axs tickets disappeared

Im sorry but AXS simply is the worst ticket hub ever, if anything just learn from here on out not to use them again, I learned the hard way too. Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before. Pick your exact seats on interactive maps, get more ticket options with AXS Official Resale, and go in style with AXS Premium or VIP offers. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Getting Started What is AXS Mobile ID? I logged into AXSTickets and saw the tickets. To download, simply open and view your tickets in the app. AXSTickets is one of the most frustrating things I have ever experienced. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Here are some helpful workarounds that should work whenever AXS Tickets app keeps crashing or doesn't work as expected on your iPhone 14, 13,12,10,8,7,6, SE,XS,XR. AXS Tickets iOS app crashes, not working, errors, AXS Tickets on iOS has black/white screen, AXS Tickets Android App Issues and Solutions, AXS Tickets has errors/crashing/not working, AXS Tickets server network connectivity issues, Event Tickets Center Concerts, Broadway & Sports, PrimeSport-Sports tickets, vip hospitality, events, Close and restart the AXS Tickets app on iPhone, Update AXS Tickets app to the Latest Version for iOS, Uninstall and reinstall AXS Tickets iPhone app, Update your iPhone to the latest iOS version. I mean, what for? Dedicated to sharing and discussing anything & everything related to Abel Makkonen Tesfaye AKA TheWeeknd, Press J to jump to the feed. These tickets are non refundable so I am out $200. It's absolutely sensible that they keep your money until after the event. Tickets never arrived (not the first time this has happened with me). AXS Tickets AXS, LLC 3.7 star 15.7K reviews 1M+ Downloads Rated for 3+ info Install About this app arrow_forward Tap for tickets to see the artists and teams you love. AXS Tickets Status Published by AXS on 2023-02-21 Tap for tickets to see the artists and teams you love. AXS Tickets Phone Number Call AXS Tickets customer service faster with GetHuman 888-929-7849 Customer service Current Wait: 8 mins (4m avg) Hours: Mon-Sun 7am-11pm EST; best time to call: 1:45pm Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up! While you can purchase a ticket on desktop, you cannot sign into a desktop web/mobile version. Pick your exact seats on interactive maps, get more ticket options with AXS Official Resale, and go in style with AXS Premium or VIP offers. Official Tickets and Your Source for Live Entertainment | AXS.com I am trying to get 3 tickets & everytime I get to the payment method & hit done, the screen just goes blank. So instead, I revoked the ticket share back to my app, and decided to show tickets for both of us. Clicked the verify button oops something went wrong. . . Lets try again., - Unable to sign in after downloading the app. They show up on website though. There was some glitch on their end that prevented me from accessing my tickets, and there is no customer support number, Their online support is a joke - in response to each support ticket I filled out I got an email telling me to submit another support ticket. I just hope I can get into the show tonight with my proof of purchase and the order number, which thankfully the WEBSITE does provide when I log in. The only option is to cancel while the timer runs out. 15 plus minutes I had a few performances to list so I went to do it. Nope.Looked on my bank statement sure enough I was charged $181 twice three tickets I did not intend to buy. THANK YOU! I hope this video helps a few people in solve this. App not working? I checked every folder in my email because i assumes that for sure they would be more professional then that, but again, I received no confirmation email and then my intelligence and common sense was questioned by the developer because of their negligence, again, DO NOT USE THIS PLATFORM. Just pull up your tickets in the AXS app, get them scanned at the gate, and head into your event. Hour long customer service wait with no live person interaction. AXS Account Your Account My tickets are not in my account? As soon as I select buy tickets the next page fails to fully load. Le march auto neuf entre 100 000 euros et 200 000 euros : dcouvrez les modles possibles. 39,8 km. This is a prime example of a product team who was so focused on an app, they failed to connect account across any other platform or device. Sheffield and Glasgow. The tickets were $300 too. The email sharing the tickets never went through. NOT RECEIVED MY TICKETS FOR TONIGHT Understandably, youd only have to reset your password and then youd have access to all your account content.Unfortunately, after I downloaded this horrible app, it wouldnt allow me to sign in. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I am never and I mean NEVER going to buy from AXSTickets again until they fix this! Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of AXS Tickets to your problem using the strength of crowds. I would like to see all tickets I have used in AXSTickets and have my pasts orders in the past events tab. 3 plus time I sent them them at least 6 of the performances not listed each time was told they were. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. On hold forever while I worked in the kitchen. Pick your exact se Table of Contents: I have an issue with AXS Tickets too. I used my Facebook account, which needed a re-login, but thats fine. That was over a week ago and Im still waiting for my money. ~ from Justuseapp.com NLP analysis of 191,013 combined software reviews. - the US AXS on twitter are super responsive but unfortunately they have no access to help UK clients. UPDATE: received a developer response that pretty much blamed me for their negligence. I purchased my tickets on the Tick Pick app and then received an email saying I had to download AXSTickets to get them. I rather print out my tickets or use primary ticket apps. called the support number and held from 20 minutes to hr and 20 minute. This was after spending quite a bit of time talking on the phone with customer service before we left home! On buying some items, every consumer can just put in a small quantity of money. Please help! I shall try that on Monday after the show. Their customer service is also by far the worst i have EVER experienced. Same here, I've logged in and My Events is empty. I understand the whole situation is a mess but there must be a better way to handle it than to take the tickets off/not give access entirely imo. On the day of event I reached them at last at mid day and they said they will look into it and get back to me. do not use AXSTickets to sell tickets. This is horrible, such a terrible app. I can log in to the account on desktop, but not the app. I thought and I know that I am no geek, but when I read the many negative reviews about the App, I realise that I am not singled out in my misery. . Then I received 2 notifications from my bank for 2 separate large transactions. We had to work with the box office manager for an hour, and could only access tickets after I contacted my bank and got the payment information. 5 comments 100% Upvoted This thread is archived Tix are for mobile, so not sure what to do. Very disappointed. Thats the date I requested the transfer. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Exit outOf the window immediately. I purchased tickets and created an account using my Facebook. I got to an HOUR solid, no kidding, without EVER getting a live person on the phone. We have over 1,000,000 users and companies will listen to us. The second I go to my event, you better believe I am deleting this poopy app and avoiding events done by this company. Same here! I log out, then log in, go straight to transfer and I get the same result, session timed out and that is within less than twenty seconds. Yes there is an option for reset the password, but whats the point when you are competing with other fans to get ticket, so obviously I lose the best seat as well as the regular seat. find great events near you, buy 100% official tickets, sell your seats if you What is a Pre-sale? Two of the ticket were bought together and the other was bought separately. The absolute worst and most unprofessional app i have ever used. Thats not all! Buying Basics How can I buy tickets? AXS site or mobile wont let me sign in for refund. Le march actuel propose une varit d'auto neuves avec d'excellentes tranches de prix. Tbh, it is a great app. Tickets for Wed 22nd March 2023 at The O2 London. I called the royal albert hall at last minute and they said they can reprint. Even the emails disappeared. I can't log in to the mobile app. After 30 minutes waiting to chat (ONLY option available for customer support), they couldnt help. Thus, if anyone wants to buy a ticket - there is No reason they would want to buy my resale ticket when they can get a brand new ticket from AXS. 2. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the AXS app. Thanks!. then to me it seems something is missing from the transaction. Continuer sur 550 mtres, Au rond-point, prendre la 2me sortie sur DN7 et continuer sur 450 mtres, Au rond-point, prendre la 2me sortie sur D560 DN7 (Avenue d'Estienne d'Orves) et continuer sur 90 mtres, Tourner lgrement droite sur D560 DN7 (Avenue d'Estienne d'Orves) et continuer sur 250 mtres, Tourner lgrement gauche sur D560 DN7 (Boulevard Victor Hugo) et continuer sur 170 mtres, Tourner lgrement droite sur DN7 D560 (Boulevard Jean Jaurs) et continuer sur 100 mtres, Tourner lgrement droite sur D560 (Place Malherbe) et continuer sur 15 mtres, Tourner droite sur D560 (Place Malherbe) et continuer sur 5 mtres, Mappy vous indique la distance entre Aix-en-Provence (13080) et Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume (83470). I will do everything I can to NOT buy tickets from AXS in the future. Its all a fan needs, all in one app. Missing limbs or partially missing limbs; Nervous system condition for example, migraine headaches . My tickets disappeared from my account after having them for a couple of days and when I contacted the AXS live chat (because their hotline has been down for the past 2 weeks), they said they have no idea why but are refusing to send me replacement tickets or a refund or even let me speak to a manager. What fees are there when buying tickets? It never comes. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Here is how to fix: Follow the AXS Tickets android app crash troubleshooting guide Here . 12 hours ago. Wondering if they took them off to change dates. Yup happened to me too. What's a "Waiting Room"? And why did I pay such exorbitant surcharge fees for THIS experience? Don't know why it won't work. This decision was 1) not customer oriented, 2) self serving as AXS would stand to make more money if I sell on their aftermarket platform, 3) glutinous because they already have made significant fees on my original purchase and now want me to sell with them again to gain even more fees. I figured this out all on my own no thanks to their support team. . cant go, and more. Dope concert. Works fine on my computer. They said he had 6 tickets ( I only had 5!) So do not buy from them unless you have a printer and are semi computer literate. After several attempts, all the tickets were transferred out of my account t but one didnt end up in my sons. I tried this for a couple days until I decided to email support. They will charge you $18 and keep a certain percentage of the sale.Dont even get me started on their customer service. Continuer sur 950 mtres. Expires: Dec 19, 2024. The hassle with trying to login is just ridiculous! