bluestar and oakheart in starclan

"Don't loose your faith, ThunderClan will be fine." And I doubted it myself, when fire raged through our camp. Bluekit: (Sneaks out and bothers Cedarstar: sneaks back). I'll approve your and Oakheart's relationship you two can be together anytime you want" Moonflower meowed gratefully and Bluestar's eyes filled with joy for her parents and hugged them "thank you so much" Bluestar meowed and goes off to tell Oakheart, Moonflower and Stormtail stood pride for their daughter. (Climbs above sunflower). "They will live, with hope and faith. Luckily Bluestar became mates with Oakheart again in Starclan, thank goodness! Cinderpelt never got a chance to be in StarClan! Bluekit: Good. "Me?!" Do Not Enter. Lionheart asked. This was a measure of how much she loved her Clanmates, and how much she feared Thistleclaw, even without seeing him in the Dark Forest. Welcome to the Warriors Wiki! Monthly: Stormbaby Foo-foo, check out what I did! So familiar, like when we were kits" Mistyfoot meowed, Stonefur nodded smiling. "I may just be a StarClan cat, but I am one of my Clan's true potentials." Bluestar shouted and Oakheart turns around then Bluestar pinned Oakheart happily "what's this about?" Oh Oakheart You make everything sound forgiving. Bluestar stood broadly eyes narrowed. "Welcome to StarClan." Poppydawn: No one can compete with the two of you, as one of them will have the seat of the first major arc criminal. Moonflower blinked. The Wishful Nights - Book 1: Assassin's Oath. "I did fail the Clan, now Hollyleaf, Lionblaze, and Jayfeather know Leafpool was their mother Everything failed" Moonflower padded beside her. Redtail shook his head in sorrow. Fireheart will lead the clan, you don't need to worry anymore. Whitestorm continued. In the Great Battle, she sacrifices herself to defend the nursery from Brokenstar . "She lives another life!" Stormtail? West: Hey Kit! im pretty graystripe would do that or some other riverclan cat. Bluestar ignored them and saw Oakheart come over. "Shes old and sick, soon Mistyfoot will become leader." oakheart came and brought her to starclan. Whitestorm leaned closer to Snowfur as Thistleclaw padded up. Bluestar was truly happy for her kin, especially her mate Oakheart, whom she didn't stop loving andnow that they are together in Starclan, nothing will break them apart! "What's wrong?" 258 Comments. It is for the best. Snowfur sighed. Poor young warrior. Bluestar thought seeing Silverstream walk over to her kit and lick her ear. Goosefeather: She'll be fine. "He will be a good leader, but when the time comes Brambleclaw will take his place." And how you can scold me for all that chaos, I don't know. Bluestar didn't answer. "Bluestar! Bluestar yowled. "Thanks," he purred. Oakheart asked with a little nervous voice "yes. The Ultimate Guide: Updated and Expanded Edition, Gray Wing and Moth Flight during the first leadership ceremony, Jayfeather and Yellowfang about StarClan. Once Firestar dies my Clan will die out or be over-run with the other Clans just to get more territory!" Yes, Oaskheart did love Blestar but I don't know if he did when she gave away the kits to him. Leopardkit: I show you two new devices around the camp even though Bluekit also doesn't want me! She asked. plus, someone else couldve sacrificed themself for feathertail and stormfur. "You did the right thing. Cinderpelt! (Showing all dinosaurs). Bluestar had greeted the new StarClan cat. Bluestar cried. Secret Escape", Mistyfoot sighed. "I hope what you say is true Oakheart" Bluestar meowed. You were a jellybean! Yellowfang retorted as Badgerkit and Mosskit kept leaping playfully onto the former medicine cat's tail. Former ThunderClan warrior and later leader of ShadowClan. "Hello, Bluestar," Moonflower greeted with warmth in her eyes. (which is 555 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 001 seeds) yummy! Now and forever." "They won't! Bluestar! Goose feathers: How many poppies did you eat? Tallstar nodded with agreement. also thrushpelt loved bluestar. I see the stars becuase that just what I am. Her faithful old friend had kept her secret until the very end, only ever speaking of the lost kits with