archerfield airport joy flights

anxiety beforehand and our pilot Mith was beyond amazing - patient, kind and knowledgeable- talking us through everything. Aerobatic Flights. . All gift vouchers are valid for 3 years and will be emailed directly to you, Our helicopters are meticulously maintained and presented. Firstly the 3 pilots Naomi, Pav and Mith are just, 3 bloody legends you need to spend a day with. Psst so was I as I chose a great present for us both. Archerfield Airport is a leased federal airport located in Archerfield, 11-12 km (6.8-7.5 mi) to the south of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Warbird Adventure Flights opening hours in Archerfield Open Today 24 hours Share by mobile Share by email Directions Business Owners - Is Warbird Adventure Flights in Archerfield, QLD your business? Such a fantastic experience, highly recommend. Non-stop flights between Phoenix, AZ and Rancho Cucamonga, CA. By continuing to use our services, you agree with our Privacy Policy. You can choose from one of our planned tours or design your own adventure, with the option to take a shorter scenic flight around the city or go on a longer helicopter pub crawl. Mith was our pilot and he really went above and beyond to create an amazing experience. The, experience itself was made all the more enjoyable by our pilot Purav, who was the most friendly, informative and helpful person you could ask for. Kishore and family, I Recommend John, Im terrified of heights and he made both Taylor and I feel very comfortable on our flight and made. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. You have been cleared to land at RadarBox's website. He responded and was nothing but accommodating and kind.He pulled off the impossible and not only was able to do the flight but got us a reservation at Sirromet winery for lunch. Fantastic experience, awesome pilot and spectacular views . after on the ground and in the air. Full-screen FlightAware TV maps for operators or FBOs. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. The flight was good but the service from John was outstanding. John was an amazing pilot and made the entrance to our wedding spectacular!! Spectacular. I recommend that everyone add a helicopter flight with Bekaa Air to their bucket list! With a fleet of warbirds ready for take-off and a selection of flight experiences to choose from, we offer something for everyone, from adrenaline-rushing combat and adventure flights through to awe-inspiring scenic flights over our incredible landscape. Your IP: Absolute 5-star service from start to finish, cannot recommend Bekaa Air highly enough! Each setting was wonderfully unique and offered a. rich array of sights, personalities, and tastes. Niko was nothing but professional, friendly and. Flight One operates cost effective, professional charter flight solutions for VIP, corporate, personal travellers and scenic flights. I would recommend Bekaa Air and Niko to all, Amazing experience from beginning to end. Book online or call 0439 181 711 to arrange your flight today. Dynamic & Diverse Fleet. Highly recommended. The entire experience was amazing! Joy Flights. Highly highly recommended! Only 30 minutes from Brisbane City and 50 minutes from the Gold Coast, with a wide range of flight types and prices, we can cater to your dream flight exactly, whether youre a thrill seeker, aviation aficionado, or just want to relax and take in the magnificent Queensland scenery. It was an awesome experience being inverted in a barrel roll and a loop. What an amazing weekend away! We work hard to keep our advertising relevant and unobtrusive to create a great experience. Great value and had a fantastic time. Rocklea International Motel is located 6.2 mi from Brisbane's South Bank. Everything was taken. We celebrated an anniversary with a helicopter winery tour. I would fly with Bekaa again in a heartbeat. Thank you both! Book online or call 0439 181 711 to arrange your flight today. The airport is Queensland busiest terminal in terms of general aviation movements and contains the largest number of aviation operators and flying schools.\. $139. If you are able to take one of these tours I guarantee it will be one of the greatest days of your life. Thanks to Cameron and his P-51D I was able to experience the thrills, power and adrenalin of a flight in a Mustang. FBO Toolbox is the ultimate toolkit to sell more fuel and enhance your customer service. Frontier Airlines, Alaska Airlines, United, American Airlines. Thanks everyone at Bekka. Me and my boyfriend felt so safe and. If your preferredflight day or time is unavailable, please contact us. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2f07512dffd6a2 with amazing view! Husband is already planning his next flight! Fantastic service. Flammable or explosive goods, items and/or devices are strictly NOT permitted anywhere on or around the aircraft. Thank you so much Fighter Pilot I will certainly be back for more!, 612 Lores Bonney Drive Archerfield Airport Queensland 4108 AUSTRALIA+61 415 601 770, Mondays-Fridays: By appointment onlySaturdays: 9:00am to 3:00pmSundays: Closed. Definitely exceeded my expectations and Im so glad to have shared such a cool experience with my husband. [4] Airport traffic peaked in the 1980s. Explore Brisbane and South East QLD with Sky Dance scenic joy flights. Thanks Bekaa Air and John for a fabulous day out spotting the sea life (including some whales!) The Bay Island Tour departs from Archerfield Airport and takes you to explore the archipelago of inhabited and uninhabited islands that make up Moreton Bay! Brad's life revolves around the world of aviation, with his earliest memories being around the Archerfield Airport. The pilot was super friendly and I'd recommend this to anyone celebrating a special occasion. . the perfect spot for a private beach picnic. Your IP: The Fighter Pilot base in Brisbane, Australia is a 6,500 square foot facility on the southern flight line of Archerfield Airport (YBAF) adjacent to the runway 28L 10R. I cannot fault Bekaa Air in any area of their impeccable service. Roundtrip prices range from $43 - $126, and one-ways to Rancho Cucamonga start as low as $24. Im finding it hard to put into Words how amazing our experience was. Brisbane Archerfield Airport (ACF / YBAF) - Airport Flights Status - AirNav RadarBox Database - Live Flight Tracker, Status, History, Route, Replay, Status, Airports Arrivals Departures. Register now (free) for customized features, flight alerts, and more! John was our pilot and was amazing throughout the whole experience. if adverse flight conditions are deemed to be ongoing). Of course we will enjoy another experiences with Bekaa air! The service was of a high standard. We flew over many suburbs, the city and Mt Cootha.I t was fantastic to look at the city from a different perspective and great views. Cheapest month to fly from Rancho Cucamonga. Archerfield Airport 4108 Archerfield, QLD (07) 3274 2639 Open now Opening Hours Website News & Events Warbird Aviation, Your source for adventure flights in Brisbane and the Gold Coast Fly in a T28 Trojan, Yak52 or an L39 Albatros. very exclusive, divine wines, delicious food! Great value and service. Flight Arrivals - Brisbane Archerfield Airport, Calamvale Hotel Suites and Conference Centre, Spacious apartment with generous entertaining, Single bed room Sunnybank plaza walk to S01, Nice bedroom with big common area cp01, Big house comfort room with shower room C02, Twinbeds room comfort house with common area C04, Alluring Private 2BR Apartment - Great Location And Fast Wifi. communication from Bekaa was great & I was able to tailor our 1 1/2 scenic flight, based on our interests. Find the perfect flight now! . $249.00pp. Very comfortable flights and got us between venues in less than 15minutes. There was an increasing demand for military combat pilots and by the 1940s the total training hours required had been cut to only 200 hours total. I can not recommend Bekaa Air enough. Thanks so much to Brad, Cam and Bec at Fighter Pilot adventure flights!, What an awesome experience in the back seat of Steadfast. Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere on or around the aircraft. I never thought Id get the chance to barrel roll through the sky in a L-39 and feel those Gs. Expect some more . was really enjoyable and even informative. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Example for other tourism companies in Australia - Their passion is contagious. We had an exceptional time! Archer Memorial Field covers an area of 12 acres (5 ha) at an elevation of 794 feet (242 m) above mean sea level. Great value, tried very hard to arrange for us to fly over our home in, Balmoral. Flying home with Bekaa Air definitely took the sting out of having to return to reality.Thank you Niko and Bekaa Airwe are already planning our next flight. Do you want WebTrak to find the nearest airports? Grenier Dr & Hudson Pl, Archerfield QLD 4108 . Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2f0725082c9a12 Simply beyond words! Welcome to another VFR event, where we fly from Kingaroy airport (north west of Brisbane) to Archerfield airport (south of Brisbane). , The crew at Bekaa Air were amazing. In the lead up to our flight we were kept informed and not a detail was overlooked. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. We just finished the most amazing helicopter winery tour for my partners 30th birthday. husband and I loved flying over Brisbane CBD and then enjoying a lunch out of the city. We are a passionate adventure company based in Brisbane, Australia. the day was wonderful! My husband and I did a flight around Brisbane City with our awesome pilot John. The. The view we cannot describe. Mith was our Pilot on the Sunset Flight which was a surprise for my Mum's 70th. Thank you so much for this experience its definitely a day my partner and I will never forget. We were not disappointed.We would highly recommend Niko and Bekaa Air. Went out in the Mustang with super-pilot Cam and had the time of my life! Before making any decisions, because I was confused, I wrote in the chat of the Bekaa Air website to ask for more details and some advice and I spoke with John, who was too kind and honest in his explanations. During World War II it was used as a Royal Australian Air Force station. I would recommend this to anyone, especially if you have a Top-Gun fan in your life! GADSS-compliant global tracking and alerting for airlines and aircraft operators. They are so accommodating and a, Thank you for a great experience, the ride was so smooth and so much fun,Cheers Niko. ArcherAircraft Archer Aircraft Instructional Services DJI's latest release, the Matrice 300 RTK drone, combines the long flight time. Highly recommend. A genuine military trainer turned Forward Air Control aircraft, a joy flight in the Winjeel is perfect for taking in the sights of the Upper Hunter. Archerfield turned its focus towards flight training and in the late 1980's to early 1990's, movements peaked at approximately 320,000 per year. Made a great mothers day present.Very smooth ride, Absolutely brilliant experience!Naomi and her co pilot were amazing. This is truly a bucket list experience that I have just put a massive tick beside! Our pilot was arrogant and rushed the whole service. The experience was tailored and the pilots flexible with timing at locations, enjoyed having a laugh, and displayed the high test quality and professionalism. What an amazing guy. Would recommend any day! security. View fullsize. Highly enjoyable, couldnt recommend enough! I decided to go with Bekaa Air based on their helicopter selection & good web site. very safe and comfortable, and we appreciated how friendly and accommodating Niko was. Winjeel A85-426 is a former RAAF Forward Air Control Aircraft that operated extensively in the Hunter Valley from its base at RAAF Williamtown. | Site by. Already planning the next one. Amazing!!! We had a sunset flight over Brisbane booked in for our anniversary and it was spectacular. Hunter Warbirds acknowledge the Wonnarua people, traditional keepers of this land, and we pay respects to their Elders, past and present. Aerobatic Flights, Jet Experience, Era: WWII (approx. And the service was second-to-none. So just as if you were taking a flight on a commercial airliner, there will be the obligatory safety talk, including "how to deploy your life jacket". We flew from. Can't wait to take our international friends when the borders open. FlightAware provides accurate real-time, historical and predictive flight insights to all segments of the it was a very smooth flight. We covered a lot of South-Central Qld waterways in one, Thank you Bekaa Air and Naomi for making our flight experience a special one!. Before taking off, he allowed plenty of time for Photos and an overview of the Aircraft. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Copyright 2023 AirNav Systems LLC. We are the only company to operate a fleet of helicopters with PureView Glass Doors. My. Please check our On Demand API. Due to our proximity with Archerfield airport, there are a large number of flying schools that provide this service. Well done Purav and thanks for laughing at my Dad jokes. Mith the pilot was the nicest nicest guy calming my nerves!! My surprise and our total experience was above and beyong impressive. 0414 452 785. oc.forestlake@airleague.com.au. Experience the wonder of flight and an introduction to the Sky Dance Adventure with a Brisbane City scenic flight. Did you know that FlightAware flight tracking is supported by advertising? I recommend this to anybody looking for some great fun., What a blast another adventure off my bucket list. Awesome experience! This motel offers boutique-style accommodations with free parking and free cable TV. !Caitlin & Tim, Fantastic day yesterday with Naomi and Niko on the Bekaa Air Heli Pub Crawl. Mith was an awesome pilot and tour guide. Seat belts are to be worn at all times whilst the aircraft is in motion. Book now JOURNEY WITH US OUR COURSES Well done and we are going to do it again!! Stay at this business-friendly hotel in Rancho Cucamonga. The pilots made the experience just as amazing as the pubs and the helicopters. Allow our flight concierge to provide our recommendations, Fighter Pilot 2023 I bought a voucher for hubby's birthday.. What an awesome experience! Today at sunset on a suprrise helicopter tour of Brisbane we were spoiled with not only incredible sights and amazing. 