action stations catering

This increases the chances of guests enjoying the food they are served. Right out of the gate he was easy to work with and very attentive to our needs. The only part that was frustrating about them was that I had leftover food that they weren't going to allow me to take. BLT Stuffed Tomatoes. It was the stress-free experience I was looking for and we had several compliments on the fry and nacho bar as unique and fun party food. Our Wedding Cakes includes cake table linen, skirting and tableware. "kfc" korean fried chicken. Black Olives and Kalamata Olives. Get in touch to start the planning process. Accept Menu. We will definitely use them again! You dont have to choose at this potato bar, where you can mix a variety of potatoes and toppings for your own creation. Executive Catering. (801) 607-1891 Blend sweet and savory morsels for a one-of-a-kind trail mix. Highly recommend.. Fill your crepe station with sweet or savory options thatll please any guests palette. As one can expect, liquid nitrogen was a featured aspect in many areas, including the bar. We also recently created a seafood boil as an action station with shrimp, sausage, and chicken. Action stations are one of the hottest trends in the catering industry as they continue to replace traditional plated meals at catered events. ORDER NOW. Whether you have a great idea or need help developing it, were here to bring your perfect wedding menu togetheraction stations included! Traditional buffets and plated dinners will always have a place in the catering industry. Thank you Brown Brothers for helping to make our event a success. From a budgeting standpoint, youll need to account for extra rentals, staff, and food when using action stations. They asked that we provide the additional plates and cutlery, but they took care of the cutting, portioning, and placing out throughout the reception. Brown Brothers was amazing! Their staff was hands down the most professional and friendly catering team weve ever worked with. I'm looking forward to working with him in the future! I truly thank you All for making my daughter and my son-in-law's wedding reception amazing It is not exhaustive but will give you an idea of the broad choices Texas Catering has to offer for your next event catering. Dessert Action Station - Buffet Bar Catering Catering Options Wedding Catering Outdoor Catering Catering Display Catering Ideas Wedding Bar R Royal Fig Catering Dessert Action Station - Buffet Rural Wedding Chic Wedding Trendy Wedding Wedding Table Wedding Reception Fall Wedding Wedding Rustic Candybar Wedding Wedding Dj Wedding Inspo Communication with Tony was great. Chef Tossed Guest Choice of Two Pastas and Two Sauces, Savory Crepe Station An action station or chef action station is a food station where chefs or guests perform a type of action such as cooking, mixing, adding toppings, or plating meals. He was very proactive about finding a solution that we both felt was fair and followed-through on that commitment very promptly. The key is to make sure youre catering to the couples personalities. Businesses that have carving stations on their menu offer a variety of meats. I would for sure use them in the future! Jumbo Shrimp Iced With Cocktail Sauce. He is a foodie and rarely eats out since not many places are up to his standards. Potato Station. They showed up on time and all of my guests couldnt say enough about the food and how delicious it was. Thank you for providing excellent catering service at our wedding reception. Action Station Catering. "Kids and adults love it.". An action station is a catering choice that encourages guests to check out the chef and food. For sit down plated dinners please reach out to catering at catering@villanova.edu. Chef Flambed Crpes with Vanilla and Chocolate Custard, Mixed Berries, and Whipped Cream, Flaming Donut Bar Let one of these beautiful destinations become your special place, where you feel connected to those who matter most and everything is seamlessly included. While pricing for most menus is based on 100 guests, pricing for smaller groups is available. Indian Station: Biryani rice, chicken curry stew, Indian naan, vegetarian samosa, Indian ground beef skewers, and curry fish dish. Although it is usually chef or staff attended, the guest can also self-serve at an action station. Delicious warm tater tots served with choice of: Mini Donuts, Churro Bites and Pretzel Sticks service with choice of: December 30th is National Bacon Day! Everyone was so impressed with the look and the taste. Korean BBQ Glazed Sous Vide Pork Belly & Crispy Slaw served on a Bao Bun . Chives, Sour Cream, Olives, Chili, Cheese, Onions, Bacon Bits, Bananas Foster Everything looked beautiful, professionals through and through!!! Quesadillas available with chicken, shrimp and beef fajita meat as well as a Vegetable option. Action stations are one of the hottest trends in the catering industry as they continue to replace traditional plated meals at catered events. Highly recommend!! Call us at 253-851-2900 to place your order. Our trained, professional staff are dedicated to providing the highest level of catering services, including complete event, party and theme planning. That simple touch was very nice to make it seem like they were seamlessly a part of the reception. While you may be accustomed to cooking meals in your kitchen and transporting them to events, preparing meals in front of