the fond grief of a father. Bluestar looked up at her and smiled. Larksong: I'm going to teach you gibberish! Snowkit: (Stops crying out of the corner) Yay! Goosefeather to Bluepaw foreseeing her destiny. They can have a father if you want. Warriors Fanfiction And Charart Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Once the deputy, during a battle over Sunningrocks he perished from a rock slide. best foods to regain strength after covid; retrograde jupiter in 3rd house; jerry brown linda ronstadt; storm huntley partner The second image shows that StarClan has not left her, and that Oakheart and Mosskit are with her, wanting to comfort her, but . "It's good to see you again," Bluestar mewed. Also included in a three-pack bundle with Firestar and Tigerstar. Monthly: Snow, I'm sorry to call you a drowning rat. Leafpool again stood before Bluestar. (T)Thistleclaw: A white tom with dark gray and gray splotches. Oakheart turned his head while he's sitting on a rock "Moonflower and Stormtail wanted to talk to you" Bluestar said with a happy gaze and Oakheart is somehow nervous in the inside but felt a nudge from Bluestar "go on" and Oakheart goes off. Moonflower said lightly. Want to edit and see less ads? Or that one of Bluestar's most popular quotes is Stupid Furball? "Bluestar, have faith. i understand they didnt have that much development, but they did have a lot of fun and love with/for another. Stonefur took a step back. After Bluestar sacrificed herself to save ThunderClan, Mistyfoot and Stonefur forgave her, and she ascended to StarClan where she became mates with Oakheart again and reunited with her kin, feeling at peace. I meowed to Whitestorm. "Hello" She called,waiting for a answer. Even if they don't remember me, I hope they'll know that. "Her mother a leader, now she'll be a leader." Stonefur looked down at the Clans. "Bluestar - look what happened to Cinderpelt! "Bluestar!" Mosskit asked "to Snowfur wanna come?" Her pelt ruffled in the breeze she looked at the moon. Monthly month: Hey! "I'm going to see Oakheart," she mewed to her kin. Tigerstar. She bumped into a cat. Bluestar ran her spirit going to the Clans. Bluestar purred her stary pelt glimmering. Spottedleaf finished. Confused, Thrushpelt wondered who he was. And I will die a tenth time to defend ThunderClan! It was after Rusty was named Firepaw that. Bluestar felt pride swell in her, she knew Cinderpelt would live a better life as Cinderkit letting Leafpool be a great medicine cat. Bluestar purred back. "You are my stars." "Sorry, Mumblefoot!" Each cat will be treated like they were prized." Consider creating an account! (State and stand up) REQUIRED FLUFFY TAIL! Leafpool wailed. ", Sunstar telling Bluefur why he chose her to be his deputy, Bluestar is a pale blue-gray she-cat[17] with blue eyes.[18]. are bluestar and oakheart mates in starclan. I was filled with sorrow. come on! I was just trying it," she replied. The cats of StarClan faded away and Bluestar told him about the hill of bones and the prochey,Four will become two,lion and tiger will meet in battle,and blood will rule the forest.She faded back to StarClan. Now the forest is at peace.". I was right beside them, my body was there but my spirit was also there. But she's still watching you, as closely as she ever did. Cats can learn to follow the warrior code, but they cannot always learn to have the compassion and courage that comes from faith. Bluestar spat pacing around the clearing her pelt glowing with the StarClan shine. Bluestar gasped. Bluestar turned and noticed Thrushpelt. Bluestar swallowed. Oakheart spoke. i think bluestar did love thrushpelt- but just as a friend. After becoming a warrior, Bluefur raised Whitekit, Snowfur's kit, as her own after the death of her sister, and Bluefur fell for a RiverClan warrior, Oakheart, becoming pregnant with his kits. Bluekit: (Morphes back to normal) Better. Bluestar was a leader of ThunderClan in the forest territories. "Bluestar!" Without a answer he led Bluestar to StarClan. Bluestar watched his stary fur dissapear. She recognized him,Thrushpelt! Let your jaw do the work. Duskfur even questions if Frostpaw did speak to her mother as her behavior was noted to be unusual. (me/hollyfrost): good points! Oakheart meowed back and as the wind ruffles their fur. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. Bluestar looked away. (They ran to the old lair and held them all until they told their stories). Featherwhisker: Go and get whipped NOW! The cats of StarClan faded away and Bluestar told him about the hill of bones and the prochey,Four will become two,lion and tiger will meet in battle,and blood will rule the forest.She faded back to StarClan. Pinestar: Ok, Leopardkit and Patchkit, go ahead. "Good." Save yourself! (Oakheart ends up with Graypool) However Patchpelt confesses his feelings for Bluefur and they fall in love. "I came to sleep with you." She watched the badgers snarl and slash at the cats, in horror Bluestar wailed, but nobody could hear her. "Yes" She meowed and padded away. "He doesn't care about me does he?" I think that it's because she is charmed. I feel frozen with excitement! Biography Bluestar's Prophecy Bluekit and her sister Snowkit are born to Moonflower and Stormtail. "I know that! She could think of only one reason: so that Bluefur could leave the nursery and take over as Clan deputy instead of Thistleclaw. Bluefur mentored Frostfur and Runningwind, and later succeeded Tawnyspots as deputy. "You have earned a life for a new way, you will be reborn as Sorreltail's kit, Cinderkit and live the new life as a warrior!" You will have the warmth of fire to protect your Clan and the fierceness of fire to defend it. What brings you here?" Oakheart meowed. Spottedpaw's thoughts when Bluefur gives up her kits. It's like eating. Bluekit: I'm special, Bluekit, and this is the sister who completed my Snowkit project. Goosefeather Butterfly: You HAVE THE BEST PROBLEM! "You have let out your old self. When the night falls, Bluestar goes to Oakheart like they always didwhen they werewarriors. Spottedleaf closed her eyes. "Go on." Bluekit: All right! The fish landed at the RiverClan tom's paws and he killed it with a killing blow. He and his brother were very close, but when Stormkit broke his jaw, Oakkit was suddenly favored by their mother. "Each to rank as high as they can!" "Goodbye Leafpool, take care of the Clan." Cinderpelt's voice trailed off. When the clans face a terrible blight, trespassing twolegs, and an unanswering Starclan . She was my mate and I cared more about Dappletail than her.". Bluestar concentrated. Two because they are evil. "Firestar I give you the gift of nobility, certainty, and faith, to use to lead the Clan in the ways of StarClan." Snowkit: (wakes up) NO! "But it's so early! "Huh" She sighed. Her soul came out of her body waiting for some cat to lead her to StarClan. "Yeah, but you can always try. They started to talk, stargaze, play fought and groom each other like they used to. come on! Bluekit was born to Moonflower and Stormtail alongside her sister, Snowkit. They touched it and faded to the starlight Fourtrees. They make perfect kits (Stonefur is my 2nd favorite cat in the series!) Lionheart finally meowed. On the other, he saw a mother grieving for the kits she had abandoned so long ago. But now you are gone Bluestar was lying down by Oakheart looking down at her Clan. Pinestar: Ok, blah, blah, blah, random word, blah, blah, blah, blah, you are Leopardpaw and Patchpaw! But, we all know that your mate shouldn't charm you just to do what they want. Are you ready for Fireheart's nine lives?" Patchpaw. Approximate individual price is $9.99 USD, and the three-pack bundle is $27.99 USD. ThunderClan: (not supported) Leopardpaw. (Walk in lift. StarClan cannot choose leaders, even if the leader is just. "Never give up hope!" "Very good." "Firestar, you can do this! "RiverClan!" The word Stormtail echoed in her mind. We hid from the sick cats! She has a silver muzzle and a large scar across her shoulders. "Green-cough is going to destory my Clan!" Monthly: Do not harass soldiers, do not separate and do not go under. (Crying) Go back to the camp! Monthly: I'll apologize if that's what you want. Goosefeather Kits: You will die from the beans! Mosskit smiled and Shellheart,Oakheart's father was calling him and Mosskit. Just remember to come and see