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I have been trying to get access to my tickets for 3 days i have chatted with three different customer support individuals and after explaining this very issue i received the response have you downloaded the AXS app and login with your email. Im very easily to forget my password. I have reinstalled the app to see if it was an error in an update. So basically I got scammed out of $250. Reply from AXS USA. Their customer service is atrocious, if you try and connect with support you will be in a line behind 99 people, because so many others are in the same boat. I'm heartbroken because I basically spent $250 not to see one of my favorite artists of all time. Nyman Subscriber 7 Subscriber I requested a password and followed the instructions, but that didnt resolve the situation. Official Tickets and Your Source for Live Entertainment | AXS.com I bought tickets and was going to the event with the tickets on my phone, and the artist canceled and rescheduled. could not the sell tad was not lit up. Damn thats really smart Im gonna do that from now on. If you have seats from AXS but cant make it, quickly list the tickets for sale from your account and reach tons of potential buyers. If you have seats from AXS but cant make it, quickly list the tickets for sale from your account and reach tons of potential buyers. Again, I understand everyone has a lot going on, but they are not handling this well and have been pushing me off since way before. Also, it is not loading any events. After a call to AXS customer support I was told that the My Events section often doesn't show the tickets you have purchased. They trully live up to their name and will ax you and slaughter you. 1x ticket, 75 face price. So I emailed their support team and I havent revived a response. With seat transfers, you no longer need to worry about delivering the paper tickets to them in advance or meeting them outside of the gates to walk in together. And the pending charges. To resolve AXS Tickets network issues, Reset phone network settings: On iphone, Goto "Settings" "General" "Reset" "Reset Network Settings". When I try to log in on the phone, I get a message that says "Please visit our help page or contact support for assistance. Smaller concert events may have tickets for $20 to $40, while events held at theatres can be in the $50 to $100 range. All of this because we were linked to LAST YEARS tickets! The monopoly that AXS holds in the ticket and entertainment market creates an environment at AXS where customer service is not only an afterthought but non existent. When I tried the second time to just confirm I had not sent the tickets off somewhere, this lady says your not the person listed I said there are two of us one who has money and no email one who has a email my brother same last name of corse and we made sure that everything matched exactly just as stub hub told us to so she proceeded to hang up on me, and remember I was the most polite you can possibly be having been a customer service manager for Chrysler corporation for 33 years this is company so set in its ways of telling people to go eat there hat so much they cant even be nice for one second to help a customer you know do there job correctly. I placed two orders for tickets at the same event. Will Call - $2 per order Mail - $5 per order (if more than 10 days until event) It's all a fan needs, all in one app. They werent actually transferred until my friend accepted the transfer two days later.The tix I purchased were not cheap. They also neglect to send you confirmation emails so you have no idea what is going on with your tickets when you buy them and when you sell them. I have exactly the same problem. This Clears both data and cache. They FORCE you to download AXSTickets to get your tickets, regardless of purchase. A vous de choisir comment vous souhaitez parcourir, Mappy vous propose l'itinraire le moins cher pour votre, Laissez vous guider par le GPS de l'application Mappy, Info trafic, alertes de vitesse et radars, Itinraire Aix-en-Provence - Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, la distance de Aix-en-Provence (13080) - Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume (83470), trajet Aix-en-Provence (13080)-Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume (83470) en voiture, comment aller de Aix-en-Provence (13080) et Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume (83470) en voiture, Organisation d'vnements Aix-en-Provence, Biens et services pour les professionnels Aix-en-Provence, Antiquits et artisanat d'art Aix-en-Provence, Entreprise de btiment Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Agence immobilire Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Socit d'assurance Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Chambre d'htes Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Location, gte Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Station-service Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Hifi lectromnager Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Supermarch, hypermarch Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Associations Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Biens et services pour les professionnels Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Institut de beaut Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Informatique Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Travaux publics Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Antiquits et artisanat d'art Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Boulangerie ptisserie Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Vtements femme Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Enseignement Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Services publics Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Thtre, spectacle Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Services