana. Multiple, multiple deep stab wounds.. They dont have enough on the main suspect him to take him to trial, but they enough to think did it. They just think its a sin that needs to be overcome. We all stumble over our words sometimes. Dads not talking. BG was very well disguised that day with a white scarf covering the lower half of his face. How often to killers, of children or otherwise, take fucking photos and videos of their goddamned crimes? I am friends with one of the parents and to my knowledge, no one has been told if this was sexual or not, only people have speculated. He stopped for gas and cigarettes. She was being potentially catfished by this person, who, of course, looked nothing like and was nothing like what he portrayed online.. FSG knew everyone in town. Suspect: Ok, you got me. Mr. X is a very close friend of Mr. M. Mr. M was a 20 year old man who impregnated one of the girls. Hes also thoroughly lawyered up, and hes not saying a word. Person of Interest is a much higher standard than unnamed suspect, and he hasnt even risen to that level yet. See video. A probable cause. Photos, videos, cameras, videocameras, and film. We believe she never showed up, he never called the wife, he never lost his keys in the first place, and there was no spare set. And if not, where were they were found? Robert, I believe Mr. X has an ex-wife. However, an interesting theory is that BG may have attempted to frame Ron Logan with this crime for obscure reasons. The dots connecting back to Iowa with the Tyson plant etc is great investigative work. I wonder if that person is confusing the crime scene photos with the Iowa girls. They werent that close. The other person involved that is kin to this POI. Ive looked this man over and I cant think of anyone less likely to commit this crime. is that creepy guy still following us?. 5) He parked near the cemetery, but not at the cemetery. Again, not saying that he did it. Top 3 Legends of All Time in Soccer America, Top 3 legends of All Time in Hollywood in America, Top 4 Major Cities in America of All Time. Chilling photo uploaded to Facebook a year after Delphi murders shows arrested man's daughter, 28, pose in SAME spot where victims took final snaps . On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail "Abby" Williams and Liberty "Libby" German were discovered off a hiking trail in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said the information in the probable cause affidavit is "self-explanatory" and declined to comment further. Finally, after five long years, the Indiana State Police has charged a 50-year-old local man with the Delphi murders of two teenage best friends, Libby German and Abby Williams. The warrant, obtained by the Murder Sheet podcast and released to Indianapolis FOX59, offered no further detail on what the souvenir was, although it did say that 'the rest of [the girls'] clothing was recovered,' implying that the killer had taken something they'd been wearing. If so, this proves that this crime was planned nearly down to the minute. She still hasnt been able to process this, assuming such a thing can ever be processed. Oh, one more thing, Jim. Possible Harley buddies (friends who ride Harley-Davidson motorcycles), as Mike is an avid Harley rider. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The scope of this investigation in terms of who the police think did it and how it unfolded has been dramatically narrowed. The only reason his wife would be coming to the site to retrieve his keys is if he lost his keys and she was coming to deliver a spare set. Now, I have denied knowing something that I actually knew, but that was to protect the integrity of an investigation. If a perpetrator staged the scene, they did that for their benefit. Even after the girls were recovered, Mr. X stayed around through all of the media and police hubbub for the next eight hours, from 12:30 PM to 8:30 PM, so his truck was out at the crime scene for 26 full hours, with Mr X presumably with it the entire time. Isnt that REALLY FUCKING STUPID? 43 seconds of audio. How do you know that LE has someone they believe is BG? If he left, LE might tow it or search it. All I ask is that you say that our suspect is named Mr. X, and we absolutely refuse to identify this man. They say they want to preserve the integrity of the investigation. If he didnt have his keys, he could not move his truck. But they're about as good as they look here. Nevertheless, as you can see above, three things that we spotted in the crime scene photos have been verified by independent sources in the search party, so the fact that these are crime scene photos is now proven. People are saying that we have a copy of the gag order that was issued on the towing of the truck at the CPS building. However, we presently lack evidence that Mr. X worked at Indiana Packers. A sheet with a smiley face on it at the crime scene, possibly hung from a tree. What it does do, however, is make LE appear to be slightly less incompetent for calling off that search if Abby and Libby were confirmed to have been deceased before the search even started. The murdered girls, who attended Delphi Community Middle School where they played saxophone and volleyball together, had visited the bridge before the day they died. 21:06 GMT 30 Oct 2022 Its not clear how? Hence, formally, everything Leaker said has gone into unconfirmed rumors other than the things we were able to confirm from other probative sources. I guess I also wonder how everyone put such and effort to look only a few hours after being missing. However, he added that it is not a day to celebrate as families of teenagers are forced to live without them. We believe he staged the crime with these elaborate props either before or after the crime from this exact location. Dad is BG and KAK is waiting under the bridge. His home was searched and he was arrested shortly after the killings, but he was released and never charged. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. These two men, driving in the younger mans black truck with pink stripe, were witnessed in the vicinity on or near the cemetery road at approximately 5:30 AM February 14, 2017. Indiana Packers workboots go up to knee-high, and they are waterproof. However, the investigators have made it clear over the years that they are not yet ready to release further information about what happened to the teens. 