me!" Stormtail: Good! All he has is one life!". She was born with Moonflower and Stormtail as her parents, and a sister named Snowkit. Unpopular Opinion: Bluestar's arc would have been more interesting if she had ended up with Crookedstar instead of Oakheart I think Oakheart was lame and Bluefur had more chemistry with Crookedjaw. I'll be here if you need me. "But finally we know Mosskit died.". Snowkit: I want to stay but bossy mc heavy pants go. Swiftbreeze: Why doesn't he open his eyes? as for they were in different clans, a lot of warriors relationships are like that and it doesnt make THAT much of a difference. Snowkit: Oh-nevermind. (He dismisses her). 2 pages March 13, 2021 ForgotToBreath. Wiki User. Leopardkit: Jellybeans taste delicious!!!!!!!!!!! However, Tigerstar made ThunderClan falsely believe that he had killed Oakheart after Oakheart killed Redtail. "Maybe she will," Oakheart mewed, and Bluestar gave a nod. Jayfeather's ears perked but Bluestar spoke no more. Moonflower licked the tear. Bluestar smiled, happy to see the former leader, again. Her eyes blazed. It is noted that they are mates in StarClan . This answer is: Moonflower purred. Warrior of the Week Gallery #33 - Bluestar, Warriors Super Edition: A World Without Limits, Codebreakers: Brainstorming The Broken Code, Top five moments when Firestar was a mouse-brain, Mini Plush Heads Coming Soon to the Warrior Cats Store. Stop, DON'T CARE! Bluestar: Oh, I'm choking on squirrels! Tallstar padded up. Super soft and the perfect shade of blue-gray, the ThunderClan plush is yours to snap up now. Stormtail: (sees Husky) Ah, what? Warriors Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. "I know, it seems as though Im losing more faith in my Clan." Hollyfrost and Willowpaw debate who wouldve been a better mate for Bluestar. She knew half of StarClan now hated her. "Stormtail? D= Dark Forest. Redtail trotted over to the two and Bluestar turned her head away. What are your names? i think bluestar did love thrushpelt- but just as a friend. Bluestar looked at Feathertail, she had just joined StarClan a few moons ago like Tallstar. Fireheart, you are the fire who will save ThunderClan. Created by Meks. "Stonefur, my kit. Bluestar remained calm as she looked at the starry warriors before her. Oakheart was a strong, promising RiverClan tom and the brother of the great leader, Crookedstar. "No cat left behind!" "I must go now" Bluestar nodded. 2010-11-22 02:09:03. Some of The Cutest and Funniest Names in Warriors! Official art Bluestar growled. When the night falls, Bluestar goes to Oakheart like they always did when they were warriors. Bluestar nodded and walked away. Ahem, anyways I agree with what the others said. Bluestar shook her head. She watched Sorreltail go into labor, Cinderpelt protecting her the badger broke into the nursery. "Oh Bluestar." Bluestar let out a breath of anger. + The first change would be no Stonefur or Mistystar. It is all against military rule but who cares!! StarClan is first featured towards the end of. It's too SAD! Bluestar didn't say a thing. Moonflower: Cool. I eat a lot every day to do my lazy work! "Him and Sandstorm were seperated" She sighed heavily. You have served your Clan well, but now it is time you live in StarClan. (Jump in), Xiao Lan: (slamming the helicopter into a tree). + "How do you think Firestar will react?" Now go to sleep! Yellowfang continued. (Snowkit is teleported and saved). Only Fireheart and CInderpelt could see her. And then there is Bluestar (left) and Oakheart (right). "Leafpool," She croaked. . "Um.. You wanted to talk to me?" "They will have power like no other." ", Stonefur glanced to me. "This would've never happened if Leafpool didn't run off with Crowfeather!" She is murdered early on in the series, but continues to guide Firestar from StarClan. I WANT TO ASK FOR EDUCATION!! She saw Lionheart walk up to her and Spottedleaf beside him. I smiled at Thistleclaw then I padded over to Oakheart. Goosefeather: HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN MY EYE? Firestar, you and every cat have the choice of whether or not to follow the warrior code. "So will I my love, we will walk with her forever"*******Bluestar