1300 854 183 (24hrs) +61 4 39 181 711. adventure@skydance.com.au. What a day, what an experience and what a birthday surprise! Comprehensive flight tracking to enhance your FBO operations and increase sales. Thanks! Need Help? Departing from Archerfield Airport in Brisbane, you will have a 10 minute instructional briefing with your instructor. Whether youre a local looking for a new way to see your city or a visitor looking to take in the sights, this flight is sure to be a highlight of your trip, Join us on a one-hour flight over Moreton and North Stradbroke Islands, two true paradises just off the coast of Brisbane. Dream come true! Super helpful and friendly team and the flying experience was entirely out of this world. Just want to say thank you for the amazing service on our special day. Lack of investment caused a gradual decline in serviceability, such that by the late 1980s much of the infrastructure had declined towards disrepair. Real bucket list stuff!, Really great flight in the Yak 52 all of the staff were really friendly and helpful. Communication was awesome from the very beginning. Weve also partnered with some of the best fly-in resorts in Brisbane and the Gold Coast to make your experience even more memorable. Their description states "Enjoy an adrenaline pumping simulated aerobatic combat mission over stunning Moreton Bay". We have some of the most competitive base hire rates in Australia, making us a great choice for your aerial photography needs. We arrived early and he was there to. Airport. Tours begin at the Archerfield Airport and fly towards Brisbane's CBD, passing over many notable attractions such as The University of Queensland and South Bank. He landed us right on site and organised a courtesy ride to the restaurant.This guy and this company is a class act.5 stars is not quite enough really.He will be an amazing success!!! Flight history for YBAF is available for a period over 7 days under our Basic subscription. Myself and my kids thoroughly, enjoyed our flight over Brisbane.To be honest I have never really looked at our city from the air before and I was amazed at how it looks from up there in your clean and well maintained aircraftThe boys loved it too and we hope to do it again someday .We were so happy to have won our gift flight for 2 people and I was pleasantly surprised when I was able to bring along my second child complimentary .That shows how compassionate you guys are and not just another business .Forever thankful and highly recommended cheers. Need Help? Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It was a wonderful experience and we would definitely go again. Thankyou for a wonderful flight this morning, fantastic to see. It's quick and easy to. PLEASE READ:On the 17th July 2016 I reached a huge milestone flying my first ever solo flight. accommodating from the very first phone call and the price was so right! It is an inconvenience however the service from John was amazing and I would recommend because of him. First class friendly service with spectacular sunset views. We did the quick 15 min. Just the most incredible helicopter ride over my home town with John my belated birthday present just wow we often do. Its the perfect gift that will change their life. Thank you for making our first time in a helicopter such a delight. Thanks Niko. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. All Rights Reserved. She had a great time and was very impressed with John. They operate all over Brisbane and offer tailor made packages to suit you. Simply beyond words! The Bay Island Tour departs from Archerfield Airport and takes you to explore the archipelago of inhabited and uninhabited islands that make up Moreton Bay! Get the FlightAware App for the best flight tracking experience on your device. We would love the opportunity to do this again when we return to Brisbane in the future. AirportGuide.com may earn a commission for any sales placed through links on this free web site. John was a great guide and pilot. Youll get a birds-eye view of the city as we fly along Southbank, Milton, Toowong, and Mt Coot-tha before returning to Archerfield. Please note that all bookings require the balance to be paid on or before the day of the flight. We did a full-day pub crawl with Bekaa Air in September- hired two helicopters as we had a larger group. Predictive technology to strengthen customer trust in your operations. Hunter Warbirds is a living exhibition, fluid and constantly evolving. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. I can understand that you may be booked out but from a customer view the owners really need to update their website to link with available flights because I would of cancelled if I was busy it was luck that I wasnt. Airwork provide joy flights for one to four people and operate from 30 minutes up to all day. Thank you so much! Special thanks to Purav for going above and beyond to accommodate my booking and for being our awesome pilot on the day, really cant thank you enough for helping create such a memorable experience! Starting from the 5th of January this special will not last long, so let's get your night started!Experience the wonder of flight and an introduction to the Sky Dance Adventure with a Brisbane City scenic flight. Drop us a line if you don't see what you are looking for and we can work some custom magic happen for you. Your aircraft will be the lowly C152 and all you need is some fuel, a stop watch and some charts (which I will provide). Flights can be tailored to suit individual needs. the views were incredible, the thrill is something we are still coming down from. February. Southern Skies Aviation . Thank you so much Fighter Pilot I will certainly be back for more!, 612 Lores Bonney Drive Archerfield Airport Queensland 4108 AUSTRALIA+61 415 601 770, Mondays-Fridays: By appointment onlySaturdays: 9:00am to 3:00pmSundays: Closed. The collection and exhibition elements can and will vary over time ensuring a fresh experience for the returning visitor. we will be ack for another flight over straddie and Moreton. Archerfield Jet Base. They 100% made our experience much more than just a pub crawl. Our pilot Niko was great and very, Great service. ~25min total flight time. Streaming flight data feed for enterprise integrations with real-time, historical and predictive flight data. The experience could have been. great but the attitude of the staff made us regret choosing this company. Excellent value for something. Where a flight cancellation is due to external circumstances (e.g. 1 star for the booking system. Thanks guys :), What an amazing experience! If you are wanting to treat yourself or your partner, make sure you contact Bekaa Air. Archerfield Facilities, Staff & Aircraft The Archerfield base is located in prime position on Archerfield Airport next door to the main terminal building. Wonderful experience. Helicopter was in immaculate, One of the best things Ive experienced in my lifeBooked a flight over BNE for a new year, but everything shut down, due to covid, got a full refund with a lot of understandingRebooked in half year againWent with my partner for a sunset ride during our holidays to a QLD and it was unforgettable. A personalized flight-following experience with unlimited alerts and more. Highly recommended. I wish I could give more stars because Ill never forget this day. Whether youre looking to capture stunning landscapes, get unique perspectives on a project, or just want some amazing photos or footage, Bekaa Air is here to help make your vision a reality, Experience the widest range of helicopter pub crawls in Australiawith our classic Brissie & Gold Coast pub crawl, showcasing a variety of pubs and landscapes. The T-6G (1946) model was better than the previous designs because there was an increased fuel capacity, a more user-friendly cockpit layout and a tail wheel that was steerable by the pilot. Niko is an amazing pilot. Or to continue using RadarBox with ads, please disable any ad-blocking software on your browser and reload this page. Can definitely recommend Bekaa Air 100%. He is so informative and makes the whole experience a pleasure - dont think twice about booking a flight with bekaa air, just do it and you wont look back! From the immaculate air craft to the brand new Bose noise cancelling headphones, the experience was second to none and would highly recommend Bekaa Air and their outstanding service. Close Modal Title Modal Body Close Choose Airport You haven't chosen any site. the flights ekka Air were versatile and open to all of our suggestions. Thanks so much to Brad, Cam and Bec at Fighter Pilot adventure flights!, What an awesome experience in the back seat of Steadfast. Naomi was our lovely pilot who made us feel looked after and safe