14) For more, see video, though this is the gist of it. Director of Atlantas Cold Case Research Institute and Atlanta metro-area CSI, Sheryl McCollum, said she believes the killer likely posed the victims bodies, instead of staging, for a form of gratification. Makes no sense at all. So Mr. X did not ask him to search for his keys, he was officially asking to search for the girls according to ol Ronny boy. https://beyondhighbrow.com/2019/09/20/support-beyond-highbrow/. The shot showed Allen smiling with his wife, while in the background over his shoulder - mere feet away - a police sketch of of the Delphi murder suspect could be seen posted by a notice board on the wall. If its who I think it is, you can tell her I said that. The crime occurred on February 13, or 2/13. But we have said many of the same things, which may be confirmation of my visions in a way. He may well have had a deer blind on the Mears property. This is simply because Ive dared to question if its possible that he was involved in any capacity or if its possible that he made misleading statements. To say these girls had things shoved in them without proof is horrible for their parents. This whole case just reeks of something stinky every which way you turn. Ill leave it up to you to believe what you want to believe. Furthermore, homicide is the most serious thing you can charge anyone with. People were getting very into it, but I really saw nothing. I read 1 of them is still in grief counseling for it- so im pretty sure she doesnt wanna talk about it. I am thinking that maybe which ever one was pregnant may not have known. Theyre swarming all over this crime scene, and the killer is standing right here under their noses in the midst of the chaos for hours, and these coptards cant figure this out. We think he likes to fool and troll LE. On the day of the murders, he was wearing a blue jacket and jeans. Garrett said he's solved homicide cases that way, because typically a perpetrator buys a gun legally near his or her home, he said. Evidence in the Delphi, Indiana, double murder case was unsealed by a county court on Tuesday, revealing key new details, including that suspect Richard Allen's gun was linked to the crime scene. This lines up nicely with Leigh Kerrs testimony where he said that BG used binoculars in this crime. The first sections deal with somewhat extraneous material that you may or may not find interesting. Granted, we dont have any evidence that this is true other than Leigh Kerrs statements. A pair of binoculars. The "Nearly Decapitated" rumors : r/DelphiMurders. It was all over by 3:30 sure takes a lot of the heat off of LE for calling off that search, amirite? Please do not report this due to it discussing a rumor. A previous report noted, in stunning news, that the killer had known Libby for 3-4 months before the murders via social media. We believe he could have been staging that elaborate crime scene during that time. Indiana Cold Cases is similar and so is True Crime Jesus. The two dates are perfect reversals of one another. Instead of telling me to "look up" this or that, and hinting , somewhat, at theories,why not just state the theory . I love you and the information youre releasing! The case for Mr. X is as solid as ever. How do I do this? The autopsy of the other would know if she was a virgin and even if the killer violated her with whatever she would have bled a little so that could have been detected also. Hmm . Richard Allen, 50, was charged with the murders of Abby Williams, 13, and Libby German, 14, in Delphi, Ind., in February 2017. SoundCloud.com How to Submit Tips In Delphi Murders Case Watch on Can you believe that I said that on Facebook, and some retarded ass computer flagged it and banned me for a while for insulting another user? But they used experts to clean it up with fancy software and groups of experts got together to try to figure out what was being said. And with the evidence they currently have, they havent proven it. Dont pay any attention to that.. It doesnt seem like a normal person would stay at that location for all that time. You said parent, so that gives me a clue. Im not familiar with Indiana; Ive never been there. No, the other girl was also having sex with males and she also had a boyfriend. Klines voice, however, has not been ruled out. This Feb. 13, 2017, file photo released by the Indiana State Police shows a man walking along the trail system in Delphi, Ind., authorities say is the suspect in the killings of two teenage girls. No charges have been issued against Miller in relation to the Delphi case. On and on. Thank you for all the work on the Delphi case. I am sure the person you and Mr. Lindsay are speculating who BG is, is spot on. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a9ecdae37f37f9e5f76df75466de7fce" );document.getElementById("b83dbe3da2").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. There is also the possibility that the act itself created the impression of posing when in fact it was not. I read your recent blogs about the Delphi murders, and you have a ton of info. youre smart enough you should be able to figure it out by these bomb-sized hints we keep dropping. Girls in the pedohebephilic age range (8-14 years old) were brazenly abducted two at once from trails in busy parks in rural Midwestern towns in the middle of daytime with many people around. A series of events where one girl screamed and then was quickly hit on the head with a blunt object, which we believe is a gun butt. Furthermore, almost nothing of consequence is being said, and it reminds you of a night with your friends drinking, and no one says one thing of importance for hours. There was a helicopter/drone photoset going around in a FB group in the last few days (dont remember which group). Hes in prison where he belongs. The dolls may have been placed there before the crime. This person is externalizing their pain into rage and projecting it outwards at the