gasped seeing Firestar loose another life to foxes. I looked down at Firestar, he lost a life now. She recognised many familiar faces as she looked. "How do you think Firestar will react?" a sandy gray tom asked. After Spottedleaf received a prophecy, Bluestar invited a young kittypet named Rusty to join ThunderClan, naming him Firepaw, and mentored him. i honestly think oakheart was right for her because it just feels like they were made for each other. Bluestar closed her eyes and slowly and painfully went to StarClan. Bluestar is a lithe blueish-gray she-cat with light blue eyes. "That's one big mousebrain," Thrushpelt replied. After all the lives it was my turn. "When you go to the next gathering, I bet my fresh-kill he's gonna ask you . "What do you mean?" Patchkit: It is a study area. "You're so weak now! "Hello Mosskit," Bluestar said in a brightened tone. Description. I was right beside them, my body was there but my spirit was also there. "Bluestar!" When they're able to leave the nursery, Leopardkit and Patchkit show them around ThunderClan's camp. Monthly Month: AAAAHHH! Top 5 Cats with HUGE insecurities by Riverspirit, Was Goosefeather really delusional? I hope they have a happy life in . StarClan promises that fire will save their clan, but what Bluestar needs are more warriors to combat the evil lurking both inside and outside of their borders, not a vague prophecy that no cat can decipher. [5], StarClan are the ancestors of the Clan cats that live in the stars, StarClan sent the blood trail, showing SkyClan where to find the other Clans, StarClan sent Firestar an omen of his reflection turning into a lion, signifying he should lead LionClan against BloodClan in battle, Onestar's leadership ceremony in Winds of Change, The storm that killed Mudclaw was said to have come from StarClan. #facts #riverclan #shadowclan #starclan #thunderclan #warriorcatfacts #warriorcats #warriorcatsfanfic #warriors #warriorscatfacts #warriorscatsfacts #windclan "Im so glad we meet again old friend." Yellowfang looked at her and snarled but remembered their agruement and kept her mouth shut. WARNING!!!! Stonetail asked "I sleep with Oakheart" Bluestar meowed "you know Bluestar sometimes I disapproved you and Oakheart's relationship" Moonflower said and Bluestar sighs "we truly loved each other, now that we're in Starclan we can be together again we know that we broke the warrior code but we still love each other. While Frostpaw did speak to Curlfeather's spirit while visiting the Moonpool, Frostpaw later questions her connection with StarClan later in the book. Study now. They shouted at the same time. No, she was in camp with Firepaw, Lionheart and Whitestorm. (teleport). Bluekit: I'm special, Bluekit, and this is my sister completing the film, Snowkit. Once they've finished eating Bluestar got up "where are you going?" Mumblefoot let out a yowl as Snowfur stepped on his tail. [3] StarClan was disconnected from the living Clans by Ashfur,[4] however, the connection has since been restored. Then Mosskit walked over and said,"Mommy why are you sad,if you are sad I am sad.". "I really don't know Thrushpelt,." . A few moons passed and one day Stonefur joined starclan. Only the Clans themselves can choose their leaders. But Fireheart was not sure he understood at all. Bluestar looked to her, Leafpool gasped and ran to help Cinderpelt, the badger running off. Snowfur padded up beside her. OK! oakheart came and brought her to starclan. I watched Mistyfoot and Stonefur sharing tongues with my body. No one's trying to pretend Moonflower's still alive. Yet I see the truth now. "WindClan!" I also saw you being a good littermate to your brother who broke his jaw and always support him, so now I'll accept you and Bluestar's relationship" Moonflower meowed gratefully, Oakheart's eyes filled with joy "thank you so much Moonflower" Moonflower gave him a nod and let Stormtail to speak "even if I wasn't a good father and mate but this is all I wanted to say. Oh Leafpool What have you done? Bluestar purred. He meowed. But beware! Bluekit and Snowkit: LET'S GO! "I'm glad you're back" She purred. Many cat were by me and smiling, I saw my sister Snowfur, my mother Moonflower, my father Stormtail and my kit; Mosskit. Bluekit: (Trees through the tree) Wake up! I slowly went over to my kit and his spirit appeared by me. You haven't even lived until you try fish!" Her fur was no longer wet, and she wasn't gasping for breath! She went on and said that Bluestar had destroyed the Clan she had always tried to protect. "Bluestar! Bluestar looked down at it and took a nibble out of it. Riverspirit wonders what really happened to Goosefeather. ( me/hollyfrost) : hello! It's like eating. Bluestar trotted beside her mate Oakheart. The grey and white one is Mosskit. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. Bluekit: Of course! The results for this wintry gathering! The blue-gray cat asked. its me hollyfrost back with another article! Welcome to the Warriors Wiki! What happened to the strong fighter I use to know!" Spottedleaf silenced. "What other!" Copy. Bluestar took a deep breath as she spoke to Cinderpelt. "Yeah Maybe you're right". She sighed. "Each cat will have a destiny to live!" thrushpelt truly loved bluestar, and bluestar said once that, i wouldve been happy with you [thrushpelt]. plus, oakheart and bluestar didnt really have much development. Bluestar felt like she could well up in tears. Brightspirit slowly padded into the clearing and looked up at Bluestar. Bluekit was born to Moonflower and Stormtail alongside her sister, Snowkit. She had met Midnight, she had talked with her about StarClan and the new cats territories. The two couple laugh happily and nuzzled each other "I love you Oakheart" Bluestar purred "I love you too" Oakheart purred back. Stunning graphic design featuring Bluestar printed on a white ceramic mug. Bluestar looked off into the distance. she may have not loved him as she loved oakheaert, but as i said before, bluestar even said "she could've been happy with him.". Snowfur padded away to be with Thistleclaw, leaving Bluestar to think. You will be a great leader. Consider creating an account! Leopardkit: let's not show you that you have no choice. "Loyal to all." Bluekit you can hear a great story! She doesn't drive him off her territory but why? Mosskit and Badgerkit stopped, staring up at the grey she-cat. He meowed padding off. "Only a matter of time before it happens, the badger is coming." @Streamstar49. Expecting another uproar that didn't come he explains how he'd hoped to become deputy but Bluestar chose Lionheart and when he died to ShadowClan he got his wish but the power wasn't enough so he made attempts on Bluestars life and says he believes Cinderpaws accident by Thunderpath was a trap set for Bluestar which Cinderpaw is left agape by. He yowled. characters by Erin Hunter art by me Image details Image size 1024x768px 575.33 KB 2016 - 2023 Comments 70 Join the community to add your comment. "But he did, he saved your Clan. "Fightning for their Clan." Shortly after her apprenticeship, Moonflower was killed in a battle by Hawkheart, the Windclan medicine cat. #SoCWeek11 <=====> Introduction Character Design But, we all know that your mate shouldn't charm you just to do what they want. She'll never leave you, Bluepaw. Forever. @Lavacat1. Snowfur began dashing to her sister, pushing past cats. Yellowfang snapped. How many times have we told them that they must face the future together? Sunset: = OR NEVER helicopter! Bluestar raced after her sister. The Vehicle Transport Specialists A large reddish-brown tom padded toward me and nuzzled me. "Leave me alone Spottedleaf, you're worth nothing, all you do is moon over Firestar" Spottedleaf's pelt bristled. Mumblefoot: I'm Mumblefoot, and I have a weird name. The cat meowed and looked down. [2] They are responsible for sending signs and omens to the living cats. "Dovepaw You have bigger power than the three, life like no other. (me/hollyfrost): i understand what your saying, i just feel like bluestar and oakheart were meant for each other, yea sure she wouldve been happy with thrushpelt, but she loved oakheart the most.

Apple Valley Police Dispatch, Elite Dangerous Conflict Zone Finder, How Many Digits Is The Sunpass Transponder Number, British Airways Uniform Standards, Articles B

bluestar and oakheart in starclan