while flying and giving info on the sights. He was very helpful and went above and, This is the most fantastic experience and the team at Bekaa go above and beyond to make your trip extra special. The flight. Thank you again, Jordan and Brooke! Eagle Farm, Archerfield Airport became a flight training centre. This website uses cookies. We also received a personal email confirming all details (not auto-generated), and an SMS on the morning confirming satisfactory flying weather and confirming times and meeting point.What can I say? The A85-426 was the 26th Winjeel produced and was delivered to the RAAF in June 1956. Niko chose the best place for a proposal for me! He kept the flight path a secret and we were delighted when he was granted permission to enter the CBD Airspace, something that Mum, a former Air Hostess, had never had the opportunity to do previously. Archerfield Airport (Brisbane) Available Dates Description Feel the thrill of taking control of a helicopter Learn to fly from a professional pilot Enjoy incredible views over Brisbane and surrounds Exhilaration, excitement and the adrenaline rush of a lifetime. Our fleet is conveniently based at Brisbane's Archerfield Airport and we can coordinate services to a wide range of destinations throughout Australia. Best Western Plus Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario. She is charismatic & adds to the exclusive feel of the trip.We landed at the winery for a beautiful lunch & wine tasting before a scenic flight back to the airport.Highly recommend!! like a friend enjoying it with us, super professional and welcoming. You can fly to 5 destinations with 4 airlines in scheduled passenger traffic. Designed for couples or group bookings for up to 15 people an unforgettable experience, Spicers Peak Lodge provides the best location for an all-inclusive luxury getaway. YBAF Archerfield Airport (YBAF) - FlightAware FBOs Flight Tracker Weather Map & Diagram Buy Data Archerfield Airport (Archerfield, Queensland) YBAF Base Layer Classic Click to change Overlays Arrivals Departures Want to enhance your FBO operations? We visited the Beenleigh distillery, and a couple of country pubs. We arrived via helicopter to have an amazing lunch and wine tasting, then we finished with a scenic ride via the city! I. booked a flight for my partner as a surprise and Mith our pilot really made our day and ensured the entire experience was perfect. Example for other tourism companies in Australia - Their passion is contagious. My father was a WWII Spitfire fighter pilot and was awarded a DFC & Legion of Honour for his role in D Day. the start was helpful and professional. Brisbane tour and Mith took his time explaining everything and took photos of us before and after so the actual whole experience was a lot longer. We will be telling everyone about our great experience with Bekaa Air. Would definitely recommend bekaa air, Nikko is so accomodating and provided me and my sister with a wonderful. Great time out hovering over and around the place we live in. Absolutely incredible!Naomi was amazing & made the trip extra special.With a windy flight to the Simmoret Winery my, nerves were high but Naomi handled the helicopter like a pro & calmed the situation. Visit Weatherzone for current conditionsVisit BOM Webcams for visual conditions, Archerfield Airport Corporation 2023, All right reserved. Choose your aircraft, choose your adventure! Worst part was it being over. per night. Highly, recommended, and will be re booking again in the future. If you're a first-time flyer and looking for that exciting new experience for yourself or a friend, we offer the perfect introduction to flying! knowledge of the areas you fly over. Flights are operated from Archerfield Airport Brisbane and conducted to the east of Moreton bay or north Stradbroke island or south of Beaudesert near the NSW border. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Fantastic value for money. near Moreton Island and. Whilst booking. Now were going to book another do visit some wineries. Explore Southeast Queensland from the sky and get an introduction to the Sky Dance scenic flight | joy flight experience. We found a total of 7 flights to Rancho Cucamonga, CA nonstop: Airline routes; American Airlines from PHX to LGB Niko was very accommodating to what we needed, when our first choice wasn't available for the day we wanted to fly, he gave us plenty of other amazing options.

Seiryu Stone Betta, Brown Mackie College Athletics Staff Directory, Bbc Bitesize Elizabethan Poverty, Working In A Warehouse Is Depressing, Relion Blood Pressure Monitor Error 3, Articles A

archerfield airport joy flights