guests elevates the perceived value of your service and meals. When it comes to your menu, one of the biggest trends right now is to get your guests involved in the process. Fee does not include the cost of food which is priced per person through the Cinnamon or Trunk package*. I am an event planner from California.My daughter was married in Utah and usually when you work with a vender it takes a few events to really dial in communication and style. They catered a meal for over 100 following my daughters wedding and then did the food for a couple hundred for the reception and it was delicious!!! Artichoke Hearts. Personalize doughnuts with various dippers and toppings. The mashed potatoes were amazing!! I cant speak to the cost, as the grooms family covered that, but on food and service alone I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Add your information and click "save & proceed" (information only required on initial login), Place your order (make sure to verify your shipping address at This carving stations comes with artisan breads and rolls. If you are between two catering companies choose Brown Brothers Catering because they really care about the clients experience and make everything look amazing! Family and friends raved about the food at our wedding. The food was hot, meat super tasty and tender, Italian soda bar was fabulous, and the dessert was awesome! All Chef Action Stations require on-site staff. When they end it on a sweet note, theyll remember the experience with a smile. I know I was! I will definitely still reach out to you should I host an event again, in spite of the hiccup this time. Bars & Action Stations - Catering by Norris Build Your Own - Self-Serve Bars Mashed Potato Martini Bar Served with various toppings: butter, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, bacon bits, sauted mushrooms and onions choice of cream peppered gravy, traditional brown gravy or creole tomato gravy Italian Feast Pasta Bar We have popular menus to fit all catering budgets. View . Normally at a wedding, you come in, sit down, and talk to the people at your table. Create an Italian soda bar with club soda, fruit-flavored syrups, and whipped cream. Because of their dynamic nature, action stations can cater to the couples personalities more. They were easy to work with, even when things needed to be changed because of Covid. This encourages an element of fun and adds excitement and anticipation to the dining experience. Submit orders online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or place orders over the phone Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST. I will be using them again!! They allow guests to customize their . You dont have to ignite a fire pit to entertain hungry crowds at the live cooking station. A recent example is when we used tea siphons as a way to infuse wild mushrooms into broth at a ramen action station. Several family members said it was the best food they have had at such an event. For instance, chefs in a pasta station display a variety of pasta, meats, vegetables, cheeses, and sauces guests can choose from. Action Stations - Crescent Moon Catering Action Stations All of our Menus can be tailored to suit Gluten Free, Organic or Vegetarian appetites. cannot recommend them enough! Smoky Sriracha sauce is drizzled over our savory fried chicken and house-made cheddar bacon popcorn. Fresh Seasonal Fruit. Brown Brothers can be ranked up there with the catering companies I work with. Talk with us now. Fill your buffet with various protein options, like fried chicken, smoked salmon, and eggs, with plenty of toppings like cheese, fruit butters, and spreads. 60 to 70 students/staff. Guests have a few basic expectations when attending a wedding. We strive to create innovative products that will motivate consumers - and propel businesses ahead of industry trends. FESTIVE AND FUN INTERACTIVE STATIONS (Minimum of 20 Guests) The Following Tables are Abundant Displays of Some of the World's Most Exciting themed catering Cuisines Designed to Offer Guests Selections of Their Choice to be Prepared by our Talented Team of Chefs Can't picture your guests chowing down on half an avocado? The pasta buffet was a great option with us having a mix of vegetarians and carnivores. It's our pleasure to share ideas that help you stand out on a competitive catering landscape. Catering staff was very professional, attentive, and clean. That way, you can guarantee you have a station that fits the needs of your clients' events. We have the knowledge and experience to easily accommodate allergies and dietary restrictions. Action Stations We specialize in one-of-a-kind, exciting action stations a sure way to bring vibrancy and entertainment to your party! I felt compelled to write and express how pleased we were with our servers and the menu. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. My daughter and her husband chose Brown Brothers to cater the luncheon after their wedding. Event Planning Bar Services. If you dont think your budget can accommodate multiple action stations, consider adapting the action station concept to your dessert display. Awesome food! Interactive food stations allow your guests to customize their fare to fit their preferences, making it all but guaranteed that your guests will be raving about the food at your wedding. For example, you could have several stations categorized by type of dish, like . Bridal Special Plated Entrees Selection Family Style Dinner Lunch and Dinner Buffet MenusFood Stations Hors D'Oeuvres Menu March Featured Special . In the end they had me sign a waiver, I wish I knew about that before had (might be in the contract but I cannot remember). Its our pleasure to share ideas that help you stand out on a competitive catering landscape. 