la personne Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Photo video Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Agriculture Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Alimentation en gros Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, Cours d'arts graphiques et plastiques Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume. There was a message saying if I dont see my tickets to verify my email. Unfortunately, when he merged my two emails he linked the event tickets from last year to this year. The show is tonight with no way to access my account or update my password. I can't even get into the the app on my phone. TRANSFER TO FRIENDSIts super easy. And waited. So naturally I assumed the ad closed my window browser and did not complete my purchase. What a waste. The first time, was for. I went to Axs .com on my iMac and logged in, I made the transfer successfully and the ticket appeared on my wife's phone in the Axs app. Plans can change. Still no success. Aside from that they DONT even give you a confirmation number or email thats proof that the money will be put into your account. I asked AXS for a refund and they said NO go sell your tickets on our aftermarket app. 2 x tickets available, good seats in section B2. What does face value mean? I show up to the event very early, just in case, and no one at the venue said anything. First, after requesting to transfer two tix to the person I bought them for, I got an email saying [Firstname Lastname] hasnt accepted the ticket you transferred But the name it listed was MY name, not the person to whom the transfer should go. I dont normally do app reviews, but this one frustrated me. NOTHING. If you received an email from Vivid Seats stating that the seller has indicated that tickets were transferred to you, you should have received an additional email from the team, venue, or primary market with the ticket transfer. I linked and logged into Facebook, and then I got a page to verify my account. Ne perdez plus votre temps chercher votre billet pas cher ou votre trajet le plus rapide ou avec le moins de km, Mappy vous permet de comparer tous les modes de transport et tous les horaires pour votre itinraire de Aix-en-Provence Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume. No way fo contacting them except via chat which can be 3 hours wait and by the time your queue turn comes, if you don't see it for 30 seconds, they time you out and you are back to 3/4 hours long queue. I assume the meet and greet is after. Does not recognize sign in and unable to change password. I bought season tickets for houston livestock show and rodeo to resell. BUY THE PERFECT TICKETSFront row or on the aisle? DO NOT USE AXS! With the AXS app, you can To sell the tickets on the AXS app (No option for refund or credit) - I was FORCED by AXSTickets to set my sale price at $10/each which is the AXS price for their GA ticket. Report Issue, - Legit tickets sent within a few minutes, - Redirected back to the beginning with prompt saying Something went wrong. - AXS Help Centre What do I do if I have not received my tickets in the post? Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10 AM PT and the meet-and-greet is at 4:30 PM PT. GetHuman-robtixsa'sJune 2018AXS Tickets{0} . I tried twitter and you can't reach anyone at AXS UK and even when I tweeted them, no one gave a monkey! My recipient never received an email with the shared ticket (definitely input the email address correctly). Apparently it is actually AXS? Wondering if they took them off to change dates. Did the AXS live chat and they suggested to use AXSTickets and I tried again - still got an error. Later my mom asked me to send her the tickets and so I went to AXSTickets and it logged me out again. Sports and arena events will usually be the most expensive with the best seating options topping $150. I recommend the creators of AXSTickets fix the facebook login issue and make sure users dont need to login each time they need to access their account in AXSTickets . The transactions of the of computer controlled part of the app seem to work well but dont dare use customer service for help, I just asked the First Lady, I have never done this before can you just tell me if I did this rite please, and have my tickets. DISCOVER GREAT EVENTSTheres so much to see. Since AXSTickets doesnt allow adding the tickets to my Wallet (which would mean sharing would be super easy), I opted to share via AXSTickets s email share option. However in my app it still shows that I have two tickets. SOLD TICKETS VIA AXS. I can log in on my computer but not on the AXS app on my phone. click "Force Stop". Get yours here http://go.axs.com/qGyc50N6u6y 2 Most relevant or Also happy to meet in person if you'd pr Got 2 tickets for Peter Kay 18th of feb at the O2 . Enter your device passcode. I would give AXSTickets no stars if i could. Many mails, all saying I had to click on "Your events", to get my ticket. I was worried that they had been cancelled for some reason after reading that it has happened to others. Do the terms of your original ticket purchase permit you to re-sell the tickets? And waited. Save your time, use a different app. Mind you I used this back in December of 2019 and Im still having trouble with it (March 2020). Tickets probably arent being delivered until 1-2 weeks before the show. I finally gave up on that. Solve all AXS Tickets app problems, errors, connection issues, installation problems and crashes. The websites attached to AXS app should just let people access their tickets from their emails (like they used to before this whole app craze) since AXSTickets has so many issues that you cant even get to them. Tap for tickets to see the artists and teams you love. If you don't you will have tickets in your