world. The incident was nicknamed the "Snapchat Murders" after Abby took a photo of Libby at around 2:17 p.m. and put it on social media. The crime scene photos have been widely trashed as paraedolia. But not far. We doubt if she did contact his wife. It turns out that BGs shoes are dead perfect matches for Indiana Packers workboots. Also, if I look at a map showing where the girls were dropped off, seems there is a pretty long trail from that spot onto the railroad bridge. Stabbing of one girl in the neck artery at some point after the above events. It is important to note that the validity of the text messages has not and cannot be corroborated at this time. For one, its a gross violation of journalistic ethics, and I was trained to be a journalist I have a BA in Journalism and worked as an editor of a large magazine, among other things. Every podcast is all about them! I am not revealing the name of the main suspect here and will only refer to him as Mr. X. I also request all commenters to also refer to him as Mr. X. I do this as a simple measure to try to protect his identity. That would have been quite a problem. Keep in mind that we are not claiming that anything listed below as Unverified is true, although some it has a good chance of being true. But many questions still remain around the murders of Abby Williams, 13, and Libby German, 14. We believe him. FSG has been someone that I cannot let go of either. For whatever reason, she confuses facts all the time and cant keep her stories straight. Im not sure about their clothes, but they definitely crossed that creek all right. I saw the picture and while I could see the "face", I didn't see the rest of what people were claiming to see. Particularly this statement. You claim he works at Indiana Packers then say his profession is woodworking. He's charged with two counts of murder and has entered a not guilty plea. However, there are some good posters, especially on r/LibbyandAbby. Back to the POI, in February 2017, he lived next door to the cemetery which makes his actions and ruse around his truck & keys even more suspicious, if that is possible. Is there any way on Earth that BG could look like the young man in that sketch or even an 18-40 year old? I appreciate your style about not being afraid to put out things others wouldnt dare & or might even get accosted over doing soThose idiots are WEAK& most of them are hypocritesSome of the new YouTubers even, they first bitch about the same thing, then they start a channel, and the next thing you know, their moderators are hacking/choking& putting that ass in the corner for hours before allowing u to crawl back in, all bruised, & compliantNot for me. RL couldnt have done it because he was violating the terms of his probation and was caught on camera drinking in a pizza parlor. Resident of Delphi in 1984-85 at minimum. Point is that he may have never had ceased offending. And when they said BG was actually better described as a combination of both sketches, they were correct too. After news of Allen's arrest broke on Friday, another disturbing photo of the possible perp emerged and began to circulate online. Garrett said it's possible that the gun jammed and the killer turned to another weapon. White scarf covering the lower half of his face. In the Delphi case, a signature could be very evident if both victims . Id prefer stuff thats in the papers. No, LK is the real deal. to find the killer or team of killers. Not because theres any evidence that they were lookouts, but more because everyone in that situation at the time of the murders is being looked at that way. Professor at a local university, known for the Geocaching Theory. I tend to think that it goes deeper than only Mr. X being involved though. I guess this need continues into adulthood, but I like a little meat on my bone. KAK and his Dad. A girls hand wrapped around a knife which was plunged into a log that she was resting her head on. A subpoena for an IP address led to another address in Peru, Indiana, and a second search warrant found Kline and his father there. They were reported missing two hours after they didn't show up for their ride home, and their bodies were found the following day about half a mile away from the bridge. We openly admit that much of what we are saying about this crime are unverified rumors. I find it very hard to believe either of the girls were targeted by anyone-everything about this case screams random attack by a killer who knew the most likely location to find female victims he could easily overpower. DAs require a very high standard of evidence to bring a homicide charge against someone. Even after the arrest of a suspect on Oct. 26, police have declined to answer most questions about the case, saying they don't want to jeopardize the prosecution. I find it ironic that he lived close to the Flora fires, and it wouldnt surprise me if he was linked to Evansdale as well. Frequently hunted deer on Rons land. The gun is a rare collectors item, possibly a .40mm. This would explain how he could control two teens from running away as well as using a fake gun and badge. Occupation: Handicrafter making wooden signs. Also we dont know what they interrogated Ron about either. Required fields are marked *. Then that's no "grudge"., That's called pure evil. Correct. Calling off the search the night the girls went missing was a really, really bad choice. Theres only one parent. This is what happened. Highly suspicious and the states that are responsible are more interested in getting into pissing contests as opposed to finding her. Recently moved to a small city nearby, possibly due to the heat of being a suspect in the crime. A handgun, in order to do ballistics tests on it. We also dont know the name of the hotel or motel that they stayed in. What? Interesting. There is a press conference on Monday at 10 a.m. We will say more. The point is that that Mr. Holder had nothing to do with this crime.

Mycentraljersey Obituaries List, Lake Havasu News Herald Police Beat, Jonathan Hutton Music Teacher Derry, Bothwell And Uddingston Community Forum, Band 2 Council Housing Waiting Time Tower Hamlets, Articles D

delphi murders bodies posed