9. The staff was amazing and super helpful. Their prices are fair and their service has been top notch. We will work with you to meet the unique needs of your group. I am very impressed by your professional integrity and accountability. Thank you to all involved in our wedding and helping make it such a special day. Their service day of was excellent- our servers were kind, attentive, and cleaned up the venue very well at the end. This is exceptionally useful for large parties (in fact we . Everything was spectacular. They worked hard and the success of the dinner is directly related to their dedication. Miniature Shepherds Pies and Bangers and Mash, **German Station Guests love dipping strawberries, pretzels and marshmallows under the rivers of a chocolate fountain. Decorate sheet cakes, slice into individual servings, and relax as guests help themselves to super-easy sweets. Treat everyone to classic dessert traditions with chef-attended servings of bananas Foster. Show off your good taste in sweets by offering delicate French macarons in a variety of flavors and colors. They were accommodating, always smiling and an absolute pleasure. Our guests were raving about it all day and night. . Our owner is involved in all areas of the company and is not afraid to jump in the kitchen if needed. Stations & Buffet Catering Explained. Decorate your own cupcakes. Our commitment is to deliver exquisite events. Carefully spacing out your buffet is the future of catering for conventions, especially those larger in size. Chefs are typically the only people cutting meat in a carving station. Cabana Dave's has been REBRANDED to On the Vine catering! Add to the guest experience with a mobile bar, where guests can skip the long lines and get a fresh drink made for them as they continue to mix and mingle. We had a few glasses broken throughout the evening and they were on top of cleaning it up quickly! Highly recommend. If your looking to have some fun and entertainment at your event our small plate stations are sure to be a crowd pleaser! We had Brown Brothers cater our wedding reception and it was an excellent experience! We had two types of pasta, three sauces, steamed vegetables, rolls and butter, mini eclairs, gigantic chocolate covered strawberries, water, and flavored lemonade. Chocolate Fountains . If you decide to do an action station, its best to offer multiple options. I had asked to keep the leftovers, and they put them in storage containers that I provided. When creating your catering action station menu, consider including multiple options for each course. Action Stations . Tony designed his ceviche catering action station to provide the healthy, light, and refreshing cuisine that Silicon Valley so often seeks. Brown Bros. was used to cater a recent Leadership dinner held at Red Butte Gardens Orangerie. It was delicious and so perfectly executed too. Were driven by your success and your convenience. They expect a nice meal, a little booze, and dancing late into the night. First, ask yourself, How much of a wow factor do I want at my wedding?. He was patient as the couple decided how they wanted to proceed and changed their minds a few times due to the pandemic. Well, from the selection that you and Tony have, um, cooked up, since there are many variations of style, flavor, seafood . We were very impressed and it was a beautiful dinner. Elegant Meat, Fruit, Cheese, Olive, Salad, and Bruschetta Station (Charcuterie) Sliced Cured Italian Meats. Your business can increase its target audience and provide clients with the customization theyre looking for. They would be for approx. Sauted Spinach, Mushrooms and Poblano Peppers, with Monterrey Jack and Cheddar Cheese. They agreed to provide an allergy friendly meal that was different from their main menu (we did kabobs, lemon rice, and greek salad so that everything but the pita bread was gluten free.). Most recently they catered my 50th birthday party, and they went above and beyond as always. From breakfast-themed bars to appetizer stations to dessert buffets, here are some of our favorite ideas. Examples of action stations include: Depending on the caterer you hire, there may be several other options for one or more actions stations at your event. We had Brown Brothers Catering for our school closing social. Entertaining and innovative, these chef-attended food stations add that ‘à la minute’ extra freshness to plates. The catering staff took the leftovers with them when I had asked for them to be left for our later use. Now that you have an understanding of what action stations are, you can include them in your catering packages. Serve in martini glasses. Artisan Cheeses. Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Cheese, Onions, and Bacon Bits- All Inside A Crooked Neck Martini Glass, Gourmet Mac and Cheese Bar The Hawaiian BBQ menu was so unique and our guests had only positive compliments. (801) 607-1891 They can be used together to accommodate a complete dinner, or they can be added on to existing menus as an hors doeuvres choice to make your event that much more special! Spaghetti, lasagna and tortellini are classics that mix and match well with a variety of ingredients. I recommend BBC to all my newly engaged friends! Its also important to inform clients that they can customize the stations to fit their needs. Made to Order. $819.00. salads Mini Plate Smaller portion size Side Plate Larger portion size Choose three salads Garden Caesar Spinach Greek Tex-Mex Summer Black Bean & Corn Fall Antipasto Fresh Fruit Asian Italian Pasta Connect with a catering sales representative at (520) 690-0146. Choice of two Gourmet Soups and two types of Paninis customized for your event. Appetizers, box lunches, buffet lunches and dinners, funeral or memorial receptions, appetizer buffets, picnics - are available for delivery or take out. 25+ Interactive Food Station Ideas When it comes to your menu, one of the biggest trends right now is to get your guests involved in the process. We hired Brown Brothers Catering for our wedding. One or two stations may be added to a traditional buffet to enhance a theme or to provide for dietary restrictions such as vegan or gluten-free diets. Interactive food stations allow your guests to customize their fare to fit their preferences, making it all but guaranteed that your guests will be raving about the food at your wedding. Our talented caterers will allow your guests - and you - to enjoy a unique dining experience. If you have any food allergies, preferences or restrictions, we are happy to help you design a menu that is perfect for your event. Note that guests will likely want to try each action stationnot just one of them. It's also super easy to create an eye-catching display; event planner Oak & Honey Events created this simple display with plywood, copper pipes, and metal hooks. Call us today so we can customize a station to fit exactly what you are looking for! S'mores Bar. This catering has the best service around. I thought the price was great until I saw a 19% service fee added on top. Action Stations to Wow Your Wedding Guests, Jewish New Year Traditions: Rosh Hashanah. We went with the light refreshments option and chose chicken salad sandwiches, potato skins, and artichoke dip and they were all a big hit. Here, off-premise caterers share their action-packed favorites.  Brown brothers can cater anything! Made everything super easy. At Restaurantware, were committed to leading the way for environmentally conscious businesses within the food and beverage industry. **Premiere Stations Starting at $10.95 per person Response time to initial inquiries was faster than the other caterers I sought quotes from and Tony didn't try to push me on what I wanted OR on my budget. Amazing food and great service that is affordable! Lunch Buffet . Guest can choose their fi lings: Red and green peppers, Onions, Gri led Chicken or Fajita Beef . staff was very professional. Brown Brothers catered my wedding a few months ago and did a FANTASTIC job! It wasn't on their menu list but they were willing to put together whatever combination we wanted. Allowing guests the opportunity for self-discovery, and a very memorable event. When cocktail party meets buffet and interactive moments, you have a recipe for action stations. Photo Credit: Lizzie Schlafer Photography via Oak & Honey Events. 8. Communication was easy and everyone was super helpful. We opted to take home leftovers and (as instructed) we provided our own to-go boxes. Live Action Stations - Sukhadia Caterers Our Inspired Cuisine Display and Presentation Live Action Stations Video Features Sukhadia's was amazing for our wedding! Clients are looking to provide guests with a new and interactive dining experience. Bananas Foster Station $3.50. Reach out to one of Catering Manager's to help design a menu for your event. Action stations allow guests to get involved in the food preparation process. Thank you!! I really appreciate how Stacey and Tony worked within our budget. Copyright 2023 | Tucson Creative Catering. Brown Brothers far exceeded our expectations when handling our recent wedding. I was very upset about this since I didn't get to even try their yummy food, but when I reached out to Tony about it, he was incredibly professional about it. I would definitely recommend them, and I will use them again! Thank you again! The base was cheddar bacon popcorn, we fry the chicken in duck fat in front of guests, and use smoking domes to infuse hickory smoke into the dish. In Conclusion. Tradition will always rule at the carving station, but consider slicing something different that surprises and satisfies. Waffles arent just for breakfast! The competition is usually friendly, but youre always on the lookout for ways to stay ahead. Action stations are one of the hottest trends in the catering industry as they continue to replace traditional plated meals at catered events. Guest-centered action stations or self-serve action stations provide event attendees with more control as they can serve themselves. Cotton Candy Station. A glazed Virginia ham is perfect for carving stations year-round. Impress guests with the magnificent presentation of a pork crown roast. Racks of lamb are easy to prep and simple to carve and plate. Create crowds around the station with slices ofstuffed salmon en croute. An action station is any meal station that needs some sort of action (cooking, mixing, adding toppings, etc.). If you want to create movement, variety, and a seriously social atmosphere, allow