cart but when you try to buy them you will be forced to make an account and instead of carrying the tickets through the process they will be taken from you. Panic over. Once there, it was another 40 minute wait (missing one band), before they could get in! The only problem is, Im not using Safari so it should make a difference. This helps prevent ticket touting and help combat illegal counterfeiting. This is how I was tricked into buying more tickets. I should have used the print at home option but this was the recommended option. The tickets were $300 too More posts you may like r/ToolBand Join 27 days ago When ticket sales start, the temporary queue is refreshed and everyone who is in queue is assigned a random place. NOTHING. Unfortunately when I was looking for tickets (right when the tour was announced), they were the only ones selling them :/ I think Still Woozy hired AXS as the ticketing company for the tour and all the other sites are selling resale tickets. AXS has gone down the hill as soon as they stopped taking calls. How GetHuman-robtixsa fixed the problem. Sortir et rejoindre la voie. Tickets for London are left various dates avaliable and seats please message for info mainly 02 London left some Sheffield and Glasgow to. It seems that I probably will not get a response before the show. I use AXSTickets and already sign in, when Im about to buy it, why I have to sign in again??! If it is not working for you, we recommend you excersise some patience and retry later or Contact Support. I know to use PayPal goods and services since it has buyer protection. AXS shit the bed big time. Le service de notes de frais restent toujours accessible en allant voir le dtail du trajet. If they pay you now, there's no insurance for them if the new owners are refused entry. Create an account before you try to buy tickets for the first time. Pick your exact seats on interactive maps, get more ticket options with AXS Official Resale, and go in style with AXS Premium or VIP offers. There is no fee for transferring seats and you are allowed unlimited transfers. I follow all of the prompts and when i am finally signed in it tell me i must verify my email and when i click on the link i get a message oops something went wrong, try again later. And now it keeps telling me Oops were having trouble accessing your sales balance when I clearly have NO sales balance because it was SUPPOSED to be put into my bank account. AXS Tickets does not seem very safe to us. I have lost 8 tickets so far 4 more are today. I chose the facebook login option which usually is super easy with other apps, but instead of using my already logged fb account in the facebook app or safari web browser (as every other app does), I instead had to input my fb account info every single time. Mexican sensation Santa Fe Klan will kick off his Todo Y Nada U.S. Tour with Snow Tha Product and Tornillo this summer! Entering The Venue How do I get into the venue? I bought 2 tickets to an event a month ago and downloaded the app immediately to verify my purchase. With the AXS app, you can Once your AXS Mobile ID tickets have been released to the app please follow the below steps to view your tickets. Please fix this and I hope there is no other fans that will experience the same thing as me. My axs app on my iphone is not working. So after waiting in line I had to go to another line for printed tickets. Once downloaded, go to the Account tab in the bottom right corner and click SIGN IN. After a call to AXS customer support I was told that the My Events section often doesn't show the tickets you have purchased. Please answer. Based on this, Justuseapp Legitimacy Score for AXS Tickets Is 33.8/100.. AXS Tickets works most of the time. On android, goto "Settings" "Apps" or "Manage Apps" tab. I had bought three concert tickets this morning unbeknownst to me the website had charged me an additional three tickets including the ones I had already purchased the first time around. HIGHLY dissapointed and will never use them again, AXS totally sucks this is the last time I will use this garbage app and customer service is more horrible please stay away. BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KERO) Tickets are available for the Bakersfield City Ballet's production of "Swan Lake" at the Historic Bakersfield Fox Theater. I logged into my AXS account his morning to find that my tickets were no longer showing in the My Events section. AXSTickets currently states that the tix were transferred on March 14, 2019. This is for London (October). I bought tickets to my favorite band through this company, and treated myself and a friend to VIP meet and greet tickets. So basically quit your job if you want to enquire about your ticket. AXS could Not reimburse me due to I did Not want to provide them with my bank account routing and checking # which I consider DANGEROUS for my financial security since the bank info can be stolen and my account emptied from all cash. So finally Im able to login, but of course the tickets I already purchased are not there because they are under my other login that AXSTickets WOULD NOT TAKE. Has anyone else had this problem? They tried to tell me my tickets were voided I was like Fuck you I have the confirmation email. Tried resetting my password but no email sends to my account. How do I create an AXS account? Boooooo Axs. First of all their customer service is terrible. Second, AXSTickets doesnt have a history of the event. The site also crashed while Im struggling to remember my password and forced to logout and queue in line again. Hi all, just a bit of info in case anyone has a similar issue to me.

Examples Of Hegemony In Schools, Fatal Accident Denver, Nc, Mammoth Canyon Lodge Closing Date 2021, Ancient African Social Structure, Southern Regional Jail Mugshots Beaver, Wv, Articles A

axs tickets disappeared