our action stations to take the place of dinner altogether. Food stations, on the other hand, means that instead of one long table to move along, food tables are set around the room and encourages a more social dining experience. Brown Brothers catered an event for our high school swim team last night and did an amazing job. resented in a smoke-infused glass dome, our Duck Fat Fried Chicken Station is over the top. Our action stations include: Carving Stations such as slow-roasted prime rib, roasted beef tenderloin, or orange rosemary brined breast of turkey! View our chef-action station menu and discover our selection of breathtaking meals for your next event. One very good strategy is also very simple: Expand and upgrade your buffet station ideas. Below are just a few samples of the possibilities. Garlic and herbed ciabatta, spinach dip, herb ricotta, olive tapenade, pesto, caramelized onion, arugula, prosciutto, and salami, Wild honey drizzled brie, smoked gouda, blue cheese, aged cheddar, provolone, Prosciutto wrapped cantaloupe, cured salami, air-dried pork sausage, sliced french-style dry cured ham, chorizo, salami, All charcuterie boards served with mixed nuts, candied pecan, dried apricots, and a variety of gourmet crackers, Each station is served with variety of petite rolls and Dijon Mustard, Prime Rib with horseradish crme and au jus, Turkey Breast with brown gravy and garlic aioli, Pork Loin with green peppercorn brandy crme sauce, Bourbon Glazed Ham with pineapple chutney, Mini Grilled Cheese Sandwiches on rye, white or wheat, Choose From: Cheddar, Swiss, Muenster or Provolone, Choose From: Mango Chutney, Sliced Apples, Ranch Sause or Sliced Tomatoes. Live Action Stations are available only as an upgrade/add-on to a catering package; not available as a stand alone option. I would highly recommend them for your event. A chef attends the station and cuts pieces of meat to the guests' liking. Everyone enjoyed the food and the staff was very efficient and professional. Technically, you can set up an action station for virtually any meal you want. Chips and Mango salsa, **Pho Station I recently attended an event catered by Brown Brothers. Served In Bread Bowls With Cheese, Green Onions and Sour Cream, Fresh Jumbo Shrimp Bar Hitchcock Farms, Inc.850 Work St. Ste 201Salinas, CA 93901(831) 424-8952. Sauted Bananas in Warm Rum Caramel Sauce over Vanilla Ice Cream Soup Bar, Soup Station Weddings; Corporate and Private Events; Event Planning. The benefit of choosing food stations over a single-table buffet is that it allows for less congestion and mobility. We were lucky to have been connected with Brown Brothers. A recent example is when we used tea siphons as a way to infuse wild mushrooms into broth at a ramen action station. I'm using them again for my sons wedding! An action station or chef action station is a food station where chefs or guests perform a type of action such as cooking, mixing, adding toppings, or plating meals. We are food professionals. Your guests will have fun picking from a variety of toppings they want to pile on their ice cream, including strawberries, crushed candy, crushed cookies, whipped cream, chocolate and caramel syrups. They have provided exceptional food and service for our swim team banquet for several years. Restaurantware 2023. They communicated with us very well in advance and had so many delicious menu items to choose from. Finding a company you can trust to handle a reception with close friends and family isnt easy, but Brown Brothers handled our event like true, seasoned pros. Although we didn't go to contract with Tony and his team, I was incredibly impressed with is patience, professionalism, and his continued help. They were so willing to adapt to exactly what I dreamed of! We use cookies to provide you with a great experience and to help our website run effectively. Pork Schnitzle with Lemon Beurre Blanc Spaetzle and Gravy, Caramel Dipped Apples and Mini Pies We can also be more creative with action stations, so it really takes the guest experience to the next level. Your guests will enjoy the choices of a tomato basil, pesto, white bean hummus, or a feta spread and assorted jams to lather on either crostini or baguettes and then top with an assortment of diced tomato, roasted red pepper, artichoke hearts, or carmelized onions. This tropical dessert station by Crunch Events and Catering looks like a retro fruit stand and with coconut bowls and pineapple centerpieces, acting as dcor. We are also well known for our lavish designed Candy Buffets and . Give your dessert bar a healthy twist with acai bowls, which guests can top with delicious fruit, seeds, and nuts. OVERALL they were amazing and easy to work with. Street Tacos When adding food stations to your chef action menu, dont forget to include the different ingredients each station comes with. A selection of cured meats to include prosciutto, soppressata, copa, and sliced sausage, international cheeses, sliced baguettes and crostini, mustards, jams, gourmet olives, cornichons, artichoke hearts, strawberries and grapes, assorted dried fruits and nuts. In the last year or so, Ive seen people swing more towards cultural food stations (or a mish-mosh of different styles and cultures melded together). Waffle bowls, sweet sauces, and crunchy toppings will delight guests of all ages.

What Channel Is The Chiefs Game On Today Antenna, Articles A

action stations catering